It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals up to 80% off, GOG-premieres, and new bundles every six hours

UPDATE: The city gates have been closed and all districts have grown silent. Thank you for making Bundleopolis great, citizens, and enjoy your amazing souvenirs!

Come on, come all! Walk the streets of GOG.com and take in the sights as we build a Bundleopolis of 20+ bundles from the ground up. Join us in a week-long tour where new landmarks, shaped as irresistible bundles, are going to be revealed every six hours with some of them containing fresh GOG-premieres.

Attend the opening ceremony and visit these locations for the first of many bundles:

- <span class="bold">Academy of LucasArts</span>, including classics like The Dig, Monkey Island SE 1 & 2 and Outlaws for up to 75% off.
- <span class="bold">Bit.Trip Street</span>, a complete collection of the rhythmic series making its GOG.com debut for up to 87% off.
- <span class="bold">Nightmare Avenue</span>, build your own bundle from a scary selection of games like Amnesia, Outlast, and The Last Door for up to 80% off.

Keep coming back to the expanding Bundleopolis Sale to discover new sights and new releases, or exercise your rights as a citizen with build-your-own bundles. If you live here long enough, you might even get to learn its dark secret, which will be revealed just before the city lights go out.
Want to keep some mementos from your visit to Bundleopolis or send out some postcards? Head this way for some breathtaking <span class="bold">wallpapers</span>.

The Bundleopolis Sale will end Sunday, May 1st, at 9:59 PM UTC.
Ricky_Bobby: I'm somewhat annoyed the Stalker games are not in a separate bundle...
Me too. I would love to purchase the first and third game in the series but I have absolutely no interest in buying the Metro games at the moment.

Pangaea666: ... I really dislike the "need to buy 183 games to get proper discount" malarky that GOG has been up to for quite a while now.
Ditto. They've grown awfully fond of it. What really irks me is that many of the games featured in certain bundles are never available for purchase separately with the same high discount. I won't be swayed by such cheap sales techniques and so I'll simply wait for a proper offer instead.
a4plz: What is his problem related to?
I don't know. Maybe a problem with the local wi-fi he is using?
dream bundle :

Clive Barker's Jericho
Condemned: Criminal Origins
The Suffering
The Suffering: Ties That Bind
Painted_Doll: dream bundle :
My (slightly more realistic) dream bundle:
- Vagrant Story
- Final Fantasy Tactics
- Hoshigami: Ruining Blue Earth
- Parasite Eve
- Parasite Eve 2
Painted_Doll: dream bundle :

Clive Barker's Jericho
Condemned: Criminal Origins
The Suffering
The Suffering: Ties That Bind
Also known as the "Clive Barker's Jericho and absolutely nothing else"-bundle in Germany.
Personally, I would have to agree with some of the posts about this sale being "underwhelming". The only thing of interest that I have seen is the Mount & Blade bundle.
Starmaker: Basically, the whole ghostly existence deal and the seemingly useless Bestower job were powerful metaphors for real-life (and real-death) things. Grief, closure, unfinished business, living people left behind, the impact of one's existence (or lack thereof). Rosa went around learning the dead's stories: this was essential to get them to move on. She became the living repository of memories, feelings, knowledge, etc. and acted on that knowledge in the world of the living; that was their redemption. Blackwell 1-4 weren't about the dead, they were about the living. The villains were KILLING PEOPLE.

The conflict in 5 on the other hand is pure fantasy; the villain destroys purely fictional ghosts which don't stand for anything (the averted mass murder is tacked-on puppykicking). And then Rosa does the same. IRL -- again, Blackwell is all about the IRL -- there's neither oblivion nor a nice happy place for departing ghosts. There isn't a difference between destroying a soul or sending it on a nice happy journey if you do that without learning their story and bringing them belated closure by doing things which really matter. 5 fundamentally, irreversibly shits on the wonderful metaphors of 1-4 with a terrible finality. That's why I hate it. Not even Rosa's earmuffs (zomg so cute!) can outweigh that.
My major issue with the ending is that it involves a certain thing happening that would have absolutely catastrophic effects in the real world but the game doesn't seem to realize this. I don't think Gilbert was thinking it through all the way.
Starmaker:
Alright I get it, thanks for the insight.
mrkgnao: My (slightly more realistic) dream bundle:
- Vagrant Story
- Final Fantasy Tactics
- Parasite Eve
- Parasite Eve 2
We can dream , can't we ?
mrkgnao: My (slightly more realistic) dream bundle:
- Vagrant Story
- Final Fantasy Tactics
- Parasite Eve
- Parasite Eve 2
Painted_Doll: We can dream , can't we ?
Indeed. It's also cheaper than buying bundles.
Post edited April 28, 2016 by mrkgnao
Weird. Blake Stone: Planet Strike is on sale, by the original is not. Seems like an odd choice since both Blood and Fear have their sequels available in the same bundle.
How many bundles can we expect until the end of the promo ?

mrkgnao: New bundle banner shows ten games, but the bundle has only eight (missing: SiN and Kingpin).
And i already own all of them . :(
Post edited April 28, 2016 by Painted_Doll
New bundle banner shows ten games, but the bundle has only eight (missing: SiN and Kingpin).
I like how they are only offering the second Blake Stone in the bundle. I also like how they use the new Rise of the Triad's thumbnail in the main page, while actually offering the old one. :P
Why does the bundle picture show SIN and Kingpin when they are not part of this bundle?