It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just subscribed to Starz to watch 4th season of Black Sails and might checkout the Ash vs Evil Dead series as well.
Shameless. William H Macy is phenomenal in it.
I've been trying to knock down the number of shows I'm actively watching on Netflix (I've long been considering dropping Netflix for a while to try out Amazon Prime's streaming service, and I don't want to be in the middle of too many shows if I do), finishing off some seasons that I've been watching for months. I'm almost done with Marvel's Jessica Jones Season 1 (the only one that's been released so far; don't know that I'll bother with Season 2, if there will even be one -- I mostly just watched this one as a prerequisite to checking out Marvel's Luke Cage), The Office (UK) Christmas Special (the coda to the entire series, which I'd already seen before), The Walking Dead Season 6 (the most recent season available on NF), and Dexter Season 4 (another case where I'm not sure I'll come back for another season -- certainly not soon, anyway).
I also recently finished Season 2 of Arrested Development, Series 2 of The Office (Netflix counts the Christmas Special as part of it, but it's really not), and, a few weeks ago, Season 2 of The League and Season 1 of Galavant.
I'm also slowly chipping away at Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 2, The L Word Season 2 (another one I might not come back to), and Spartacus: War of the Damned (the final season of the Spartacus series).

The last movie I can remember having sat through is The Big Short, which was pretty good, with some clever gags, though it's a bit depressing; I've also been in the midst of Meek's Cutoff for a week or two, having been interested in it for quite a while, but never having tried watching it until recently. It's interesting, but it's one of those where I don't often seem to be in a frame of mind to enjoy it. Sadly, my attention span ain't what it used to be.

Matewis: Shameless. William H Macy is phenomenal in it.
Emmy Rossum is pretty phenomenal as well (but in a very different way). ;D
I watched Death Race 2050 last night.
I was not expecting much and got even less. It is not a sequel to Death Race 2000 but a remake, the plot is the same including remaking some scenes. It might be an ok film for people who have not seen the original but if you have then don't bother.
justanoldgamer: I watched Death Race 2050 last night.
I was not expecting much and got even less. It is not a sequel to Death Race 2000 but a remake, the plot is the same including remaking some scenes. It might be an ok film for people who have not seen the original but if you have then don't bother.
Shit I watched the original and I think it's one of my favorite movie ever, along with a Mad Max. Most of my favorite movies involves cars and people being run over...
Post edited March 02, 2017 by eksasol
justanoldgamer: I watched Death Race 2050 last night.
eksasol: Shit I watched the original and I think it's one of my favorite movie ever, along with a Mad Max. Most of my favorite movies involves cars and people being run over...
I did not say so in my post but I like the original, it's why 2050 was so disappointing. It tries very hard to be the same and ends up being a bad copy. It might have been ok if they had tried to make a real sequel instead of the same film.
Snowden
My wife and I decided to watch again our favourite old movies, one per day. Today it will be Sleepless in Seattle
Currently Iron Fist. Not nearly as good as Daredevil or Jessica Jones but still a lot better than Arrow. On par with Luke Cage, I guess.
Started to watch Burn Notice a few days ago since I found out streaming wasn't too bad with my internet connection.
I watched Prometheus last night. I liked the movie. Probably I go to the Alien Covenant premiere.
shadow1980jpv: I watched Prometheus last night. I liked the movie. Probably I go to the Alien Covenant premiere.
I need to watch that movie again. I was watching a youtube video the other day that talked about it and I could not remember the part they were talking about. I might fast forward through it though, I liked it well enough but not quite enough to rewatch it in full. I am a big fan of the original Alien movies, yep all of them even if the first two are the only great movies of the bunch, the other two are fun to watch. Prometheus lacked something, the whole thing felt more like exposition than a complete movie in my opinion. It is a good enough to watch for people who haven't seen it and like the Alien franchise.

Tonight I just watched a movie called Final Girl on Netflix Canada, the plot is not very original: guys get together to hunt a young woman in the wood and kill her. The twist, which is explained in the description so this is not really a spoiler, is that this time they choose a woman who is an assassin. It was an ok movie, I give it a thumbs up in the new binary Netflix rating system. This should be a straight action movie, the trouble is that they try to make it dramatic and totally fail.
eksasol: Just subscribed to Starz to watch 4th season of Black Sails and might checkout the Ash vs Evil Dead series as well.
I just finish watching "The Marine 5 Battleground" few hour ago.
Been wanting to rewatch the old Muppet Show series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYBxGRgyDUc
Post edited September 19, 2017 by drmike
I am watching Seinfeld a lot as usual. But I am going to watch some of the old Inspector Morse series tonight.