It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals up to 80% off, GOG-premieres, and new bundles every six hours

UPDATE: The city gates have been closed and all districts have grown silent. Thank you for making Bundleopolis great, citizens, and enjoy your amazing souvenirs!

Come on, come all! Walk the streets of GOG.com and take in the sights as we build a Bundleopolis of 20+ bundles from the ground up. Join us in a week-long tour where new landmarks, shaped as irresistible bundles, are going to be revealed every six hours with some of them containing fresh GOG-premieres.

Attend the opening ceremony and visit these locations for the first of many bundles:

- <span class="bold">Academy of LucasArts</span>, including classics like The Dig, Monkey Island SE 1 & 2 and Outlaws for up to 75% off.
- <span class="bold">Bit.Trip Street</span>, a complete collection of the rhythmic series making its GOG.com debut for up to 87% off.
- <span class="bold">Nightmare Avenue</span>, build your own bundle from a scary selection of games like Amnesia, Outlast, and The Last Door for up to 80% off.

Keep coming back to the expanding Bundleopolis Sale to discover new sights and new releases, or exercise your rights as a citizen with build-your-own bundles. If you live here long enough, you might even get to learn its dark secret, which will be revealed just before the city lights go out.
Want to keep some mementos from your visit to Bundleopolis or send out some postcards? Head this way for some breathtaking <span class="bold">wallpapers</span>.

The Bundleopolis Sale will end Sunday, May 1st, at 9:59 PM UTC.
Azhdar: Theses are not on sale, but I guess you may like them:

Far Cry
Far Cry 2

Just browse shooter category, wishlist the games you think they look good, then buy them or wait for a sale. Good luck. :)
Thank you for your advices and recommendations :)
Yes, Far Cry series should be my kind of tea.

I already found out, that GOG is selling the original Medal of Honor game with the add-ons. Nice.

Will have to wait for a promo ...
These sales are too good, I always buy something even if I don't really find anything.

I got Grim Fandango way too cheap. It shouldn't be allowed.
Azhdar: Theses are not on sale, but I guess you may like them:

Far Cry
Far Cry 2

Just browse shooter category, wishlist the games you think they look good, then buy them or wait for a sale. Good luck. :)
radigram: Thank you for your advices and recommendations :)
Yes, Far Cry series should be my kind of tea.

I already found out, that GOG is selling the original Medal of Honor game with the add-ons. Nice.

Will have to wait for a promo ...
I forgot to write this. GOG built-in search may not shows all shooters. So use MaGog. It's very useful.
Azhdar: I forgot to write this. GOG built-in search may not shows all shooters. So use MaGog. It's very useful.
Woah, thanks!
I found some interesting games like IGI, Chaser, ARMA (sadly removed) and others.
GOG tries to be funny today. I'm from Germany and I just got a mail that Dying Light is on sale.
PaterAlf: GOG tries to be funny today. I'm from Germany and I just got a mail that Dying Light is on sale.
Well, it is on sale.
Just not for sale. :P
j0ekerr: I see the missing ones have returned.
And even the counters have been fixed. :)
eiii: And even the counters have been fixed. :)
Well, there still is a discrepancy of about one minute. :P
mrkgnao: P.S. I did already buy the BIT.TRIP bundle (day 1), Afterlife (day 2), Rage of Mages 1 & 2 (day 3), Fear 2 (day 4).
What are these BIT.TRIP games about?

I've watched a few videos and it's all but clear to me. GOGs game cards also do not help much as they seem to assume you know what this series is about and only "describe" the differences between the games:

"About: FATE is the penultimate chapter in the six-part BIT.TRIP series and will leave you wondering what’s next."

I'm wondering, indeed! :P

Are these games some kind of 2D shooters?
Post edited May 01, 2016 by eiii
omega64: Well, it is on sale.
Just not for sale. :P
The Schrödinger's bundle ?
Thank you for taking us to Opolis GOG, it's a beautiful place.
Had fun exploring all the old and new streets:)
mrkgnao: P.S. I did already buy the BIT.TRIP bundle (day 1), Afterlife (day 2), Rage of Mages 1 & 2 (day 3), Fear 2 (day 4).
eiii: What are these BIT.TRIP games about?

I've watched a few videos and it's all but clear to me. GOGs game cards also do not help much as they seem to assume you know what this series is about and only "describe" the differences between the games:

"About: FATE is the penultimate chapter in the six-part BIT.TRIP series and will leave you wondering what’s next."

I'm wondering, indeed! :P

Are these games some kind of 2D shooters?
I haven't tried them yet, but I'd heard good things about them before they've appeared on GOG.

I found the descriptions on Wikipedia to be more helpful than GOG's, as is often the case: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bit.Trip
Post edited May 01, 2016 by mrkgnao
I hope the newly released Sherlock Holmes games will be on sale at this discount price in December .
Is it possible to change the controls in the Blake Stone games to a somewhat more "modern" scheme like WASD or at least so that you can strafe with a single key (and not have to press ALT and a movement key to strafe)?

mrkgnao: I found the descriptions on Wikipedia to be more helpful than GOG's, as is often the case: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bit.Trip
I completely forgot about Wikipedia. Good idea, will check that. Thanks!
Post edited May 01, 2016 by eiii
Does anyone know if 60% off is the best discount Unreal, Aquaria, and Crimzon Clover have had? If not how much further have they gone in other sales (and are they frequently discounted?)