It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals up to 80% off, GOG-premieres, and new bundles every six hours

UPDATE: The city gates have been closed and all districts have grown silent. Thank you for making Bundleopolis great, citizens, and enjoy your amazing souvenirs!

Come on, come all! Walk the streets of GOG.com and take in the sights as we build a Bundleopolis of 20+ bundles from the ground up. Join us in a week-long tour where new landmarks, shaped as irresistible bundles, are going to be revealed every six hours with some of them containing fresh GOG-premieres.

Attend the opening ceremony and visit these locations for the first of many bundles:

- <span class="bold">Academy of LucasArts</span>, including classics like The Dig, Monkey Island SE 1 & 2 and Outlaws for up to 75% off.
- <span class="bold">Bit.Trip Street</span>, a complete collection of the rhythmic series making its GOG.com debut for up to 87% off.
- <span class="bold">Nightmare Avenue</span>, build your own bundle from a scary selection of games like Amnesia, Outlast, and The Last Door for up to 80% off.

Keep coming back to the expanding Bundleopolis Sale to discover new sights and new releases, or exercise your rights as a citizen with build-your-own bundles. If you live here long enough, you might even get to learn its dark secret, which will be revealed just before the city lights go out.
Want to keep some mementos from your visit to Bundleopolis or send out some postcards? Head this way for some breathtaking <span class="bold">wallpapers</span>.

The Bundleopolis Sale will end Sunday, May 1st, at 9:59 PM UTC.
Happy to see the Sherlock Holmes bundle. Let's see what else pops up before the Sale ends.

Konrad: A bunch more Bundleopolis bundles are coming up today, but no standard weekend sale. Next week's promo is not that far, far away though. ;)
Does this mean that there will be no new bundles after today?
HypersomniacLive: Does this mean that there will be no new bundles after today?
I'd say yes. May want to wait a bit longer just to be sure though.
JMich: I'd say yes. May want to wait a bit longer just to be sure though.
Cheers, have not yet gotten this email.
HypersomniacLive: Does this mean that there will be no new bundles after today?
JMich: I'd say yes. May want to wait a bit longer just to be sure though.
We'll find out for sure in 8 hours...
so flying bullets bundle still not fixed?
apehater: so flying bullets bundle still not fixed?
I'd suggest you clear your cache. I only see the 8 games both in the rollover pic and in the bundle itself.
Or are you talking about something else entirely, in which case I apologize?
apehater: so flying bullets bundle still not fixed?
JMich: I'd suggest you clear your cache. I only see the 8 games both in the rollover pic and in the bundle itself.
Or are you talking about something else entirely, in which case I apologize?
so there are just 8 games. :( i thought that they are going to fix this the other way and add the missing 2 games.
Oh Sherlock Holmes.

This is the series with the creepy teleporting Watson isn't it? Can anyone tell me if they're actually worth getting or not?
ReynardFox: This is the series with the creepy teleporting Watson isn't it? Can anyone tell me if they're actually worth getting or not?
I only played The Awakened, which was quite enjoyable. The Remastered version they offer here fixes the issue with Watson, because he actually follows you around instead of blinking all over the place. ;)
Post edited April 29, 2016 by Nergal01
prediction

upcoming bundle : Night Dive Studios
Post edited April 29, 2016 by Painted_Doll
I'm hoping for Hasbro D&D bundle, now that Enhaced Editions have been updated with the classics, also including Planescape Torment, IWD2 and NWN 1 & 2.
Hm, about 15 minutes left. Wondering abiut this "bunch of bundles". >_>
Nergal01: I only played The Awakened, which was quite enjoyable. The Remastered version they offer here fixes the issue with Watson, because he actually follows you around instead of blinking all over the place. ;)
Ooh ok, thanks for the info.

I might pick them up if the next bundle that comes up isn't anything spectacular.
Oh, 4 extra bundles, no new games and Dying Light on its own. That's all folks!
Dying Light without its DLCs... It really sounds like a "bundle". ;D