It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Port Of Earth #12
by Zack Kaplan
The Judas Pair by Jonathan Gash, the first Lovejoy novel.
The Rule of Saint Benedict
Benedict of Nursia
The Double by José Saramago.
One hundred years of Solitude by Gabriel García Marquez.
As for comics:
Universe! by Albert Monteys
A lot of self-improvement non-fiction stuff, like the Oxygen Advantage, books about improving eyesight, decluttering, building good habits and books about dog training, even if I sadly don't have a dog anymore.

Oh yeah every manga of Hisae Iwaoka I can find.
Post edited August 08, 2019 by Dogmaus
Shadowdance Series by David Dalglish
Thren Felhorn is the greatest assassin of his time. All the thieves' guilds of the city are under his unflinching control. If he has his way, death will soon spill out from the shadows and into the streets.

Aaron is Thren's son, trained to be heir to his father's criminal empire. He's cold, ruthless - everything an assassin should be. But when Aaron risks his life to protect a priest's daughter from his own guild, he glimpses a world beyond piston, daggers, and the iron rule of his father.

Assassin or protector; every choice has its consequences.
Liber Razielis, in Latin.

I was right to pick Latin, back at school.
Post edited August 08, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Umineko.

Nearing the end of episode 6. This is the longest read of my life.
Post edited August 08, 2019 by clarry
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I was right to pick Latin, back at school.
Really? I've forgot all about it already. Unless you go into a direction where you need it or you have some profound interest in the subject, it's basically useless.

The CRPG book. Too bad it's filled with spelling/grammar/etc mistakes, despite supposedly having been professionally proofread.
Warriors of the Tempest by Stan Nicholls. Wasn't sure about this series when I started it. Can Orcs really be relate-able characters? I wondered. The answer is an emphatic yes. Now I'm a fan. No spoilers please, about this one or the rest of the books in the series I haven't read yet(books 4-6).
Post edited August 08, 2019 by oldgamebuff42
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I was right to pick Latin, back at school.
Lucumo: Really? I've forgot all about it already. Unless you go into a direction where you need it or you have some profound interest in the subject, it's basically useless.
I wish I had had the chance to learn it. There is a surprising amount of Latin in Science (especially Biology).

Plus, it gives you an advantage to learn other languages.
Article: Die ideologische Mobilmachung by Jens Wernicke
About the West preparing war against Russia.
Arth, mith and ritual. The path to political authority in ancient China. By K. C. Chang
And finished Umineko. What a loooooong story!
Benchmarks, pricelists and specification sheets. Totally fed up with it.