It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals up to 80% off, GOG-premieres, and new bundles every six hours

UPDATE: The city gates have been closed and all districts have grown silent. Thank you for making Bundleopolis great, citizens, and enjoy your amazing souvenirs!

Come on, come all! Walk the streets of GOG.com and take in the sights as we build a Bundleopolis of 20+ bundles from the ground up. Join us in a week-long tour where new landmarks, shaped as irresistible bundles, are going to be revealed every six hours with some of them containing fresh GOG-premieres.

Attend the opening ceremony and visit these locations for the first of many bundles:

- <span class="bold">Academy of LucasArts</span>, including classics like The Dig, Monkey Island SE 1 & 2 and Outlaws for up to 75% off.
- <span class="bold">Bit.Trip Street</span>, a complete collection of the rhythmic series making its GOG.com debut for up to 87% off.
- <span class="bold">Nightmare Avenue</span>, build your own bundle from a scary selection of games like Amnesia, Outlast, and The Last Door for up to 80% off.

Keep coming back to the expanding Bundleopolis Sale to discover new sights and new releases, or exercise your rights as a citizen with build-your-own bundles. If you live here long enough, you might even get to learn its dark secret, which will be revealed just before the city lights go out.
Want to keep some mementos from your visit to Bundleopolis or send out some postcards? Head this way for some breathtaking <span class="bold">wallpapers</span>.

The Bundleopolis Sale will end Sunday, May 1st, at 9:59 PM UTC.
I got Puzzle Square and most of Pixel District. I will probably buy Point'n'click Park but IDK, the genre tends to disappoint me.
Post edited April 28, 2016 by picheleiro
Tyrrhia: Do you have any idea on how I could improve (read: rectify) it, without scrapping the location entirely?
Starmaker: Russian IPs and Soviet-built construction megaprojects.
Hmm, I found that a bit too obtuse, so I just went with "made by Ukrainian studios." Not perfect, but at least it's true. :P
A GOG bundle: Warhammer games/Gold Box ones/Panzer-Fantasy etc! :D
Painted_Doll: Now this is getting annoying . Where's Escape Goat 2 ?
That is an unfortunate omission, since it's an improvement over the already sterling original in every way.

SangHee: Is Germany banned from using all features of this site? Because I'm there, logged in with my laptop and a local wi-fi and I can't download any of my games or even see Wolfenstein 3D in the offered bundle or in the list of available games at all for that matter.
That title is region locked.
Last year's bundles :

Hasbro RPG classics (Planescape: Torment, Neverwinter Nights, Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale) 80% off
Divinity Trilogy (Divine Divinity, Beyond Divinity, Divinity 2) 80% off
Lucasfilm adventures (Sam & Max Hit the Road, Secret of Monkey Island, Indiana Jones and The Fate of Atlantis) 70% off
Broken Sword Saga 75% off
Wacky Indies (Stick it to the Man, Consortium, Sir, You Are Being Hunted) 80% off
Indie Platformers (Dust, Spelunky, Trine Enchanted Edition, Trine 2) 85% off
SHMUP Attack Pack (REVOLVER360 Re:Actor, Raiden III, Crimzon Clover, Astebreed) 75% off
S#&%, My Pants! (The Penumbra Collection, Amnesia: Dark Descent, Outlast) 80% off
History Lessons bundle (Europa Universalis 2, Europa Universalis: Rome Gold, and Hearts of Iron) 75% off
Pack of War pack (Faces of War, Men of War: Red Tide, Men of War: Assault Squad, and Men of War: Vietnam ) 75% off
Headscratchers (Super Puzzle Platformer, Unmechanical, Gateways, The Adventures of Shuggy) 80% off
Brick-by-brick (LEGO Batman, LEGO Harry Potter 1-7) 75% off
Geeks 'R' Us (Ecstasy of Order, Trek Nation, Rewind This, Space Invaders, Downloaded) 80% off
Nerd Central (The Frame, Ink, Dark Dungeons, Angry Video Game Nerd, Motivational Growth) 75% off
Mount & Blade Pack (Mount & Blade, Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword, Mount & Blade: Warband, Mount & Blade: Warband: Napoleonic Wars) 75% off
Gothic Trilogy (Gothic I, Gothic II, Gothic 3) 60% off
Spatial Awareness (Space Colony HD, Galactic Civilizations I, Master of Orion 1+2) 75% off
Cyberpunk Pack (Deus Ex 1+2, Anachronox, Omikron) 75% off
Post edited April 28, 2016 by Painted_Doll
SangHee: Is Germany banned from using all features of this site? Because I'm there, logged in with my laptop and a local wi-fi and I can't download any of my games or even see Wolfenstein 3D in the offered bundle or in the list of available games at all for that matter.
As IAmSinistar already said, Wolfenstein3D (along with several other titles) is not purchasable by customers in Germany...though you can still redeem a gift code bought by someone else.
Not being able to download anything is NOT related to the region-locking, though; it could be a problem on your end, or it could be a temporary technical issue on GOG's end. (If you've been trying to downloads & install through Galaxy, try downloading the standalone installers via your browser instead.)
Post edited April 28, 2016 by HunchBluntley
Yes! GOGs region free time is long over.
Welcome to Germany and enjoy the fun of DRM!
Woolytoes: Yes! GOGs region free time is long over.
Welcome to Germany and enjoy the fun of DRM!
Or Australia or Japan (or previously Korea).
We only miss out on Hotline Miami 2 as far as I'm aware.

