It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals up to 80% off, GOG-premieres, and new bundles every six hours

UPDATE: The city gates have been closed and all districts have grown silent. Thank you for making Bundleopolis great, citizens, and enjoy your amazing souvenirs!

Come on, come all! Walk the streets of GOG.com and take in the sights as we build a Bundleopolis of 20+ bundles from the ground up. Join us in a week-long tour where new landmarks, shaped as irresistible bundles, are going to be revealed every six hours with some of them containing fresh GOG-premieres.

Attend the opening ceremony and visit these locations for the first of many bundles:

- <span class="bold">Academy of LucasArts</span>, including classics like The Dig, Monkey Island SE 1 & 2 and Outlaws for up to 75% off.
- <span class="bold">Bit.Trip Street</span>, a complete collection of the rhythmic series making its GOG.com debut for up to 87% off.
- <span class="bold">Nightmare Avenue</span>, build your own bundle from a scary selection of games like Amnesia, Outlast, and The Last Door for up to 80% off.

Keep coming back to the expanding Bundleopolis Sale to discover new sights and new releases, or exercise your rights as a citizen with build-your-own bundles. If you live here long enough, you might even get to learn its dark secret, which will be revealed just before the city lights go out.
Want to keep some mementos from your visit to Bundleopolis or send out some postcards? Head this way for some breathtaking <span class="bold">wallpapers</span>.

The Bundleopolis Sale will end Sunday, May 1st, at 9:59 PM UTC.
NuffCatnip: I agree, the Gothic games are amazing. :)

I never played Forsaken Gods though, why is it considered bad?
I know it has a ton of bugs and is only playable with fan patches, is it because of that? Or is the game just in general bad, storywise etc. ?

Regarding the bundles, I´d say the next bundle contains a new release.
Bad, rushed coding, atrociously written story, neutered gameplay with an extremely limited, derivative world and no challenge. It was outsourced to a nobody studio and it shows in every way.
Wow! Gothic bundle wish came true. Thanks GOG!
Epitaph666: Hmmm, the original post says we'll get 20+ bunDles, but KonraD maDe it sounD like the 2 bunDles we'll have toDay will be the last of this whole promo, which will leave us with 20 bunDles exactly (not 20+).

Pretty strange if you ask me...
What's with the Ds?
Konrad: A bunch more Bundleopolis bundles are coming up today, but no standard weekend sale. Next week's promo is not that far, far away though. ;)
Thank you :)
NuffCatnip: I agree, the Gothic games are amazing. :)

I never played Forsaken Gods though, why is it considered bad?
I know it has a ton of bugs and is only playable with fan patches, is it because of that? Or is the game just in general bad, storywise etc. ?

Regarding the bundles, I´d say the next bundle contains a new release.
ReynardFox: Bad, rushed coding, atrociously written story, neutered gameplay with an extremely limited, derivative world and no challenge. It was outsourced to a nobody studio and it shows in every way.
Oh, sounds bad, will still give it a try, but I´ll lower my expectations a bit.
Grargar: What's with the Ds?
He just loves to show his D around. :-)
Epitaph666: Hmmm, the original post says we'll get 20+ bunDles, but KonraD maDe it sounD like the 2 bunDles we'll have toDay will be the last of this whole promo, which will leave us with 20 bunDles exactly (not 20+).

Pretty strange if you ask me...
Grargar: What's with the Ds?
LOL, it's not that i like to show my D arounD. It's just that i'm on a laptop anD the D button has broken. So i copieD a D so i can paste it easily when i type posts. The reason this is a capital D, it's because i first copieD it to use it on my Debit Car creDentials (my first name starts from a D) anD i thought it was better to use a capital letter (although i Don't think it really matters if i use a small one anyway).

AnD yes, i know "a bunch" might mean more than 2, but it's unlikely we'll get more than 4 bunDles in one Day. Let's hope for it though...
I dare hope for a Telltale Bundle with every games at -80%, from Sam & Max to The wolf among us and so on....

I'm the dreamy kind !
op2017: Will there be a weekend promo?
Konrad: A bunch more Bundleopolis bundles are coming up today, but no standard weekend sale. Next week's promo is not that far, far away though. ;)
Far, far away, eh? Star Wars maybe?
39 minutes for the new bunDle...
HunchBluntley: Does hiding it not work for you?
Right, that's it! No more late-night sleep-posting for me! :D

At least I don't sleep-clown...
Post edited April 29, 2016 by Lemon_Curry
OzzieMonkey: Far, far away, eh? Star Wars maybe?
Well, if it is Star Wars (and I wouldn't be too surprised if it is, since it's getting quite close to May 4th), I hope there are a few new games thrown into the mix, since I've already got all the current ones. :-)
Sherlock bundle shows Testament picture as well but it's not released here at all yet
EDIT: at least I don't see it when I click buy now
EDIT2: OK, here it is :D Move along, nothing to see here
Post edited April 29, 2016 by Ghorpm
So, is it a -60% or a -80% bundle? Make up your mind, Gog! ;)

Edit: That's much better!
Post edited April 29, 2016 by Dalswyn
Ghorpm: Sherlock bundle shows Testament picture as well but it's not released here at all yet
It's Konrad's fault .