It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals up to 80% off, GOG-premieres, and new bundles every six hours

UPDATE: The city gates have been closed and all districts have grown silent. Thank you for making Bundleopolis great, citizens, and enjoy your amazing souvenirs!

Come on, come all! Walk the streets of GOG.com and take in the sights as we build a Bundleopolis of 20+ bundles from the ground up. Join us in a week-long tour where new landmarks, shaped as irresistible bundles, are going to be revealed every six hours with some of them containing fresh GOG-premieres.

Attend the opening ceremony and visit these locations for the first of many bundles:

- <span class="bold">Academy of LucasArts</span>, including classics like The Dig, Monkey Island SE 1 & 2 and Outlaws for up to 75% off.
- <span class="bold">Bit.Trip Street</span>, a complete collection of the rhythmic series making its GOG.com debut for up to 87% off.
- <span class="bold">Nightmare Avenue</span>, build your own bundle from a scary selection of games like Amnesia, Outlast, and The Last Door for up to 80% off.

Keep coming back to the expanding Bundleopolis Sale to discover new sights and new releases, or exercise your rights as a citizen with build-your-own bundles. If you live here long enough, you might even get to learn its dark secret, which will be revealed just before the city lights go out.
Want to keep some mementos from your visit to Bundleopolis or send out some postcards? Head this way for some breathtaking <span class="bold">wallpapers</span>.

The Bundleopolis Sale will end Sunday, May 1st, at 9:59 PM UTC.
Tyrrhia: The game is not available for sale in Germany. You can apparently still trade and redeem it, though.
Thank you for the clarification. :)
Tyrrhia: I found something odd! Possibly related to the big secret!

If you go to any bundle page, there will be a countdown, telling how much time remains until the offer expires. There is also a countdown on the main page, with the mention "ʟᴀsᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴠɪsɪᴛ ɢᴀᴛᴇs ᴄʟᴏsɪɴɢ ɪɴ" but I don't know what this could refer to; however, that one's got one more hour.
Nice catch! Yeah, I wonder what this 1 hour difference is about.
Do you think the Gold Box bundle will be on sale on Monday ?
I only bought the X-series bundle, I have them on Steam already but to get them all DRM-free for just ~€10 was simply too good to ignore. Space simulators like these (with trading) are my favourites, together with racing- & driving sims.
I could sustain my entire gaming life with these games, however I do enjoy variety so I still buy games from other genres.
Painted_Doll: Do you think the Gold Box bundle will be on sale on Monday ?
Konrad hinted at a Star Wars sale, so probably not.
EasyGamer: Hello GoG,

Can you tell me if you'll add more bundles and/or deals until almost the end of this sale? Or, is Dying Light the last one?

Thank you.
This is the final form of Bundleopolis :)
Marioface5: Konrad hinted at a Star Wars sale, so probably not.
May the 4th. ;)
Marioface5: Konrad hinted at a Star Wars sale, so probably not.
:(

I already own the games that i wanted from that bundle .
Post edited April 30, 2016 by Painted_Doll
Tyrrhia: I found something odd! Possibly related to the big secret!

If you go to any bundle page, there will be a countdown, telling how much time remains until the offer expires. There is also a countdown on the main page, with the mention "ʟᴀsᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴠɪsɪᴛ ɢᴀᴛᴇs ᴄʟᴏsɪɴɢ ɪɴ" but I don't know what this could refer to; however, that one's got one more hour.
chromeneon: Nice catch! Yeah, I wonder what this 1 hour difference is about.
There was a post earlier in the thread somewhere that referred to gog having apparently missed the daylight savings time 1 hour change that happened somewhere recently, in America I think.
Painted_Doll: :(
I already own the games that i wanted from that bundle .
Me, too. Maybe they'll surprise us and add something new. >_>
mecharma: This is the final form of Bundleopolis :)
So Bundleopolis gets overrun by zombies (except for the German district of the city) and that's it? That's a very sad end for a sale. I hoped that the Duke would show up to rescue the city at the very last moment.
chromeneon: Nice catch! Yeah, I wonder what this 1 hour difference is about.
musteriuz: There was a post earlier in the thread somewhere that referred to gog having apparently missed the daylight savings time 1 hour change that happened somewhere recently, in America I think.
Found it: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/welcome_to_the_gogcom_bundleopolis_sale_ad93a/post356

Dammit!

I don't think it's GOG's fault, though. A countdown is a countdown, and no matter where you are, time will still elapse at the same speed. But maybe they noticed that post and rectified the main page countdown without changing the on-going one?

I hate timezones and daylight saving time, it's so complicated. >_<
Ooooh, good to see the Sherlock Holmes games here! Together with the two Call of Chtulhu adventures, that's 6 games added to the backlog, very reasonable and my bank account is not complaining too much either. :-) All in all, not a bad sale, thanks Gog!
I like the idea & really like the style of the wallpapers. Usually do not care for such advertisement art; mostly since it usually feels cheap; but these are really cool :) . And I'm a bit curious about the "dark secret" hinted on for tomorrow.

*sigh* Next time please with games I do like and not already have.
anothername: I like the idea & really like the style of the wallpapers. Usually do not care for such advertisement art; mostly since it usually feels cheap; but these are really cool :) . And I'm a bit curious about the "dark secret" hinted on for tomorrow.

*sigh* Next time please with games I do like and not already have.
The secret is Dying Light.