If any Germans are reading, you can ask me for a copy of Wolfenstein 3D if you like; I'll buy you one the next time it goes 75% off. Our governments have a little too much in common.
Oh, ok, thanks for the explanation, guys. I've already noticed several blocks on Youtube videos. My next stop is Denmark so we'll see how they're doing :D
As for downloading my bought games, it just gives me the 403 - forbidden page and that's it.
And also, my sympathies to the German players. Blocking games like Wolfenstein doesn't contribute to anything good since in the game you play against them (as a Polish American, nonetheless).
Post edited April 28, 2016 by SangHee
a4plz: We only miss out on Hotline Miami 2 as far as I'm aware.
Yes. Four items:
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number Digital Special Edition [Premium]
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number Digital Special Edition Upgrade [DLC]
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number - Digital Comics [DLC]
SangHee: As for downloading my bought games, it just gives me the 403 - forbidden page and that's it.
Ouch, well... that makes my anti-censorship offer a bit worthless.
Starmaker: Trust me, you don't want to buy it at all. For some reason, Dave went with the shitty ending he'd drafted back when the series started that he himself acknowledged the story had outgrown. Blackwell 4 is best Blackwell.
omega64: I kinda liked the ending, what was wrong with it?
I had posted quite a rant previously, but I can't find it now.

Basically, the whole ghostly existence deal and the seemingly useless Bestower job were powerful metaphors for real-life (and real-death) things. Grief, closure, unfinished business, living people left behind, the impact of one's existence (or lack thereof). Rosa went around learning the dead's stories: this was essential to get them to move on. She became the living repository of memories, feelings, knowledge, etc. and acted on that knowledge in the world of the living; that was their redemption. Blackwell 1-4 weren't about the dead, they were about the living. The villains were KILLING PEOPLE.

The conflict in 5 on the other hand is pure fantasy; the villain destroys purely fictional ghosts which don't stand for anything (the averted mass murder is tacked-on puppykicking). And then Rosa does the same. IRL -- again, Blackwell is all about the IRL -- there's neither oblivion nor a nice happy place for departing ghosts. There isn't a difference between destroying a soul or sending it on a nice happy journey if you do that without learning their story and bringing them belated closure by doing things which really matter. 5 fundamentally, irreversibly shits on the wonderful metaphors of 1-4 with a terrible finality. That's why I hate it. Not even Rosa's earmuffs (zomg so cute!) can outweigh that.
a4plz: Ouch, well... that makes my anti-censorship offer a bit worthless.
His problem with downloading games is not related to the regional locking of Wolfenstein (or any other game that is locked in Germany). I own the Commandos series as well as the Wolfenstein series and I can download and play them without any problem.
PaterAlf: His problem with downloading games is not related to the regional locking of Wolfenstein (or any other game that is locked in Germany). I own the Commandos series as well as the Wolfenstein series and I can download and play them without any problem.
What is his problem related to?