It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals up to 80% off, GOG-premieres, and new bundles every six hours

UPDATE: The city gates have been closed and all districts have grown silent. Thank you for making Bundleopolis great, citizens, and enjoy your amazing souvenirs!

Come on, come all! Walk the streets of GOG.com and take in the sights as we build a Bundleopolis of 20+ bundles from the ground up. Join us in a week-long tour where new landmarks, shaped as irresistible bundles, are going to be revealed every six hours with some of them containing fresh GOG-premieres.

Attend the opening ceremony and visit these locations for the first of many bundles:

- <span class="bold">Academy of LucasArts</span>, including classics like The Dig, Monkey Island SE 1 & 2 and Outlaws for up to 75% off.
- <span class="bold">Bit.Trip Street</span>, a complete collection of the rhythmic series making its GOG.com debut for up to 87% off.
- <span class="bold">Nightmare Avenue</span>, build your own bundle from a scary selection of games like Amnesia, Outlast, and The Last Door for up to 80% off.

Keep coming back to the expanding Bundleopolis Sale to discover new sights and new releases, or exercise your rights as a citizen with build-your-own bundles. If you live here long enough, you might even get to learn its dark secret, which will be revealed just before the city lights go out.
Want to keep some mementos from your visit to Bundleopolis or send out some postcards? Head this way for some breathtaking <span class="bold">wallpapers</span>.

The Bundleopolis Sale will end Sunday, May 1st, at 9:59 PM UTC.
Judicus7: Yeah.. region blocking.. or even blocking your own fellow citizens from buying your own games is just.. I don't know what to say.
thats the dark secret, gog hates germans
A bundle consisting of one game is a poor bundle.
omega64: A bundle consisting of one game is a poor bundle.
depends on the discount
Good thing it's not a bundle then!
mrkgnao: What are the options?
HypersomniacLive: Not sure what your options are, you've got most of the catalogue as it is.
Not at all. I greatly reduced the number of games I buy since 25 February 2015 (regional locking introduced).

According to GOG, there are 22 games that I do not own from the current bundles. As it looks now, I will probably buy none.

P.S. I did already buy the BIT.TRIP bundle (day 1), Afterlife (day 2), Rage of Mages 1 & 2 (day 3), Fear 2 (day 4).
The only bundle close to interesting me is the Rage of Mages, and that one is only 25% off. Kind of a lack luster sale in my opinion. Price goes up too much for removing games I already own on Steam or elsewhere. Just not worth it.
Marioface5: Good thing it's not a bundle then!
Bundleopolis Sale :P
True though, it's not a bundle.
I've still bought nothing this sale. Just waiting to see what else comes - if anything. In the end I'll probably pick up Feist.
I managed to go the whole sale without buying anything.

My sickness must be improving.
hummer010: I've still bought nothing this sale. Just waiting to see what else comes - if anything. In the end I'll probably pick up Feist.
Note that the timer counting down to the next bundle has disappeared. I think it's safe to assume we've seen all there is.
mrkgnao: Not at all. I greatly reduced the number of games I buy since 25 February 2015 (regional locking introduced).

According to GOG, there are 22 games that I do not own from the current bundles. As it looks now, I will probably buy none.

P.S. I did already buy the BIT.TRIP bundle (day 1), Afterlife (day 2), Rage of Mages 1 & 2 (day 3), Fear 2 (day 4).
Ah, we didn't celebrate your anniversary. Let me at least congratulate you, even if belated.

What are the remaining titles, and why probably none of them?
apehater: depends on the discount
Then it fails on two fronts. Gotcha. :P
I didn't know Dying Light was such a tremendous game it would be counted as a bundle on it's own !

Bundleopolis is the first city where a house can be seen as a whole neighbourhood !
Post edited April 29, 2016 by Rivdoric
apehater: depends on the discount
Tekkaman-James: Then it fails on two fronts. Gotcha. :P
Correct.
HypersomniacLive: What are the remaining titles, and why probably none of them?
Call of Cthulhu x 2 [not too interested]
Quake 2 + 3 [maybe interested, but still too expensive]
X series x 4 [not too interested]
Fallout x 3 [GOG thinks I do not own them; I think I do]
Grand Ages [not too interested]
Warrior Kings Battles [not too interested]
Fistful of Gun [not too interested, and anyhow won't consider a game sold without its DLCs]
Feist [not too interested]
Sherlock x 4 [unsure yet, but probably not too interested]
Stronghold Crusader 2 [not too interested, and anyhow won't consider a game sold without its DLCs]
Sword of the Stars [not too interested]
Dying Light [unsure yet, but still wayyyy too expensive, and anyhow won't consider a game sold without its DLCs]