It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals up to 80% off, GOG-premieres, and new bundles every six hours

UPDATE: The city gates have been closed and all districts have grown silent. Thank you for making Bundleopolis great, citizens, and enjoy your amazing souvenirs!

Come on, come all! Walk the streets of GOG.com and take in the sights as we build a Bundleopolis of 20+ bundles from the ground up. Join us in a week-long tour where new landmarks, shaped as irresistible bundles, are going to be revealed every six hours with some of them containing fresh GOG-premieres.

Attend the opening ceremony and visit these locations for the first of many bundles:

- <span class="bold">Academy of LucasArts</span>, including classics like The Dig, Monkey Island SE 1 & 2 and Outlaws for up to 75% off.
- <span class="bold">Bit.Trip Street</span>, a complete collection of the rhythmic series making its GOG.com debut for up to 87% off.
- <span class="bold">Nightmare Avenue</span>, build your own bundle from a scary selection of games like Amnesia, Outlast, and The Last Door for up to 80% off.

Keep coming back to the expanding Bundleopolis Sale to discover new sights and new releases, or exercise your rights as a citizen with build-your-own bundles. If you live here long enough, you might even get to learn its dark secret, which will be revealed just before the city lights go out.
Want to keep some mementos from your visit to Bundleopolis or send out some postcards? Head this way for some breathtaking <span class="bold">wallpapers</span>.

The Bundleopolis Sale will end Sunday, May 1st, at 9:59 PM UTC.
Painted_Doll: How many bundles can we expect until the end of the promo ?
They said "20+".
Post edited April 28, 2016 by mrkgnao
PaterAlf: Why does the bundle picture show SIN and Kingpin when they are not part of this bundle?
Interesting question! Probably refion locked? Hm, but that would be the biggest region lock I ever heard of!
mrkgnao: They said "20+".
Thanks for the answer .
Maxvorstadt: Interesting question! Probably refion locked? Hm, but that would be the biggest region lock I ever heard of!
It's not a region lock. I can see them in the catalogue. They are just not discounted.
Painted_Doll: How many bundles can we expect until the end of the promo ?
A new bundle every 6 hours, so 4 bundles a day. so there should be 12 or so bundles that are still coming until the end of the promo on sunday.
Maxvorstadt: Interesting question! Probably refion locked? Hm, but that would be the biggest region lock I ever heard of!
PaterAlf: It's not a region lock. I can see them in the catalogue. They are just not discounted.
Yep, it was more some kind of a joke, But on the other hand, who knows? Maybe the owner of the rights forbid to include those titles in this sale in certain regions?
Post edited April 28, 2016 by Maxvorstadt
Maxvorstadt: A new bundle every 6 hours, so 4 bundles a day. so there should be 12 or so bundles that are still coming until the end of the promo on sunday.
I think tomorrow's four bundles will be the last of them. Saturday and Sunday will probably just be a last chance sort of thing. We have 16 bundles now, so I'm predicting we'll see 6 more for a total of 22.
Maxvorstadt: A new bundle every 6 hours, so 4 bundles a day. so there should be 12 or so bundles that are still coming until the end of the promo on sunday.
I don't think they will offer any new bundles on the last day .
They usually don't release new bundles in the last 24-48 hours of such a sale.

My guess is:
- 1 bundle in ~6 hours
- 1 bundle in ~12 hours
- 3-4 grand finale bundles in ~18 hours and that's it.
Grargar: I like how they are only offering the second Blake Stone in the bundle. I also like how they use the new Rise of the Triad's thumbnail in the main page, while actually offering the old one. :P
That was the first thing that caught my eye as well.
PaterAlf: Why does the bundle picture show SIN and Kingpin when they are not part of this bundle?
For the same reason that the BIT.TRIP banner shows 5 game covers and a box that reads "+3".
Damn it, though. I was going to buy F.E.A.R. and SIN, reaching the maximum discount percentage... now it's not worth it, imo.
Any blues around to fix the Flying Bullets bundle?
ZaineH: Any blues around to fix the Flying Bullets bundle?
I'm not sure if the bundle or just its banner need fixing, maybe they just used some generic banner and didn't intend to include Sin & Kingpin in the bundle (the text on the banner says 6 + 2 games, not 6 + 4). Anyway, if they don't include Sin, its gonna be only Undying for me here.
Given that the text description matches the bundle, I would guess that the two were removed at the last minute and they did not have time to edit the image, only the text.
mrkgnao: Given that the text description matches the bundle, I would guess that the two were removed at the last minute and they did not have time to edit the image, only the text.
Good point.

I've asked Judas – he doesn't know.