It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals up to 80% off, GOG-premieres, and new bundles every six hours

UPDATE: The city gates have been closed and all districts have grown silent. Thank you for making Bundleopolis great, citizens, and enjoy your amazing souvenirs!

Come on, come all! Walk the streets of GOG.com and take in the sights as we build a Bundleopolis of 20+ bundles from the ground up. Join us in a week-long tour where new landmarks, shaped as irresistible bundles, are going to be revealed every six hours with some of them containing fresh GOG-premieres.

Attend the opening ceremony and visit these locations for the first of many bundles:

- <span class="bold">Academy of LucasArts</span>, including classics like The Dig, Monkey Island SE 1 & 2 and Outlaws for up to 75% off.
- <span class="bold">Bit.Trip Street</span>, a complete collection of the rhythmic series making its GOG.com debut for up to 87% off.
- <span class="bold">Nightmare Avenue</span>, build your own bundle from a scary selection of games like Amnesia, Outlast, and The Last Door for up to 80% off.

Keep coming back to the expanding Bundleopolis Sale to discover new sights and new releases, or exercise your rights as a citizen with build-your-own bundles. If you live here long enough, you might even get to learn its dark secret, which will be revealed just before the city lights go out.
Want to keep some mementos from your visit to Bundleopolis or send out some postcards? Head this way for some breathtaking <span class="bold">wallpapers</span>.

The Bundleopolis Sale will end Sunday, May 1st, at 9:59 PM UTC.
eiii: Is it possible to change the controls in the Blake Stone games to a somewhat more "modern" scheme like WASD or at least so that you can strafe with a single key (and not have to press ALT and a movement key to strafe)?
Try a source port: bstone
eiii: Is it possible to change the controls in the Blake Stone games to a somewhat more "modern" scheme like WASD or at least so that you can strafe with a single key (and not have to press ALT and a movement key to strafe)?
mk47at: Try a source port: <a href="http://www.gog.com/forum/general/welcome_to_the_gogcom_bundleopolis_sale_ad93a/post706" class="link_arrow"></a></div> I've seen that in the [url=https://www.gog.com/forum/blake_stone_series/bstone_source_port]game forum. Thanks!

So it's not possible in the original DOS engine?
Post edited May 01, 2016 by eiii
Exceed20XX: Does anyone know if 60% off is the best discount Unreal, Aquaria, and Crimzon Clover have had? If not how much further have they gone in other sales (and are they frequently discounted?)
Unreal has had 75%-80% discounts before, and relatively frequently, too.
Exceed20XX: Does anyone know if 60% off is the best discount Unreal, Aquaria, and Crimzon Clover have had? If not how much further have they gone in other sales (and are they frequently discounted?)
InfraSuperman: Unreal has had 75%-80% discounts before, and relatively frequently, too.
Hey, it's nice seeing you again! How frequent would you say it shows up by chance?
eiii: What are these BIT.TRIP games about?

I've watched a few videos and it's all but clear to me.
Have you watched this one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2rZxtQAb5w

It's a retrospective of each game but Runner2. It contains slight spoilers about the secret / open-to-interpretation / "Oh, there is a story?" story, but you should be able to avoid that by checking if the thumbnail (I don't know if that's clear; it's the thing that appears when you hover over the time bar) looks like a cutscene and skipping some parts of the video.

It's the video that helped me see what kind of gameplay to expect. Hopefully it will help you, too.
InfraSuperman: Unreal has had 75%-80% discounts before, and relatively frequently, too.
Exceed20XX: Hey, it's nice seeing you again! How frequent would you say it shows up by chance?
For a while, it seemed to me like sales for the Unreal series popped up every few months. They certainly did appear in most of the "major" sales in summer and winter and occasionally in weekend promos.
According to magog, Unreal's best discount was 80% off in March 2015 and the most recent one was in November, it seems.
There must have been something in July 2015 as well, because that's when I purchased Unreal 2 at 80% off, as it was included in something called the "Unreal Epic Pack".
Attachments:
low rated
Painted_Doll: Too many games on my list from this sale :

Aquaria
Elven Legacy Collection
Metro 2033 Redux ( maybe works on Radeon HD5850 )
Metro: Last Light Redux ( maybe works on Radeon HD5850 )
Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened - Remastered
Sherlock Holmes versus Jack the Ripper
Sherlock Holmes: Nemesis - Remastered
The Testament of Sherlock Holmes
Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power
Warrior Kings: Battles
no one fucking cares, its annoying as shit. STFU
Exceed20XX: Hey, it's nice seeing you again! How frequent would you say it shows up by chance?
InfraSuperman: For a while, it seemed to me like sales for the Unreal series popped up every few months. They certainly did appear in most of the "major" sales in summer and winter and occasionally in weekend promos.
According to magog, Unreal's best discount was 80% off in March 2015 and the most recent one was in November, it seems.
There must have been something in July 2015 as well, because that's when I purchased Unreal 2 at 80% off, as it was included in something called the "Unreal Epic Pack".
Thank you for the info. Given the gaps between sales I decided to just bite the bullet on my current cart. Now I just have to peel myself away from other games to play them later! xD
Aaand this is the end !
Hope you all got the games you were hoping for :)
Noooo! GOG has removed the ability to complete orders at the promo price. What a bummer! So no more purchases for me from this promo. :(
Splatsch: Aaand this is the end !
Hope you all got the games you were hoping for :)
Sure thing, I finally completed my LucasArts adventure games collection ;)
eiii: Noooo! GOG has removed the ability to complete orders at the promo price. What a bummer! So no more purchases for me from this promo. :(
Ah, sorry for you :S

vv221: Sure thing, I finally completed my LucasArts adventure games collection ;)
Oh :) Indeed, it was a very good opportunity !
Here is what I got for roughly $96:

Call of Cthullhu:Shadow of the Comet; COC: Prisoner of Ice

Knock-Knock

The Cat Lady

Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers

Sanitarium

Blocks That Matter

Escape Goat

Gateways

Spacechem

The Blackwell Epiphany

Blackwell Deception

Blackwell Convergence

Blackwell Unbound

The Blackwell Legacy ( lots of black well)

Memoria

Dark Eye: The Chains of Satinav

Gemini Rue

Resonance

F.E.A.R Platinum

F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin+Reborn

Clive Barker's Undying

Blood 2: The Blood Group

Blood: One Unit Whole Blood

Rise of the Triad: Dark War

Blake Stone: Planet Strike

Unreal Gold

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.:Shadow of Chernobyl

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.:Call of Pripyat

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky

Alien Breed

Alien Breed:Tower Assault

Worms United

Worms 2

World Rally Fever: Born on the Road

Superfrog

Cossacks Anthology

American Conquest

Fantasy Wars

Perimeter Stronghold

mehhh its was worth it.
Post edited May 02, 2016 by samintheoc
Wait, is it Dying Light that mods don't work on the GOG version?