It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hint #1, post #23736 (first pic)
Hint #2, post #23740 (second pic)
Hint #3, post #23746 (third pic)

If it's not enough I'll post a new shot in 12 hours.
Cadaver747: Hint #1, post #23736 (first pic)
Hint #2, post #23740 (second pic)
Hint #3, post #23746 (third pic)

If it's not enough I'll post a new shot in 12 hours.
Could also help to know more details about the game. Is it full FMV, or is it a game in another genre with FMV cutscenes?
kalirion: Could also help to know more details about the game. Is it full FMV, or is it a game in another genre with FMV cutscenes?
There is zero FMV in game apart from a few brief cutscenes. The hints, they are literally screaming about the game's genre.
kalirion: Could also help to know more details about the game. Is it full FMV, or is it a game in another genre with FMV cutscenes?
Cadaver747: There is zero FMV in game apart from a few brief cutscenes. The hints, they are literally screaming about the game's genre.
The only thing the hints literally scream to me is "FMV". If all the hints are from "a few brief cutscenes" then you may want to provide a non-cutscene screenshot for your next hint.
Attachments:
_.jpg (178 Kb)
Post edited September 26, 2023 by Cadaver747
Triad Wars?
AlbertHart: Triad Wars?
kalirion: Triad Wars?
Not Triad Wars.
either Prototype or Triad Wars
kalirion: Triad Wars?
Not Triad Wars.
AlbertHart: Triad Wars?
Not Triad Wars - 2
csanjuro: either Prototype or Triad Wars
Not Prototype
Not Triad Wars - 3 (is this a joke?)

Super vague hints impossible to notice (see attached):
hotline.jpg
miami.jpg
3.jpg

Marked in bold just in case, and I know that there is no 3rd game in series, again just in case.
Attachments:
hints.jpg (67 Kb)
Shadow Warrior?
Miami Vice: The Game?
Control?
HanselPete: Control?
Cadaver747: No.
Oh, nevermind then... feels like control.
Post edited September 27, 2023 by rtcvb32
Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy?
I'm unsure as to what the hints are supposed to point towards to. Just as kalirion noted an actual game screenshot might help.

My deductions so far:
* top-down shooter like Hotline Miami
* release post 2015 (that is when HM2 released) since his hint literally is noneXistant HM3
* one main figure is asian (whether PC or "boss") and/or game plays in asia

Whether that is any helpful or even a correct conclusion is anyone's guess, without an actual fresh screen this seems to go nowhere.
**edit: and just to be quadruple certain - is it mayhaps Triad Wars? trollface.jpg
Post edited September 27, 2023 by Duke Garland
HeavyMetalGuns: Shadow Warrior?
No.
kalirion: Miami Vice: The Game?
No.
csanjuro: Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy?
No.
Duke Garland: I'm unsure as to what the hints are supposed to point towards to. Just as kalirion noted an actual game screenshot might help.

My deductions so far:
* top-down shooter like Hotline Miami
* release post 2015 (that is when HM2 released) since his hint literally is noneXistant HM3
* one main figure is asian (whether PC or "boss") and/or game plays in asia

Whether that is any helpful or even a correct conclusion is anyone's guess, without an actual fresh screen this seems to go nowhere.
**edit: and just to be quadruple certain - is it mayhaps Triad Wars? trollface.jpg
Your deduction method is perfect (no jokes here).

I thought that there are only 3 or maybe 4 games like Hotline Miami at the moment (and probably only 1 with Asian protagonist), was I wrong?

The last screenshot is from actual gameplay, but I specifically took the one from 3rd person perspective for *fun* (my bad).
Post edited September 27, 2023 by Cadaver747