It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Emob78: Got my hands full with Wasteland 2 and Fallout New Vegas (I'm a little late to that party). I'm hoping I don't get apocalypse'd out with all this zombie-end of world-nuclear Armageddon stuff.
Same here. Loving Wasteland 2. After this I'm thinking maybe a run through Fallout 2, Fallout 3, then Fallout:New Vegas (I did a run through Fallout 1 just before starting Wasteland 2). How's that for too much Armageddon? :P
Emob78: Got my hands full with Wasteland 2 and Fallout New Vegas (I'm a little late to that party). I'm hoping I don't get apocalypse'd out with all this zombie-end of world-nuclear Armageddon stuff.
Coelocanth: Same here. Loving Wasteland 2. After this I'm thinking maybe a run through Fallout 2, Fallout 3, then Fallout:New Vegas (I did a run through Fallout 1 just before starting Wasteland 2). How's that for too much Armageddon? :P
Toss in some Resident Evil or Walking Dead and you're all set. Just go easy on the Nuka-Cola while playing.
I've been playing Harvester, its a pretty decent FMV Point & Click game. Right now I'm waiting for Gabriel Knight 20th anniversary to be released, Can't wait! It's going to be my first time playing a Gabriel Knights game!
randomgamer666: I've been playing Harvester, its a pretty decent FMV Point & Click game. Right now I'm waiting for Gabriel Knight 20th anniversary to be released, Can't wait! It's going to be my first time playing a Gabriel Knights game!
You know, I tried playing that for the first time yesterday but for some reason I had the Spanish version.
Played Ittle Dew today which was a mutator in the last sale. Not my kind of game. The other two games are Great Battles Collectors Edition and Chains of Satinav. Great Battles isn't interesting for me at all and GOG still don't has the German version of Satinav.
So far I could just kick my ass for spending money on mutators.
I just played some Skyrim, was having a bit of fun until an NPC went missing and a few minutes the dreaded double cursor bug hit and this time none of the usual fixes worked. I swear sometimes Bethesda's programming is at an amateur level.
Red Faction. I think I'm in the ending sequence (I really hope so) and I'm getting fed up with the game. It's introduced enemies that rarely miss and have weapons that can send you to the reload screen in two shots or less, which I can deal with, it's just an added bit of difficulty, but what I CAN'T deal with is when the game decides to start spawning them BEHIND YOU WHILE YOU'RE FIGHTING OTHER ENEMIES WHO CAN TEAR YOU TO PIECES. I was originally going to just put this game back on the shelf for a while until I felt like playing it again but with the cheap difficulty found in the end-game I'll never feel that way, so I just want it to be over now haha.

Edit: I have to admit that the soundtrack is a lot better than I expected, especially the industrial rock-ish tracks.
Post edited October 16, 2014 by NoNewTaleToTell
Banished (still!)
Sid Meier's Civilization V Complete
The Walking Dead: Season 2
Anno 2070
Boo Bunny Plague. Well, I'm enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would and I already had good expectations for it. It's a hack n' slash/beat 'em up musical and it's quite "random" (in an Adult Swim/Robot Chicken type of way).
I think I haven't played anything for several weeks, busy with other things but still thinking about gaming quite often. Yesterday I finally played two hours or so Total Annihilation: Core Contingency a bit further. That's what I like about RTS games, you can come back to them even after a long hiatus and continue without much of problem.
For the last week or so, mostly just Blackguards and Mousecraft, both purchased during a recent promo and both very enjoyable, each in its own way. :)
astropup: Mostly Witcher 2. Still trying to kill Kayran. :D L.A. Noire sometimes. The chases and side quests got tiring after some time, so I shelved it and play it only ocassionaly.
Ugh, the Kayran can be a bitch, especially if it's your first time through the game. Some other bosses were nasty too, but in most cases you just need to figure out the best tactic ( also depending on your character build ).
Post edited October 16, 2014 by CharlesGrey
Legned of Grimrock 2. I'm really enjoying it and I've been playing for hours on end o_O

I was not digging it that much at the beginning. It's never immediately clear where the tiles are in the outdoors sections. Basically, organic environments just don't gel well with a rigid, tile-based movement system; Also, on a related note, I got incredibly annoyed with the first boss - it feels like a battle that would work well with a game with free movement, but only being able to move at 90 degree angles makes an action-focused battle feel very frustrating.
A few (I guess):

-Borderlands. I'm having mixed feelings about this game 13 hours in, haven't touched the DLC yet. Some moments I keep going "Sweet, I like this game." Then I remember the stupid loot system (which amounts to just guns, shields and nothing else), the transparent story going on (there's a vault, go find it), and the lack of any meaningful treasure and exploration and I go "this is stupid." At least the gunplay is good (well...good enough I suppose).

-Bayonetta 2 Demo. It's a short demo (just the prologue), so I'll just summarize the half hour (I think) I had in four words: I FUCKING LOVE IT! Of course I'll play more of it, but the 15 tries tied to it aren't going to last that long. =P

That's it for the most part.
Post edited October 16, 2014 by RayRay13000
- Terraria (Windows)
- Popful Mail (Sega CD)
astropup: Mostly Witcher 2. Still trying to kill Kayran. :D L.A. Noire sometimes. The chases and side quests got tiring after some time, so I shelved it and play it only ocassionaly.
CharlesGrey: Ugh, the Kayran can be a bitch, especially if it's your first time through the game. Some other bosses were nasty too, but in most cases you just need to figure out the best tactic ( also depending on your character build ).
It's much harder than the first game. I actually got back to charachter build up after not being able to beat Kayran. I thought my Geralt might be too weak for the big monster. :)
Post edited October 16, 2014 by astropup