It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals up to 80% off, GOG-premieres, and new bundles every six hours

UPDATE: The city gates have been closed and all districts have grown silent. Thank you for making Bundleopolis great, citizens, and enjoy your amazing souvenirs!

Come on, come all! Walk the streets of GOG.com and take in the sights as we build a Bundleopolis of 20+ bundles from the ground up. Join us in a week-long tour where new landmarks, shaped as irresistible bundles, are going to be revealed every six hours with some of them containing fresh GOG-premieres.

Attend the opening ceremony and visit these locations for the first of many bundles:

- <span class="bold">Academy of LucasArts</span>, including classics like The Dig, Monkey Island SE 1 & 2 and Outlaws for up to 75% off.
- <span class="bold">Bit.Trip Street</span>, a complete collection of the rhythmic series making its GOG.com debut for up to 87% off.
- <span class="bold">Nightmare Avenue</span>, build your own bundle from a scary selection of games like Amnesia, Outlast, and The Last Door for up to 80% off.

Keep coming back to the expanding Bundleopolis Sale to discover new sights and new releases, or exercise your rights as a citizen with build-your-own bundles. If you live here long enough, you might even get to learn its dark secret, which will be revealed just before the city lights go out.
Want to keep some mementos from your visit to Bundleopolis or send out some postcards? Head this way for some breathtaking <span class="bold">wallpapers</span>.

The Bundleopolis Sale will end Sunday, May 1st, at 9:59 PM UTC.
chromeneon: Nice catch! Yeah, I wonder what this 1 hour difference is about.
musteriuz: There was a post earlier in the thread somewhere that referred to gog having apparently missed the daylight savings time 1 hour change that happened somewhere recently, in America I think.
I'm guessing it is a goof-up on GOG's part, but I can't see how DST in the US would have anything to do with it -- for one thing, GOG is located in Poland (UTC+1), and they generally set their event times by UTC+0 (Greenwich Mean Time). Besides, as far as I know, pretty much every part of Europe that observes DST (a.k.a. Summer Time) is already using it, so the time difference relative to the U.S. is the same as when everyone's on Standard Time.

anothername: [...] And I'm a bit curious about the "dark secret" hinted on for tomorrow.
opticq: The secret is Dying Light.
And, for Germans, it will remain dark and secret. =(
Post edited May 01, 2016 by HunchBluntley
Corwim: Ooooh, good to see the Sherlock Holmes games here! Together with the two Call of Chtulhu adventures, that's 6 games added to the backlog, very reasonable and my bank account is not complaining too much either. :-) All in all, not a bad sale, thanks Gog!
Are you me? Because those are the exact games I'm thinking of purchasing, no more, no less, and doesn't that make 7?

Edit: Stopped thinking about it and did it. $14.33 for 7 games is not bad, it's even $5 below the normal price of the most expensive one of the bunch.
Post edited April 30, 2016 by justanoldgamer
Can someone recommend me a good shooter game from these bundle?
All the FPS games have zombies in them? Are there any, that does not have them?
after some thoughts, its maybe not that bad, that dying light is not purchaseable in germany. thats a good thing, it protects my wallet from robbery by me :)
Post edited April 30, 2016 by apehater
apehater: after some thoughts, its maybe not that bad, that dying light is not purchaseable in germany. thats a good thing, it protects my wallet from robbery by me :)
A very optimistic way of looking at it!
radigram: Can someone recommend me a good shooter game from these bundle?
Radioactive zone
radigram: Can someone recommend me a good shooter game from these bundle?
Azhdar: Radioactive zone
Thanks! So these games have only monsters and human enemies, no zombies?
radigram: Thanks! So these games have only monsters and human enemies, no zombies?
I only played the first S.T.A.L.K.E.R., lots of mutants, but no Zombies. I am even not sure that there are Zombies in the F.E.A.R. games, they all were released before the big Zombie hype began.

In Unreal there are no Zombies and it is a decent shooter - do not forget to install the Unreal Gold Patch.
radigram: Thanks! So these games have only monsters and human enemies, no zombies?
They have some kind of zombies. :D But they're not zombie shooting games. They're post-apocalyptic games. STALKER is open world + fps and Metro is linear + fps. Various monsters, mutants, humans and etc.
Post edited April 30, 2016 by Azhdar
Hmm, has anybody else thought, that Bundleopolis makes no sense, too? Shouldn't it simply be Bundlepolis?
Post edited April 30, 2016 by DeMignon
If you bought Doom II : https://www.doomworld.com/idgames/levels/doom2/Ports/megawads/doomtrib
anothername: I like the idea & really like the style of the wallpapers. Usually do not care for such advertisement art; mostly since it usually feels cheap; but these are really cool :) . And I'm a bit curious about the "dark secret" hinted on for tomorrow.

*sigh* Next time please with games I do like and not already have.
opticq: The secret is Dying Light.
Really?.. thats disappointing. I even already have that one (lucky grab before it got blacklisted). I expected some upcoming awesomeness. *sigh*
MaGo72: I only played the first S.T.A.L.K.E.R., lots of mutants, but no Zombies. I am even not sure that there are Zombies in the F.E.A.R. games, they all were released before the big Zombie hype began.

In Unreal there are no Zombies and it is a decent shooter - do not forget to install the Unreal Gold Patch.
Thank you both, MaGo72 and Azhdar!
Tyrrhia: The game is not available for sale in Germany. You can apparently still trade and redeem it, though.
oriberu: Thank you for the clarification. :)
Well, the game available for sale in Germany. Just not on GOG!
The 3 bundles that were added in the first day are now missing from the main page. Here are the links, for those who still want them:

Bethesda Shooting Range
Radioactive Zone
The X Junction
Post edited May 01, 2016 by Grargar