It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I just started Serotonin by Michel Houellebecq, and I'm not really sure what to expect of it; The book was recommended to me by some friends with mostly similar tastes in books as mine, so I guess it must be pretty good.
Back to sci-fi with Aurora by Kim Stanley Robinson.
I've started reading the Great Plague of London by Walter George Bell.

Seemed fairly topical. The current pandemic isn't bad enough to wipe out 25% of London, so one can still be positive.
Prelude to foundation - Isaac Asimov
Vernon Subutex by Virginie Despentes.
As suggesting here, finally i ´ve bought On Stranger Tides from Tim Powers. Perfect for the summer.
O Púcaro Búlgaro by Walter Campos de Carvalho.
Post edited June 23, 2020 by COF6666
Just finished reading Ten Little Niggers. Felt like Umineko-lite, sans witches.

Next up probably Murder On The Orient Express. (I got the Agatha Christie Crime Collection, 24 hardcovers containing three books each, used in great condition, from ebay for 140 GBP plus shipping)
Post edited June 23, 2020 by clarry
clarry: Just finished reading Ten Little Niggers. Felt like Umineko-lite, sans witches.
Without spoiling the book for those who haven't read it, did you guess who did it? I guessed it relatively early in the story, because of one particular scene that caught my attention.
Post edited June 23, 2020 by ConsulCaesar
ConsulCaesar: Without spoiling the book for those who haven't read it, did you guess who did it? I guessed it relatively early in the story, because of one particular scene that caught my attention.
Nope :(

I had some whims but I sort of gave up on thinking about it.
Wrong post. Sorry. I think I was in "What are you listening to at present?" thread. How can I delete it?
Post edited June 23, 2020 by XzAr_79
14:57 do Czyty
by Igor T. Miecik
Saladin by John Man
Yesterday I finished Lady of the Lake, the 7th book in the Witcher series.

Time for Season of Storm, to be followed by the Witcher games (all three).
Motti e facezie del Piovano Arlotto, an anonymous XV-century collection of anecdotes, witticisms, moral sayings, cautionary tales, practical jokes, and the like (including some scatological and some "spicy" ones) attributed to Arlotto Mainardi, a country priest who was apparently well-known for such things.