It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals up to 80% off, GOG-premieres, and new bundles every six hours

UPDATE: The city gates have been closed and all districts have grown silent. Thank you for making Bundleopolis great, citizens, and enjoy your amazing souvenirs!

Come on, come all! Walk the streets of GOG.com and take in the sights as we build a Bundleopolis of 20+ bundles from the ground up. Join us in a week-long tour where new landmarks, shaped as irresistible bundles, are going to be revealed every six hours with some of them containing fresh GOG-premieres.

Attend the opening ceremony and visit these locations for the first of many bundles:

- <span class="bold">Academy of LucasArts</span>, including classics like The Dig, Monkey Island SE 1 & 2 and Outlaws for up to 75% off.
- <span class="bold">Bit.Trip Street</span>, a complete collection of the rhythmic series making its GOG.com debut for up to 87% off.
- <span class="bold">Nightmare Avenue</span>, build your own bundle from a scary selection of games like Amnesia, Outlast, and The Last Door for up to 80% off.

Keep coming back to the expanding Bundleopolis Sale to discover new sights and new releases, or exercise your rights as a citizen with build-your-own bundles. If you live here long enough, you might even get to learn its dark secret, which will be revealed just before the city lights go out.
Want to keep some mementos from your visit to Bundleopolis or send out some postcards? Head this way for some breathtaking <span class="bold">wallpapers</span>.

The Bundleopolis Sale will end Sunday, May 1st, at 9:59 PM UTC.
Grargar: The 3 bundles that were added in the first day are now missing from the main page. [..]
Oh s**t, I've bought Stalker immediately :O
Grargar: The 3 bundles that were added in the first day are now missing from the main page. Here are the links, for those who still want them:

Bethesda Shooting Range
Radioactive Zone
The X Junction
Glitch or planned?
HypersomniacLive: Glitch or planned?
I'd lean on the former, since the other 3 bundles from the first day are still available and the timer on the missing bundles is the same as the other visible bundles. I'd wager that this glitch occurred because GOG pushed the other 3 day-1 bundles (Bit Trip, LucasArts and Nightmare Avenue) to the top.
Post edited May 01, 2016 by Grargar
Grargar: I'd lean on the former, since the other 3 bundles from the first day are still available and the timer on the missing bundles is the same as the other visible bundles. I'd wager that this glitch occurred because GOG pushed the other 3 day-1 bundles (Bit Trip, LucasArts and Nightmare Avenue) to the top.
They're not at the top for me. Unless you mean that they got pushed to the top bunch (2 bundles per row).

I hope that a blue one will rectify the situation, people may get confused.
HypersomniacLive: They're not at the top for me. Unless you mean that they got pushed to the top bunch (2 bundles per row).
Yeah, that's what I meant.
You guys need to make it so that we can add multiple bundles to one transaction. I can't participate on more than 1 bundle because doing many small purchases off of one site will cause the fraud alert to pop. I can't afford to have my ability to function hampered just to get a good deal on a few old games. :(
agreeksailor: You guys need to make it so that we can add multiple bundles to one transaction. I can't participate on more than 1 bundle because doing many small purchases off of one site will cause the fraud alert to pop. I can't afford to have my ability to function hampered just to get a good deal on a few old games. :(
For non-"Build it" bundles, you can add multiple of them to your cart by pressing the "Buy Now" button below each bundle. For the "Build it" bundles, you'll have to add the individual games to your cart.
Post edited May 01, 2016 by Grargar
agreeksailor: You guys need to make it so that we can add multiple bundles to one transaction. I can't participate on more than 1 bundle because doing many small purchases off of one site will cause the fraud alert to pop. I can't afford to have my ability to function hampered just to get a good deal on a few old games. :(
If it's not a "Build It" bundle, clikcing on the price adds the games to your cart.
If it's a "Build It" bundle, you can open the pages of its games, and add them to your cart from there.
And on the check out page you can remove any games you already have or don't want, just check that you still get an acceptable to you discount.

Granted, not the most convenient way but it's doable to purchase games from different bundles in one transaction.

Hope this helps.
Grargar: The 3 bundles that were added in the first day are now missing from the main page. Here are the links, for those who still want them:

Bethesda Shooting Range
Radioactive Zone
The X Junction
Thanks for posting the links! I probably won't buy anything from these bundles, but it's good to see that there's always someone from the community available to work around GOGs glitches. :)
Not anything too worthwhile here. I was hoping for an ARPG bundle.
DeMignon: Hmm, has anybody else thought, that Bundleopolis makes no sense, too? Shouldn't it simply be Bundlepolis?
Should've been Bundletopia imo, sounds less hammy.

Bethesda Shooting Range
Radioactive Zone
The X Junction
Another nice glitch. :D
I'm pretty sure you can pick every single game independent of bundle from the "ON SALE" column on the right-hand side of the page (where the POPULAR, NEW, and UPCOMING columns are) - just click on ON SALE, then on the single prices to add the games to your cart; there's also the MORE ON SALE button at the end of the list if you don't find what you want there. You probably have to have JavaScript unblocked in case you use some kind of script blocker.
lazarhead: Not anything too worthwhile here. I was hoping for an ARPG bundle.
The offer not containing something meeting your preferences does not necessarily indicate it has no overall merit, you know. ;)
Post edited May 01, 2016 by oriberu
Why is a buggy , abandoned game ( Metrocide ) is on sale ? Gog should remove it from its catalog .
Post edited May 01, 2016 by Painted_Doll
Painted_Doll: Why is a buggy , abandoned game ( Metrocide ) is on sale ? Gog should remove it from its catalog .
A dead game?
MaGo72: I only played the first S.T.A.L.K.E.R., lots of mutants, but no Zombies. I am even not sure that there are Zombies in the F.E.A.R. games, they all were released before the big Zombie hype began.

In Unreal there are no Zombies and it is a decent shooter - do not forget to install the Unreal Gold Patch.
radigram: Thank you both, MaGo72 and Azhdar!
You're welcome. Did you decide to buy that bundle?
Post edited May 01, 2016 by Azhdar