It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals up to 80% off, GOG-premieres, and new bundles every six hours

UPDATE: The city gates have been closed and all districts have grown silent. Thank you for making Bundleopolis great, citizens, and enjoy your amazing souvenirs!

Come on, come all! Walk the streets of GOG.com and take in the sights as we build a Bundleopolis of 20+ bundles from the ground up. Join us in a week-long tour where new landmarks, shaped as irresistible bundles, are going to be revealed every six hours with some of them containing fresh GOG-premieres.

Attend the opening ceremony and visit these locations for the first of many bundles:

- <span class="bold">Academy of LucasArts</span>, including classics like The Dig, Monkey Island SE 1 & 2 and Outlaws for up to 75% off.
- <span class="bold">Bit.Trip Street</span>, a complete collection of the rhythmic series making its GOG.com debut for up to 87% off.
- <span class="bold">Nightmare Avenue</span>, build your own bundle from a scary selection of games like Amnesia, Outlast, and The Last Door for up to 80% off.

Keep coming back to the expanding Bundleopolis Sale to discover new sights and new releases, or exercise your rights as a citizen with build-your-own bundles. If you live here long enough, you might even get to learn its dark secret, which will be revealed just before the city lights go out.
Want to keep some mementos from your visit to Bundleopolis or send out some postcards? Head this way for some breathtaking <span class="bold">wallpapers</span>.

The Bundleopolis Sale will end Sunday, May 1st, at 9:59 PM UTC.
Azhdar: So 221b Baker Street bundle = dark secret of Bundleopolis?
We'll see. This sale isn't over yet, so I'm hoping for more. ;)
Azhdar: So 221b Baker Street bundle = dark secret of Bundleopolis?
No, I'm thinking a cyberpunk bundle that includes Blade Runner at the tail end of the sale.
Post edited April 29, 2016 by Barry_Woodward
Pangaea666: More lost sales, GOG, due to your policy.
I'm lovin' it.
Barry_Woodward: No, I'm thinking a cyberpunk bundle that includes Blade Runner at the tail end of the sale.
O..I would love that (provided price will be a bit lower than Bloodlines' :-)
Enebias: Don't play Forsaken Gods, though, that's like the manure of a pure golden stallion. Yes it came from a majestic creature, yet it's still crap.
...So, you seem to be implying that I shouldn't play with horse manure?
Nergal01: We'll see. This sale isn't over yet, so I'm hoping for more. ;)
Yeah, let's wait & see.
Barry_Woodward: No, I'm thinking a cyberpunk bundle that includes Blade Runner at the tail end of the sale.
It's impossibru!
So only thing i think i will buy is the x3 terran war pack,metro 2033 or what it is will have to wait, not even sure if i should buy it.
And the x series i have x3 reunion on dvd but not with dlc or what it has not sure if i will buy the whole bundle.
Don't feel like going through all the games,guess terran war pack should offer what i want not really interested in the story much.

Also next bundle is last bundle? Since they say 20 bundles.
Post edited April 29, 2016 by Fonzer
Nergal01: We'll see. This sale isn't over yet, so I'm hoping for more. ;)
Azhdar: Yeah, let's wait & see.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/welcome_to_the_gogcom_bundleopolis_sale_ad93a/post460
Does it mean dark secret didn't appear yet?
op2017: Will there be a weekend promo?
Konrad: A bunch more Bundleopolis bundles are coming up today, but no standard weekend sale. Next week's promo is not that far, far away though. ;)
May the Fourth be with you.
Fonzer: Also next bundle is last bundle? Since they say 20 bundles.
They said 20+ bundles.

Also that "dark secret, which will be revealed just before the city lights go out." is still up in the air.
a4plz: What is his problem related to?
PaterAlf: I don't know. Maybe a problem with the local wi-fi he is using?
Looks that way. No biggie, I'll use another wi-fi. I just hope that the Wolfenstein bundle is still on when I get to Denmark. >.>;
chromeneon: They said 20+ bundles.

Also that "dark secret, which will be revealed just before the city lights go out." is still up in the air.
Must have somehow missed the +. I will wait a little and see what still appears.
Fonzer: Also next bundle is last bundle? Since they say 20 bundles.
chromeneon: They said 20+ bundles.

Heh, wasn't the Sherlock Holmes bundle supposed to be the dark secret ?? o_O ?
Post edited April 29, 2016 by Rivdoric
Azhdar: Does it mean dark secret didn't appear yet?
My guess is that it didn't yet.

Perhaps in 3 hours, perhaps in 45-51 hours, depending on what they mean by "just before the city lights go out".