It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kalirion: Looks like no one's played the game, so probably best to start offering textual hints that would help finding it. I tried above, but was obviously too vauge.
csanjuro: the game Akira Yuki appears shares part of it's title with this game
Googling for "akira yuki" and opening the first link to show up (a fandom entry) and THEN going through 65 matches of searching for "virtua" yielded eXactly one that wasn't linked to fighter. And that game is Virtua Quest.
Googling images for that game backs that up but such a struggle... xD
(I vote for kalirion to continue since he persuaded you to give away that huge help. Plus I've nothing to post myself at this point anyways.)
What was the 'EA' clue all about then, as it doesn't seem to have anything to do with EA, does it?

csanjuro: a hint
it was made by *E*A
Ohhh ... the asterisks were wild card letters (SEGA)? I had thought it was made by EA, with an emphasis on the 'E', as if the title had the word 'Electronic' in it.
Post edited August 14, 2023 by Time4Tea
csanjuro: the game Akira Yuki appears shares part of it's title with this game
Duke Garland: Googling for "akira yuki" and opening the first link to show up (a fandom entry) and THEN going through 65 matches of searching for "virtua" yielded eXactly one that wasn't linked to fighter. And that game is Virtua Quest.
(I vote for kalirion to continue since he persuaded you to give away that huge help. Plus I've nothing to post myself at this point anyways.)
I'd feel bad continuing because you actually took the hints and searched for the game legitimately, while I only knew the game by flat out cheating.

So if you don't want to post the next one, I'd say the turn is up for grabs to the first taker :)
Duke Garland: Googling for "akira yuki" and opening the first link to show up (a fandom entry) and THEN going through 65 matches of searching for "virtua" yielded eXactly one that wasn't linked to fighter. And that game is Virtua Quest.
well you got it so it's your turn
Time4Tea: What was the 'EA' clue all about then, as it doesn't seem to have anything to do with EA, does it?

Ohhh ... the asterisks were wild card letters (SEGA)? I had thought it was made by EA, with an emphasis on the 'E', as if the title had the word 'Electronic' in it.
yeah, I couldn't think any other way to do these so I put it as asterisks
Post edited August 14, 2023 by csanjuro
Like I said I've nothing prepared - first come, first serve it is.
If I read correct, anyone can post the next picture. So I do it:
Attachments:
water.jpg (203 Kb)
Post edited August 16, 2023 by HanselPete
Earthbound?
csanjuro: Earthbound?
No. Isn't the graphic just a bit too detailed for Earthbound?
Attachments:
tavern.jpg (479 Kb)
csanjuro: Earthbound?
HanselPete: No. Isn't the graphic just a bit too detailed for Earthbound?
Sea of Stars?

Found it by google image searching the terms "indie pixel art rpg", but looks like the game's not out until end of month (though Steam has a demo).
Post edited August 17, 2023 by kalirion
HanselPete: No. Isn't the graphic just a bit too detailed for Earthbound?
kalirion: Sea of Stars?

Found it by google image searching the terms "indie pixel art rpg", but looks like the game's not out until end of month (though Steam has a demo).
Yes thats right.
The screenshoots are from the demo version.
Aight, next one:
Attachments:
kalirion: Aight, next one:
It kinda reminds me of Normality but I think Normality looked older and less detailed...
kalirion: Aight, next one:
Atreyu666: It kinda reminds me of Normality but I think Normality looked older and less detailed...
It is, in fact, Normality! I'm simply running it in DOSBox with the CRT-simple.D3D.br.fx pixel shader applied :D

Your turn!
Okay, here it is!
Attachments:
fallout4.jpg (114 Kb)
uh.. elevator action returns?