It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

idbeholdME: Well, time for a heavy hitter screen. The previous screens were not the only camera POV the game is played in.

Should be enough I think. If not, I will start providing text hints. Won't be able to provide more screens over the weekend.
Last pic looks a lot like Old World but not the other prints. Is it Kings Bounty 2?
idbeholdME: Well, time for a heavy hitter screen. The previous screens were not the only camera POV the game is played in.

Should be enough I think. If not, I will start providing text hints. Won't be able to provide more screens over the weekend.
Dark_art_: Last pic looks a lot like Old World but not the other prints. Is it Kings Bounty 2?
I think it is. I also wanted to say Kings Bounty 2, but I'm 5 minutes to late :-(
Time4Tea: Age of Wonders 4?
idbeholdME: Nope.
Ouch! I was pretty sure that would be it ...

The hex-map shot does narrow it down a bit though, I think.
@idbeholdME,

Well played!
Dark_art_: Last pic looks a lot like Old World but not the other prints. Is it Kings Bounty 2?
Correct. Your turn.
Next one!

Shouldn´t be too dificult, I guess.
Attachments:
spyro.jpg (151 Kb)
Dark_art_: Shouldn´t be too dificult, I guess.
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Dark_art_: Shouldn´t be too dificult, I guess.
Cadaver747: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
That's right :)

Torch is your's.
Here is one of my all-time favorite games, which I encountered only this year. Perhaps it will be even easier to guess.
Attachments:
not_zelda.jpg (154 Kb)
Cadaver747: Here is one of my all-time favorite games, which I encountered only this year. Perhaps it will be even easier to guess.
That's a blurry jpg of Oracle of Ages!
Austrobogulator:
Your turn
Next one:
Attachments:
skyrim.png (9 Kb)
Austrobogulator: Next one:
Temple of Apshai?
Austrobogulator: Next one:
csanjuro: Temple of Apshai?
Good guess, but not quite.
Beneath Apple Manor (Special Edition)?