It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I either pick the really obvious ones or the hopelessly obscure ones.

Your go.
Aight, next one!
Attachments:
bioshock.jpg (262 Kb)
Prey?
csanjuro: Prey?
Nope!
Is it Beyond a Steel Sky?
Lovstrelfra: Is it Beyond a Steel Sky?
It is indeed! Your turn!
Lovstrelfra: Is it Beyond a Steel Sky?
kalirion: It is indeed! Your turn!
Nice! I was afraid that I might be wrong since I didn't know the game could be played in first person (I've never played the game before). But the art style of the game's visuals and everything just feels like it belongs to that game, at least based on the pictures and trailer I've seen of the game.

Okay, here it is!

"He's beginning to believe."
Attachments:
Lovstrelfra: Nice! I was afraid that I might be wrong since I didn't know the game could be played in first person (I've never played the game before). But the art style of the game's visuals and everything just feels like it belongs to that game, at least based on the pictures and trailer I've seen of the game.
I simply used the old trick of backing up against a wall so that the view shifts forward and excludes the player character :)
Lovstrelfra: Nice! I was afraid that I might be wrong since I didn't know the game could be played in first person (I've never played the game before). But the art style of the game's visuals and everything just feels like it belongs to that game, at least based on the pictures and trailer I've seen of the game.
kalirion: I simply used the old trick of backing up against a wall so that the view shifts forward and excludes the player character :)
Now that you mentioned it, you're right lol. That was a pretty good attempt ngl.

Okay, here it is!

uh Dark Messiah of Might and Magic?

Okay, here it is!

csanjuro: uh Dark Messiah of Might and Magic?
LET'S GOOOOO! Finally! Csanjuro managed to answer one of my questions lol!

You're right indeed! Your turn. :)
Post edited October 09, 2023 by Lovstrelfra
csanjuro: uh Dark Messiah of Might and Magic?
Lovstrelfra: LET'S GOOOOO! Finally! Csanjuro managed to answer one of my questions lol!

You're right indeed! Your turn. :)
lol
Attachments:
power.jpg (58 Kb)
Damn, Pink Ranger is always so hot!
anyone here?
Attachments:
morphin.jpg (456 Kb)
I could share which google string just made me find the game but I refuse to solve. Nobody likes my posted screens either :D