It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Having a blast with Xenonauts.
I started playing Heroes of M&M III with the new Online Lobby again after a loooong break.

Also a few rounds of Rainbow Six Siege here and there, but I plan to start a new SP game next week after my exams are done.
Think I've built up enough xenonauts practice, so now I've restarted with a full on veteran ironman game. Ragequit after strategic alien grenade incoming in, I guess, about 2 or 3 days :)
Kerbal Players:

Am I to assume most people play on Medium?
thinking about buying "Dawn of Man". Game looks really good! \o/
FARA

https://brianiscreative.itch.io/fara

It's a RPG with simple graphics but many functions and possibilities. You can play it in your browser or download it on your computer.
And it's for free.
Sacred 2 Gold
Grim Dawn, getting a character ready for Forgotten Gods.

The Last Remnant with Static BR Scaling Mod, making the game super fun to play.

Yakuza Kiwami, not getting enough of Kiryu's voice (though 0's music was better).
Order of Battle - World War II, after three weeks I was able finish only first two tutorial missions (there is not so much time for games anymore), but I like it and I can recommend it.
IXOXI: Order of Battle - World War II, after three weeks I was able finish only first two tutorial missions (there is not so much time for games anymore), but I like it and I can recommend it.
Then you can pick up one of the dlcs that looks promising to you and play that for a month.
IXOXI: Order of Battle - World War II, after three weeks I was able finish only first two tutorial missions (there is not so much time for games anymore), but I like it and I can recommend it.
Themken: Then you can pick up one of the dlcs that looks promising to you and play that for a month.
First of all I will start with US campaign which is included, but later I would like to try Blitzkrieg DLC, because it seems, that quick tank battles with many soldier units fits best to my play style.
GTA 5 is too big to download, but I still want to run around and blow some shit up.

Maybe Just Cause 2
tinyE: ...too big to download,...
Do you still have that 40Giga-something / month limit (bits? bytes?)?
tinyE: ...too big to download,...
Themken: Do you still have that 40Giga-something / month limit (bits? bytes?)?
yeah, it sucks but I'll live
I've been over this for the last half hour in Discord.
tinyE:
<quick hug>