It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

almabrds: The Maw.
Leroux: Correct, your turn!
Okay, next one:
Attachments:
148.png (232 Kb)
almabrds: Okay, next one:
Cave Story or Cave Story+?
almabrds: ...
Roguelight
almabrds: ...
Densetsu: Roguelight
That's correct!
It's an interesting game.

Next riddle:
Attachments:
HINT:

It's arcade machine brawler.
Renegade?
gogamess: Renegade?
Unfortunately that's not right.

It's the other way around. :)
NEW HINT:

Game was released around 1990, give or take a year.
gogamess: Renegade?
Densetsu: Unfortunately that's not right.

It's the other way around. :)
Edagener?
kalirion: Edagener?
x)

Is it really that obscure? Released by Konami in early 1989, it is to this day the game with most satisfying brawling mechanics I've experienced.
Densetsu: Is it really that obscure? Released by Konami in early 1989, it is to this day the game with most satisfying brawling mechanics I've experienced.
You've made it so hard, it's almost criminal. I could fight you over it.
Densetsu: Is it really that obscure? Released by Konami in early 1989, it is to this day the game with most satisfying brawling mechanics I've experienced.
zeogold: You've made it so hard, it's almost criminal. I could fight you over it.
So be it! But I warn ya I'm in good condition, I fight crime every day, boy!
zeogold: You've made it so hard, it's almost criminal. I could fight you over it.
Densetsu: So be it! But I warn ya I'm in good condition, I fight crime every day, boy!
You fight crime every day? Oh, wait, are you a...oh, gee, what is the name...you know...those fighters of crime....the....fight...crime....crime-fighting...crime fi-
I dunno, man. My memory just ain't so hot these days.
So according to the Puzzlemaster it's this then?