It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I was thinking The Forgotten City at first, just because I seem to remember kultpcgames playing and liking it and because it originated from a Skyrim mod, but neither the setting looks right nor the graphics. It's a bit too clean and cartoonish for anything Elder Scrolls engine related, I think ... I really wish I knew what it is. :D
Is it related to ANY game made or produced by Bethesda or Spiders (in later case because of that fancy hat)?
Post edited August 21, 2023 by Cadaver747
Leroux: I was thinking The Forgotten City at first, just because I seem to remember kultpcgames playing and liking it
There are indeed arcs in "The Forgotten City", but no, it's not. Also, I no longer use screenshots of games I mention in the "Playthrough" thread. Two of my GOG mates here have already abused that. :-P
Cadaver747: Is it related to ANY game made or produced by Bethesda or Spiders (in later case because of that fancy hat)?
No, neither Bethesda nor Spiders.

@all

I deliberately don't show the UI, then it would be too easy to search via Google.

A little hint:

I've already played the game for over 250 hours and there's still no end in sight.

PS: Tomorrow I will give two more and better hints.
Post edited August 21, 2023 by kultpcgames
kultpcgames: I've already played the game for over 250 hours and there's still no end in sight.
Not Hogwarts Legacy, is it?
Nope :-)
Elex?
Nope :-)

PS: Ok, one more hint. This game is not in the GOG library.

PPS: Ok, and one more... it supports COOP-Mode and both PVE / PVP.
Post edited August 21, 2023 by kultpcgames
Sea of Thieves?
Greedfall?
Nope and nope :-)

Next hint:

The game uses a well-known license that includes comics, movies, and a TV series.

*good luck* :-)
Maybe a new and more "revealing" screenshot is also due? Considering how even our regulars are apparently at a loss... ;)
(Likewise I've no idea either - googled for "action adventures with skyrim crosshair" with no really tangible results.)
Ok, now with the UI and some informations at the screen.

That should be easy now.
Attachments:
hp.jpg (241 Kb)
I still don't have a clue, even though we already got so many, heh. (Including the implicit one that a German version exists for this game).

It looks more like fantasy than superheroes, so what fantasy franchise is there that has ONE TV series, in addition to several movies and games? Lord of the Rings comes to mind, but this doesn't look anything like Tolkien at all. Nor does it look like The Witcher ...
It is more "Dark-Fantasy" and the license (origin) it is much older than "The Witcher" or LotR. ;-)
Maybe because of the hat but it has some "Van Helsing" feel to it, but the Van Helsing game is a top down action game, not third person.