It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I am playing world in conflict and Homm 5 atm.
Enderal: Forgotten Stories

Now that's not only an excellent TC with better RPG elements than Skyrim ever had, but the story is also top notch.
Just Cause 2.

Someone told me there is a huge mouse bug in it, but I haven't noticed anything so far.

The grappling hook is worth the price alone. A lot of games have done wonderful things throughout the years with grappling hooks, but this bad boy takes the cake.
Post edited March 04, 2019 by tinyE
Still chipping away at Arkham Knight. It's enjoyable but I definitely feel like the series has done just about all it can with Batman. I read some rumors that they might announce a new Batman game soon, which would be disappointing.

I also started playing The Mark of Kri, which I really like so far. It's like Conan done by Disney.
Grim Dawn. Very fun game!

Got to level 50 in like 25 hours and I'm halfway into the game.
I'm playing the first Witcher game. Still in the beginning, getting around the outskirts of Vizima. It's way better than I thought, definitely better than the intro makes it seem to be.

On the side, I'm also playing the first Wizardry game. It's a podcast game for me, I play whenever I'm listening to something.
Devil May Cry 5 and Resident Evil 2.
Factorio
Wheldrake: Factorio
How is that?
How is the learning curve? The screen shots make it look intimidating as hell but I still want to try it.
Wheldrake: Factorio
tinyE: How is that?
How is the learning curve? The screen shots make it look intimidating as hell but I still want to try it.
I like it a lot. Everyone can build a spaghetti factory where you just noodle your conveyor belts through your base to get resources and finished products to where they are needed.
The real fun of the game is building a properly organized and optimized base that can produce certain items in high quantity. Often I find myself optimizing assembly lines to make them faster/more efficient instead of building new stuff that I'd need to research new technologies.
There are also enemies that attack your evil polluting factory so you need to build defenses like laser turrets. Or you build a tank and take the fight to their nests and wipe them out. More space for your factory. Or you can just turn enemies off completely.
You can also build trains to transport products over long distances. Tracks for one train are fairly simple but it gets more complex if you want to run multiple trains on one track.

If it seems too intimidating you can also read guides for more optimized assembly lines. Steam community or the official forums have lots of good blueprints.
Post edited March 09, 2019 by Wheldrake
tinyE: How is that?
Wheldrake: I like it a lot. Everyone can build a spaghetti factory where you just noodle your conveyor belts through your base to get resources and finished products to where they are needed.
The real fun of the game is building a properly organized and optimized base that can produce certain items in high quantity. Often I find myself optimizing assembly lines to make them faster/more efficient instead of building new stuff that I'd need to research new technologies.
There are also enemies that attack your evil polluting factory so you need to build defenses like laser turrets. Or you build a tank and take the fight to their nests and wipe them out. More space for your factory. Or you can just turn enemies off completely.
You can also build trains to transport products over long distances. Tracks for one train are fairly simple but it gets more complex if you want to run multiple trains on one track.

If it seems too intimidating you can also read guides for more optimized assembly lines. Steam community or the official forums have lots of good blueprints.
Thank you :D
Great overview of the game, I really appreciate it.
Wheldrake: I like it a lot. Everyone can build a spaghetti factory where you just noodle your conveyor belts through your base to get resources and finished products to where they are needed.

tinyE: Thank you :D
Great overview of the game, I really appreciate it.
You're welcome. I forgot to add but there is, you may not believe it, a demo available: https://www.factorio.com/download-demo

No idea how much is playable in it but it might be worth it to try.
Started playing Frozen Synapse for the first time ever.
Went through tutorial 1st time, played a mission, replayed tutorial a 2nd time, and everything feels much clearer now.
First Frozen Synapse tutorial run-through had me thinking you could smash through light cover.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance, after the disappointment of Metro Exodus, this thing is filling me with joy.
Was playing Metro Exodus, but I kind of made a relatively dumb mistake and saved it, and unfortunately I can't undo that, so rip...

Just decided to start Baldur's Gate playthrough, though rather uncertainly...Diablo has been pulling at my gaze more than once lately. :\
samuraigaiden: I'm playing the first Witcher game. Still in the beginning, getting around the outskirts of Vizima. It's way better than I thought, definitely better than the intro makes it seem to be.

On the side, I'm also playing the first Wizardry game. It's a podcast game for me, I play whenever I'm listening to something.
You mean Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord? Holy Shnikes man!
Post edited March 10, 2019 by Meldaras