It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I would but I was the last one posting
csanjuro: I would but I was the last one posting
Do it!
csanjuro: I would but I was the last one posting
Cadaver747: Do it!
Okay
Attachments:
game.png (350 Kb)
Cadaver747: Do it!
csanjuro: Okay
Might be time for a second hint. Perhaps something from gameplay?
Post edited August 06, 2023 by kalirion
csanjuro: Okay
kalirion: Might be time for a second hint. Perhaps something from gameplay?
well here goes a second image
Attachments:
gameplay.jpg (60 Kb)
Kinda feels like a certain plumber should be in this screen, kind of reminds me of a "decartoonized" Super Mario Sunshine, probably same era?
yeah they're from the same console generation
I cheated, as I am not a console gamer and wouldn't have been able to figure it out anyway. I'll provide a hint though as others seems to be struggling as well: a certain small (but easily noticed) part of the first screenshot can guide towards both the game title and the plot.
a hint
it was made by *E*A
anothher image
Attachments:
akira.jpg (43 Kb)
still nothing?
csanjuro: anothher image
Looks like no one's played the game, so probably best to start offering textual hints that would help finding it. I tried above, but was obviously too vauge.
kalirion: Looks like no one's played the game, so probably best to start offering textual hints that would help finding it. I tried above, but was obviously too vauge.
the game Akira Yuki appears shares part of it's title with this game
I just tried searching for games Akira Yuki has appeared in. No leads at all - can't see anything that even remotely looks like it.
Clearly it's not but the last picture looks very similar to Virtua Fighter

Edit: A shot in the dark but since it was made by EA ,maybe some version of the Sims? I'm pretty sure there's aliens in the Sims.
Post edited August 14, 2023 by Dark_art_