It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals up to 80% off, GOG-premieres, and new bundles every six hours

UPDATE: The city gates have been closed and all districts have grown silent. Thank you for making Bundleopolis great, citizens, and enjoy your amazing souvenirs!

Come on, come all! Walk the streets of GOG.com and take in the sights as we build a Bundleopolis of 20+ bundles from the ground up. Join us in a week-long tour where new landmarks, shaped as irresistible bundles, are going to be revealed every six hours with some of them containing fresh GOG-premieres.

Attend the opening ceremony and visit these locations for the first of many bundles:

- <span class="bold">Academy of LucasArts</span>, including classics like The Dig, Monkey Island SE 1 & 2 and Outlaws for up to 75% off.
- <span class="bold">Bit.Trip Street</span>, a complete collection of the rhythmic series making its GOG.com debut for up to 87% off.
- <span class="bold">Nightmare Avenue</span>, build your own bundle from a scary selection of games like Amnesia, Outlast, and The Last Door for up to 80% off.

Keep coming back to the expanding Bundleopolis Sale to discover new sights and new releases, or exercise your rights as a citizen with build-your-own bundles. If you live here long enough, you might even get to learn its dark secret, which will be revealed just before the city lights go out.
Want to keep some mementos from your visit to Bundleopolis or send out some postcards? Head this way for some breathtaking <span class="bold">wallpapers</span>.

The Bundleopolis Sale will end Sunday, May 1st, at 9:59 PM UTC.
And finally, I'm tempted. Feist has been on my wishlist for quite awhile, and for < $4, it's tempting me.
opticq: Ok for real, if GOG is gonna start hosting demos we need a filter for demos and dlc in the catalog
Yeah, it would also be neat if demos got their own shelf in the account library. I wish I could easily relocate (or at least hide) that darn Shadwen demo.
Post edited April 29, 2016 by Lemon_Curry
opticq: Ok for real, if GOG is gonna start hosting demos we need a filter for demos and dlc in the catalog
Lemon_Curry: Yeah, it would also be neat if demos got their own shelf in the account library. I wish I could easily relocate (or at least hide) that darn Shadwen demo.
Does hiding it not work for you?
Nooooooo!!! :'( Why discount Shantae Risky Revenge and not Shantae Pirate´s Curse, that´s even being discounted on Humble Bundle right now for 3DS?? I´ve been waiting for any kind of discount to that game since I missed the release one at 50%...
I wish the platformers had been a build a bundle. Mainly interested in Shantae and Dustforce.

I don't need more copies of the Trine games...
In the Flying Bullets Boulevard, the games Kingpin and Sin are listed in the picture, but they don't seem to be in the BYO bundle. Were they meant to be, or just mistakenly in the picture?
Attachments:
byo.png (215 Kb)
Post edited April 29, 2016 by Nocmin
Nocmin: In the Flying Bullets Boulevard, the games Kingpin and Sin are listed in the picture, but they don't seem to be in the BYO bundle. Were they meant to be, or just mistakenly in the picture?
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/welcome_to_the_gogcom_bundleopolis_sale_ad93a/post404
Undying is superb! You should be open to reading and be ready to learn unique mechanics.
I don't understand the "BUILD IT" philosophy ...

You choose 2-3 or more games and the discount always stays 58-59% and not 75%. The same discount (58-59%) is already applied to games in other bundles, if you buy the separately.

So, what is the point?
op2017: I don't understand the "BUILD IT" philosophy ...

You choose 2-3 or more games and the discount always stays 58-59% and not 75%. The same discount (58-59%) is already applied to games in other bundles, if you buy the separately.

So, what is the point?
You need at least 5 to get the bundle discount (including ones you already own, if any).
mrkgnao: You need at least 5 to get the bundle discount (including ones you already own, if any).
At least 5?! o_O
Ugh, thanks for clarification.
LOL. Gothic 1 for 80%, but only if you buy it with Forsaken Gods. :P
"If you live here long enough, you might even get to learn its dark secret, which will be revealed just before the city lights go out."

Wow, I can't believe GOG finally figured out the rights to Blade Runner!

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/blade_runner_1997_video_game_2
Post edited April 29, 2016 by Barry_Woodward
Grargar: LOL. Gothic 1 for 80%, but only if you buy it with Forsaken Gods. :P
WIthout FS, the bundle will cost $11.97, with FS, the bundle will cost 7.96

At least now there is something good to be said about FS ;)
Finally bought the Gothic series on gog!