It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kalirion: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines?
nope, but it's kinda similar in it's themes
kalirion: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines?
csanjuro: nope, but it's kinda similar in it's themes
Hmm, probably not it due to the low poly characters but just in case - Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt?
kalirion: Hmm, probably not it due to the low poly characters but just in case - Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt?
it's not a Vampire: The masquerade game, but it has vampires
csanjuro: it's not a Vampire: The masquerade game, but it has vampires
Vampyr? A random guess, I just know it's about a vampire and plays from 3rd person.
csanjuro: anyway here the next photo
Should be BloodLust Shadowhunter. I had it on my wishlist for quite a while but it never reached a sweet enough spot for me to pull the trigger in sales. Is it any good?
Leroux: Should be BloodLust Shadowhunter. I had it on my wishlist for quite a while but it never reached a sweet enough spot for me to pull the trigger in sales. Is it any good?
you're right, about the game, it's alright, nothing overtly good or bad
Next one
Attachments:
No clue what it is, but looks interesting!
It was released this year, is a one-man project, available on GOG and currently on sale.
Post edited September 12, 2023 by Leroux
Leroux: It was released this year, is a one-man project, available on GOG and currently on sale.
Caves of Lore?
Mortius1: Caves of Lore?
Correct! Your turn. :)
Leroux: It was released this year, is a one-man project, available on GOG and currently on sale.
Mortius1: Caves of Lore?
Gentle poke - your turn :)
where is the donkey?
Attachments:
Mortius1: where is the donkey?
Lode Runner?
Mortius1: where is the donkey?
kalirion: Lode Runner?
Yes. Your go.