It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Austrobogulator: What was it about Trilby's Notes that you hated? Was it the text-based interface?
That was definitely the biggest thing, I think. The interface was just really awkward. And I really enjoyed 7 Days a Skeptic. I loved the enclosed space ship feel, the atmosphere was really spot on. So pretty much anything after that would be a let down. Did you enjoy it?
Fantasysci5: I adored the other games in that series
Series?
zeogold: Series?
http://www.fullyramblomatic.com/games.htm

5 Days a Stranger, 7 Days a Skeptic, Trilby's Notes, and 6 Days a Sacrifice.
Austrobogulator: What was it about Trilby's Notes that you hated? Was it the text-based interface?
Fantasysci5: That was definitely the biggest thing, I think. The interface was just really awkward. And I really enjoyed 7 Days a Skeptic. I loved the enclosed space ship feel, the atmosphere was really spot on. So pretty much anything after that would be a let down. Did you enjoy it?
I did enjoy it. Well, I mean, I would call it a solid three-star game.

I agree about 7DaS, but I'm a real sucker for sci-fi.
zeogold: Series?
Fantasysci5: http://www.fullyramblomatic.com/games.htm

5 Days a Stranger, 7 Days a Skeptic, Trilby's Notes, and 6 Days a Sacrifice.
Oh gosh. That download link for 5 Days a Stranger.
"J̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶5̶ ̶d̶o̶l̶l̶a̶r̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶P̶a̶y̶p̶a̶l̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶I̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶m̶a̶i̶l̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶w̶n̶l̶o̶a̶d̶ ̶l̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶S̶p̶e̶c̶i̶a̶l̶ ̶E̶d̶i̶t̶i̶o̶n̶.̶ Here it is, you cheapskates."
I can't stop laughing.
Ok, new one:
Attachments:
zelda.jpg (364 Kb)
kalirion: Ok, new one:
Moorhuhn: Tiger and Chicken
kalirion: Ok, new one:
HanselPete: Moorhuhn: Tiger and Chicken
Correct, your turn!
Ok, here is the next game.
Attachments:
hallway.jpg (66 Kb)
HanselPete: Ok, here is the next game.
Star Trek Elite Force
HanselPete: Ok, here is the next game.
tinyE: Star Trek Elite Force
I knew that someone would say that. Unfortunately its not. Elite Force would be to easy. But it is a Star Trek game.
HanselPete: Elite Force would be to easy.
Star Trek Elite Force: Hard Mode
HanselPete: Elite Force would be to easy.
zeogold: Star Trek Elite Force: Hard Mode
What is this? I never heard of it. Is it a hole other game or a mod?
The game I looking for is not an Elite Force game. I think its time for a new screen.
Attachments:
console.jpg (97 Kb)
zeogold: Star Trek Elite Force: Hard Mode
HanselPete: What is this? I never heard of it. Is it a hole other game or a mod?
Neither. It's a crappy joke I just thought up.
HanselPete: The game I looking for is not an Elite Force game. I think its time for a new screen.
WHEEL!
OF!
FORRRRTUNE!

(I have no idea what the game actually is)
Post edited October 23, 2016 by zeogold
Star Trek: Starfleet Command ?