It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals up to 80% off, GOG-premieres, and new bundles every six hours

UPDATE: The city gates have been closed and all districts have grown silent. Thank you for making Bundleopolis great, citizens, and enjoy your amazing souvenirs!

Come on, come all! Walk the streets of GOG.com and take in the sights as we build a Bundleopolis of 20+ bundles from the ground up. Join us in a week-long tour where new landmarks, shaped as irresistible bundles, are going to be revealed every six hours with some of them containing fresh GOG-premieres.

Attend the opening ceremony and visit these locations for the first of many bundles:

- <span class="bold">Academy of LucasArts</span>, including classics like The Dig, Monkey Island SE 1 & 2 and Outlaws for up to 75% off.
- <span class="bold">Bit.Trip Street</span>, a complete collection of the rhythmic series making its GOG.com debut for up to 87% off.
- <span class="bold">Nightmare Avenue</span>, build your own bundle from a scary selection of games like Amnesia, Outlast, and The Last Door for up to 80% off.

Keep coming back to the expanding Bundleopolis Sale to discover new sights and new releases, or exercise your rights as a citizen with build-your-own bundles. If you live here long enough, you might even get to learn its dark secret, which will be revealed just before the city lights go out.
Want to keep some mementos from your visit to Bundleopolis or send out some postcards? Head this way for some breathtaking <span class="bold">wallpapers</span>.

The Bundleopolis Sale will end Sunday, May 1st, at 9:59 PM UTC.
No custom bundle?
The Gothic Bundle is beside Bit.Trip.Street bundle the best offer in this promo in price/quality/quantity term.
I wish I could have bought into THIS Gothic bundle instead of the one I did, which didn't include Gothic 1 but it did force me to take Forsaken Gameplay.
Buy Gothic. Now. You will be enlightened by the series' greatness. I have probably spent more hours with Gothic 1, 2 and 3 than with all the other games I have played combined (and they are hundreds). Even now I want to replay it.

Don't play Forsaken Gods, though, that's like the manure of a pure golden stallion. Yes it came from a majestic creature, yet it's still crap.
Will there be a weekend promo?
Woa, of all this bundles I'll probably take only 1 game XD
op2017: Will there be a weekend promo?
Don´t think so, a promo is a bundle of games that are reduced in price, pretty much what we have right now, except that in this case we get more bundles every 6 hours.

It could happen, but I doubt it.
Enebias: Don't play Forsaken Gods, though, that's like the manure of a pure golden stallion. Yes it came from a majestic creature, yet it's still crap.
Just throwing this question out there but is there any chance FS might be an "it's so bad, it's good" type game? For instance, a side quest that absolutely makes no sense that makes it funny? Or maybe some hilarious bug that causes an NPC to do something it wasn't meant to do?

The only reason I'm even remotely interested in FS is to see how bad it is (but hopefully with some comedy value) but so far, the GOG community is successfully swaying me away from buying it, even for $2 :P
Post edited April 29, 2016 by IwubCheeze
NuffCatnip: Don´t think so, a promo is a bundle of games that are reduced in price, pretty much what we have right now, except that in this case we get more bundles every 6 hours. It could happen, but I doubt it.
But the weekend promos always last until Monday, sometimes even Tuesdays (7.00 am CET time). But this Bundelopois promo will end on Sunday 1st May 2016.
high rated
A bunch more Bundleopolis bundles are coming up today, but no standard weekend sale. Next week's promo is not that far, far away though. ;)
Enebias: Buy Gothic. Now. You will be enlightened by the series' greatness. I have probably spent more hours with Gothic 1, 2 and 3 than with all the other games I have played combined (and they are hundreds). Even now I want to replay it.

Don't play Forsaken Gods, though, that's like the manure of a pure golden stallion. Yes it came from a majestic creature, yet it's still crap.
I agree, the Gothic games are amazing. :)

I never played Forsaken Gods though, why is it considered bad?
I know it has a ton of bugs and is only playable with fan patches, is it because of that? Or is the game just in general bad, storywise etc. ?

Regarding the bundles, I´d say the next bundle contains a new release.
Post edited April 29, 2016 by NuffCatnip
Hmmm, the original post says we'll get 20+ bunDles, but KonraD maDe it sounD like the 2 bunDles we'll have toDay will be the last of this whole promo, which will leave us with 20 bunDles exactly (not 20+).

Pretty strange if you ask me...
Post edited April 29, 2016 by Epitaph666
Epitaph666: Hmmm, the original post says we'll get 20+ bunDles, but KonraD maDe it sounD like the 2 bunDles we'll have toDay will be the last of this whole promo, which will leave us with 20 bunDles exactly (not 20+).

Pretty strange if you ask me...
It's not strange if you realise "a bunch" will be more than 2.
Konrad: A bunch more Bundleopolis bundles are coming up today, but no standard weekend sale. Next week's promo is not that far, far away though. ;)
Hm, do I detect a hint there ?
I do hope there will be some city-builders and more strategy games coming up during this sale.