It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals up to 80% off, GOG-premieres, and new bundles every six hours

UPDATE: The city gates have been closed and all districts have grown silent. Thank you for making Bundleopolis great, citizens, and enjoy your amazing souvenirs!

Come on, come all! Walk the streets of GOG.com and take in the sights as we build a Bundleopolis of 20+ bundles from the ground up. Join us in a week-long tour where new landmarks, shaped as irresistible bundles, are going to be revealed every six hours with some of them containing fresh GOG-premieres.

Attend the opening ceremony and visit these locations for the first of many bundles:

- <span class="bold">Academy of LucasArts</span>, including classics like The Dig, Monkey Island SE 1 & 2 and Outlaws for up to 75% off.
- <span class="bold">Bit.Trip Street</span>, a complete collection of the rhythmic series making its GOG.com debut for up to 87% off.
- <span class="bold">Nightmare Avenue</span>, build your own bundle from a scary selection of games like Amnesia, Outlast, and The Last Door for up to 80% off.

Keep coming back to the expanding Bundleopolis Sale to discover new sights and new releases, or exercise your rights as a citizen with build-your-own bundles. If you live here long enough, you might even get to learn its dark secret, which will be revealed just before the city lights go out.
Want to keep some mementos from your visit to Bundleopolis or send out some postcards? Head this way for some breathtaking <span class="bold">wallpapers</span>.

The Bundleopolis Sale will end Sunday, May 1st, at 9:59 PM UTC.
Woolytoes: So what your saying is that you bought your games outside germany and can download it in germany?

I wouldn't be surprised if GOG has it implemented that way.
PaterAlf: Yes, somebody gifted me the games and I can download and play them without any restrictions.
Well, thats not what I was implying, but ok :).

Most likely it was caused by an IP Mismatch. Which can occur with an proxy or a bad network setup.
Download Issues
Redfoxe: Ooooh how i dream of a D&D Bundleeeee. (The classics that is)
Assuming you mean the gold boxes, I would be very surprised if they did not appear tomorrow. They appeared as a bundle sale in November. I expect they will appear again in this sale, as part of the finale.
Anyone have thoughts on Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest? That's the only one of the series I don't have, and I was wondering if it's worth buying. How does it stack up to the other entries in the M&B series?
Wow, GOG, you sure don't want my money. =P Another four bundles from which I already own the games I would have been interested in.
GOG, thanks for making this kind of sale, instead of those insomnia type deals. Shame that I own all the games that I have wanted so far (not really surprising since I got 633 items on my inventory now) , so just to say yes to these kinds of deals I bought the three missing games from Flying Bullets Boulevard (Unreal Gold, Blake Stone: Planet Strike and Rise of Triad: Dark War) even though they haven't interested me that much. Also thought about taking the non-worms games (I got the worms already) from Monorail Station 17 deal, but none of them had linux support, so pass on those for now.
One thing that annoys me in these sales is that even in BYOB bundles GOG does not include the DLCs (e.g. the Escapists Walking Dead DLC in the Pixel District) together with the game in the same bundle.

I can understand why they don't do it in regular bundles, but BYOB bundles should include them, IMO.
Post edited April 29, 2016 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: Don't know where to post this, so posting here:
This has recently appeared on the catalogue: https://www.gog.com/game/kathy_rain_demo
Ok for real, if GOG is gonna start hosting demos we need a filter for demos and dlc in the catalog
i recoomend UNDYING. the last part of the game though seems rushed; but overall its good, starts off very good. played it when it first came out. gonna buy it again to replay it.

i don't recommend FEAR.. just my opinion, but there was nothing scary about it. it felt like a generic shooter and i got bored of it halfway through and just quit. played it when it first came out.
Meh, platformer bundle.
Platformer bundle is the first one to excite me in awhile now. Been waiting for some time for Trine 1&2 and Feist, and the other two look pretty swell as well. (Had already picked up Trine 3 in the Insomnia sale.) But to each his own. :)
Post edited April 29, 2016 by semigroups
Maxvorstadt: Meh, platformer bundle.
Agreed. The non-bundle discount (50% off) is pretty lame too.
Woolytoes: Yes! GOGs region free time is long over.
Welcome to Germany and enjoy the fun of DRM!
DRM is a measure which artificially restricts the use of software you've purchased. Something that prevents you from purchasing a piece of software in the first place is still a restriction, but it's not DRM.
Im waiting for the 4X Strategy bundle..theres gottah be one right? LOL guess I'll find out!
Painted_Doll: dream bundle :

Clive Barker's Jericho
Condemned: Criminal Origins
The Suffering
The Suffering: Ties That Bind
InfraSuperman: Also known as the "Clive Barker's Jericho and absolutely nothing else"-bundle in Germany.
Also also known as the "Pay No Attention to All the Empty Space in the Bundle's Cover Art" bundle.
Also also also known as the "Yeah, a bundle containing only one game! What of it?! Nothing strange about that at all, so move along!!" bundle.

This has recently appeared on the catalogue: https://www.gog.com/game/kathy_rain_demo
One of the devs (and Judas) beat you to it. : )
Post edited April 29, 2016 by HunchBluntley
HunchBluntley: One of the devs (and Judas) beat you to it. : )
Well, I have to admit they have been more clever than me.

I, too, should have posted it in a week-old thread that nobody will bother to click on. I'll go looking for one now.