It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tascodlx: OK, here we go...
Looks like one of those FMV puzzle games? The golden statue thing in the lower right corner looks somewhat familiar.
Inca?
toxicTom: Looks like one of those FMV puzzle games? The golden statue thing in the lower right corner looks somewhat familiar.
Yeah, it's one of them Quicktime point-and-clicky games.
skimmie: Inca?
No.
Post edited May 30, 2014 by tascodlx
toxicTom: Looks like one of those FMV puzzle games? The golden statue thing in the lower right corner looks somewhat familiar.
tascodlx: Yeah, it's one of them Quicktime point-and-clicky games.
skimmie: Inca?
tascodlx: No.
I am going to guess one of the... Journeyman Project (I think that is what they were called). I really have no clue though.
Zacron: I am going to guess one of the... Journeyman Project (I think that is what they were called). I really have no clue though.
It is none of the Journeyman Projects.
Looks possibly inspired by Lost Eden or vice versa (I know it's not it - just saying)
I'm guessing this is an Egyptian-themed FMV game, but all I can think of is two separate games by the name of Tomb of the Pharaoh. I don't think that's it, though.
Exoanthrope: I'm guessing this is an Egyptian-themed FMV game, but all I can think of is two separate games by the name of Tomb of the Pharaoh. I don't think that's it, though.
I would say it's more alien-themed than Egyptian-themed, although you might think it's about Time Travel if you didn't know better. It's pretty cryptic.

Fun fact: the game shares it's name with a song by a popular American country music singer. Merely a coincidence, I'm sure. The song postdates the game by 14 years.
Exoanthrope: I'm guessing this is an Egyptian-themed FMV game, but all I can think of is two separate games by the name of Tomb of the Pharaoh. I don't think that's it, though.
tascodlx: I would say it's more alien-themed than Egyptian-themed, although you might think it's about Time Travel if you didn't know better. It's pretty cryptic.

Fun fact: the game shares it's name with a song by a popular American country music singer. Merely a coincidence, I'm sure. The song postdates the game by 14 years.
Billy Ray Cyrus - The Game!
tascodlx: I would say it's more alien-themed than Egyptian-themed, although you might think it's about Time Travel if you didn't know better. It's pretty cryptic.

Now you've done it! :P

Thunder Road?
Post edited June 01, 2014 by tinyE
tascodlx: Fun fact: the game shares it's name with a song by a popular American country music singer. Merely a coincidence, I'm sure. The song postdates the game by 14 years.
tinyE: Now you've done it! :P

Thunder Road?
Ha, OK, just to be clear... I said "postdates" -- the song was released 14 years after the game. But nice try. ;)
I'll be posting another clue in the near future. You're welcome. ;)

amok: Billy Ray Cyrus - The Game!
Oh great - and now I've lost The Game - today just keeps getting better and better!
Fever_Discordia: Oh great - and now I've lost The Game - today just keeps getting better and better!
Dammit, it's only been 1 day!
Fever_Discordia: Oh great - and now I've lost The Game - today just keeps getting better and better!
You... you suck!