It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Angry games and Horrors mostly Horrors because they are funny and not Horrors at all.
samuraigaiden: I'm playing the first Witcher game. Still in the beginning, getting around the outskirts of Vizima. It's way better than I thought, definitely better than the intro makes it seem to be.

On the side, I'm also playing the first Wizardry game. It's a podcast game for me, I play whenever I'm listening to something.
Meldaras: You mean Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord? Holy Shnikes man!
Yeah. It's great for podcasts because it literally has no music and barely no sound. It's a grind-athon, basically.
In Order of Battle: U.S. Pacific DLC finishing level with all primary and secondary goals achieved is rewarding, but now I can confirm - computer is cheating… and I do not like that.
Devil May Cry 5, it's been a blast so far, the new gameplay additions are amazing (explaining them would spoil the story). Even on the standard PS4 the game runs pretty smooth (at 60 fps I believe).
Played through the game on the Devil Hunter difficulty so far, next up: playing through 'Son of Sparda' and 'Dante Must Die' mode...and maybe, just maybe if I'm feeling like it 'Hell and Hell' (who am I kidding).
My only gripe so far is the censorship on the PS4 version. :/
Maybe I'll write down some impressions later, but for now I'll get back to playing the game. :D

Oh, and don't let us wait another decade for the next entry, Capcom!

Going to start 'Mafia II' tomorrow! From what I've heard and seen in gameplay videos it looks like a lot of fun. :)
Post edited March 10, 2019 by NuffCatnip
Splody

https://dashingstrike.itch.io/splody

A Bomberman clone with some nice extras.
Short burst games. Some Everspace runs (that's very short bursts, with me at the helm) and the occasional Hitman Blood Money mission.
Telika: Short burst games. Some Everspace runs (that's very short bursts, with me at the helm) and the occasional Hitman Blood Money mission.
Everspace doesn't have a campaign, does it?
Telika: Short burst games. Some Everspace runs (that's very short bursts, with me at the helm) and the occasional Hitman Blood Money mission.
tinyE: Everspace doesn't have a campaign, does it?
Yes, it's one story. That progresses (slowly) through unlocked flashbacks, and stuff. Your whole dying-and-retrying is part of it.
Post edited March 11, 2019 by Telika
Torchlight II and Dawn Of Man.
Sword of the Stars: The Pit, Pool of Radiance, and CoD Black Ops 4.
Rollercoaster tycoon 2 TTP just finished all the challenging parks, the beginner ones were already finished some time ago. Now only the expert parks and then i am kinda done with this game. There is only one park i really don't look forward to and that is ghost town it looks like 10 different types of rollercoasters with excitment of 7 and lenght 1200 m in such a small park, gonna leave this park for the last one.
Played a little moto racer 1 since i already beaten 2. Pure speed fun, though i don't know how to make it work in directx 3d since it doesn't work properly so no directx 3d for now in moto racer 1.
Post edited March 11, 2019 by Fonzer
Metro Exodus, sadly on Epic (Aurora edition). I love it, so far better than 2033 and Last Ligh which already are great games. I´m spending so good time with game, that if Exodus appears in GoG in 2020 I will going to buy it again.
Battle Brothers. -Hard but excellent game!

Phantom Doctrine. -Best spy game ever! <3 *Not for everyone tho!
Working on my very first play-through of Hidden & Dangerous. Just passed the halfway point.
High difficulty. The control scheme is outdated and downright bizarre. Team-mate AI can be infuriating, enemy AI are crack-shots and quick to react, timed-levels suck, but I just can't help but dive back into the campaign for more.
Interesting settings and great mission variety almost always calling for a careful and tactical play-style. Individual attributes of your squad-mates incorporated into pre-mission equipment loadouts. Brief musical queues at key moments, scripted scenes of an imminent threat just out of the range of effective engagement, and just the overall unpredictable nature of the game create a level of nerve-wracking tension I've not felt in a while.
Diablo 2 LoD