It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals up to 80% off, GOG-premieres, and new bundles every six hours

UPDATE: The city gates have been closed and all districts have grown silent. Thank you for making Bundleopolis great, citizens, and enjoy your amazing souvenirs!

Come on, come all! Walk the streets of GOG.com and take in the sights as we build a Bundleopolis of 20+ bundles from the ground up. Join us in a week-long tour where new landmarks, shaped as irresistible bundles, are going to be revealed every six hours with some of them containing fresh GOG-premieres.

Attend the opening ceremony and visit these locations for the first of many bundles:

- <span class="bold">Academy of LucasArts</span>, including classics like The Dig, Monkey Island SE 1 & 2 and Outlaws for up to 75% off.
- <span class="bold">Bit.Trip Street</span>, a complete collection of the rhythmic series making its GOG.com debut for up to 87% off.
- <span class="bold">Nightmare Avenue</span>, build your own bundle from a scary selection of games like Amnesia, Outlast, and The Last Door for up to 80% off.

Keep coming back to the expanding Bundleopolis Sale to discover new sights and new releases, or exercise your rights as a citizen with build-your-own bundles. If you live here long enough, you might even get to learn its dark secret, which will be revealed just before the city lights go out.
Want to keep some mementos from your visit to Bundleopolis or send out some postcards? Head this way for some breathtaking <span class="bold">wallpapers</span>.

The Bundleopolis Sale will end Sunday, May 1st, at 9:59 PM UTC.
ZaineH: Any blues around to fix the Flying Bullets bundle?
You mean you can't see SIN or Kingpin games right.

I thought I was the only one having that problem on my browser.
Is it bad that it took me until the latest bundle to realize that they're all named like parts of a city?
Aw, I have everything in the Flying Bullets bundle, well except Blake Stone but..eeh.

Man I can't wait for Hard Reset and Shadow Warrior 2, also fingers crossed that Singularity is on the way. Need more shooters yo.
As others stated - SIN box art is on the bundle image, but is not discounted....
a4plz: Ouch, well... that makes my anti-censorship offer a bit worthless.
PaterAlf: His problem with downloading games is not related to the regional locking of Wolfenstein (or any other game that is locked in Germany). I own the Commandos series as well as the Wolfenstein series and I can download and play them without any problem.
So what your saying is that you bought your games outside germany and can download it in germany?

I wouldn't be surprised if GOG has it implemented that way.
Marioface5: Is it bad that it took me until the latest bundle to realize that they're all named like parts of a city?
Hmmm...
Woolytoes: So what your saying is that you bought your games outside germany and can download it in germany?

I wouldn't be surprised if GOG has it implemented that way.
Yes, somebody gifted me the games and I can download and play them without any restrictions.
Marioface5: Is it bad that it took me until the latest bundle to realize that they're all named like parts of a city?
I don't think it's bad. You were still faster than me.
Post edited April 28, 2016 by PaterAlf
ReynardFox: Aw, I have everything in the Flying Bullets bundle, well except Blake Stone but..eeh.
I think Blake Stone is pretty good. It has basically the same gameplay as Wolfenstein 3D, only with a bit more variety and an automap.
I was going to pick up Kingpin from that shooter bundle, but I guess I had my mind changed for me since it's apparently not actually included in the bundle, despite being listed in it.
InfraSuperman: I think Blake Stone is pretty good. It has basically the same gameplay as Wolfenstein 3D, only with a bit more variety and an automap.
Not saying it's bad per se, but I know I'll never play it. I've definitely had my fill of raycasting engine shooters.
ZaineH: Any blues around to fix the Flying Bullets bundle?
On it!

Apologies guys!
Don't know where to post this, so posting here:
This has recently appeared on the catalogue: https://www.gog.com/game/kathy_rain_demo
mrkgnao: Don't know where to post this, so posting here:
This has recently appeared on the catalogue: https://www.gog.com/game/kathy_rain_demo
Oh, so this is the release for today? A demo?
mrkgnao: Don't know where to post this, so posting here:
Maxvorstadt: Oh, so this is the release for today? A demo?
Also Blitzkrieg 3 appeared in the upcoming tab.

Releases are often missing during sales and we already had a couple yesterday.
Post edited April 29, 2016 by mrkgnao
Ooooh how i dream of a D&D Bundleeeee. (The classics that is)