It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals up to 80% off, GOG-premieres, and new bundles every six hours

UPDATE: The city gates have been closed and all districts have grown silent. Thank you for making Bundleopolis great, citizens, and enjoy your amazing souvenirs!

Come on, come all! Walk the streets of GOG.com and take in the sights as we build a Bundleopolis of 20+ bundles from the ground up. Join us in a week-long tour where new landmarks, shaped as irresistible bundles, are going to be revealed every six hours with some of them containing fresh GOG-premieres.

Attend the opening ceremony and visit these locations for the first of many bundles:

- <span class="bold">Academy of LucasArts</span>, including classics like The Dig, Monkey Island SE 1 & 2 and Outlaws for up to 75% off.
- <span class="bold">Bit.Trip Street</span>, a complete collection of the rhythmic series making its GOG.com debut for up to 87% off.
- <span class="bold">Nightmare Avenue</span>, build your own bundle from a scary selection of games like Amnesia, Outlast, and The Last Door for up to 80% off.

Keep coming back to the expanding Bundleopolis Sale to discover new sights and new releases, or exercise your rights as a citizen with build-your-own bundles. If you live here long enough, you might even get to learn its dark secret, which will be revealed just before the city lights go out.
Want to keep some mementos from your visit to Bundleopolis or send out some postcards? Head this way for some breathtaking <span class="bold">wallpapers</span>.

The Bundleopolis Sale will end Sunday, May 1st, at 9:59 PM UTC.
yogsloth: I managed to go the whole sale without buying anything.

My sickness must be improving.
Nah, thats what happens when you've bought the classics you wanted :)

I find that there aren't too many classics that I want and don't already have, and most of the new games I want don't have a big enough discount. The last couple of sales have been that way for me.
At the end I surrendered and bought Warrior Kings: Battles. Very good RTS with chalenging AI if I remember correctly. How I wish I could afford Dying Light but that will have to wait for another better sale.
mrkgnao: Call of Cthulhu x 2 [not too interested]
Quake 2 + 3 [maybe interested, but still too expensive]
X series x 4 [not too interested]
Fallout x 3 [GOG thinks I do not own them; I think I do]
Grand Ages [not too interested]
Warrior Kings Battles [not too interested]
Fistful of Gun [not too interested, and anyhow won't consider a game sold without its DLCs]
Feist [not too interested]
Sherlock x 4 [unsure yet, but probably not too interested]
Stronghold Crusader 2 [not too interested, and anyhow won't consider a game sold without its DLCs]
Sword of the Stars [not too interested]
Dying Light [unsure yet, but still wayyyy too expensive, and anyhow won't consider a game sold without its DLCs]
I guess the sale's over for you.

Not sure I follow your "won't consider a game sold without its DLCs" stance. Would you consider the games if their DLC were also part of the bundles, or you'll only consider them when the DLC becomes part of the game itself?
HypersomniacLive: Not sure I follow your "won't consider a game sold without its DLCs" stance. Would you consider the games if their DLC were also part of the bundles, or you'll only consider them when the DLC becomes part of the game itself?
I mean that I believe the DLCs should be part of the bundle.

The bundle should be designed so that buying the DLCs is not required to get the bundle discount, but the DLCs get the same discount as the game, if you want them. You know, "optional".
So i bought x3 terran war pack,only game i was also interested in was stronghold crusader 2 don't care if they have dlc or not i would play that game also couldn't buy stronghold crusader 2 since i didn't have that much money on my paysafecard.
Does anyone know how that Elven Legacy compares to Fantasy Wars?
Just realized something pretty bad about the Stronghold bundle: Crusader 2 is included, but it's not the Special Edition. What makes this bad is that it looks like there's no option to upgrade to the Special Edition. So if you want the SE but don't have it yet, the bundle requires you to throw $10 away.
Well, the last bundles entered and I didn't buy anything in this whole sale, guess that's a first, the only interesting titles I already had.
HypersomniacLive: Not sure I follow your "won't consider a game sold without its DLCs" stance. Would you consider the games if their DLC were also part of the bundles, or you'll only consider them when the DLC becomes part of the game itself?
mrkgnao: I mean that I believe the DLCs should be part of the bundle.

The bundle should be designed so that buying the DLCs is not required to get the bundle discount, but the DLCs get the same discount as the game, if you want them. You know, "optional".
Completely agree.
Sometimes it's even a complete trap : You see the bundle, you buy the games and then.... then you notice one or more of them had 5 dlc (Hi Stronghold Crusader 2 !) and were not part of the bundle
Meeh....
Post edited April 30, 2016 by Rivdoric
There were a couple I almost got, Grim Fandango being th biggest. But then The Banner Saga 2 came out. Buh bye gaming budget.

*Also goodbye eating out lunch money lol*
Post edited April 30, 2016 by Celton88
That's it?
Again not a very interesting sale for me.
But than I lost interest in GoG after regional pricing and blocking games for some countries.
Okay, if this is the end then I bought my final game, one that I was dating for a while: Gemini Rue
All in all, great promo, but I miss the thrill of the Insomnia sale. 6 hours was too much for new bundles to appear.

Bought 10 games and, with the exception of Zak McKracken, which I don't really like too much, am very satisfied.
Thanks GOG!
IronArcturus: Does anyone know how that Elven Legacy compares to Fantasy Wars?
Elven Lequacy is the sequel to Fantasy Wars. The gameplay is basically identical.
No D&D Classics?

Im gettting upset!
mrkgnao: I mean that I believe the DLCs should be part of the bundle.

Cheers, I can get behind this.