It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals up to 80% off, GOG-premieres, and new bundles every six hours

UPDATE: The city gates have been closed and all districts have grown silent. Thank you for making Bundleopolis great, citizens, and enjoy your amazing souvenirs!

Come on, come all! Walk the streets of GOG.com and take in the sights as we build a Bundleopolis of 20+ bundles from the ground up. Join us in a week-long tour where new landmarks, shaped as irresistible bundles, are going to be revealed every six hours with some of them containing fresh GOG-premieres.

Attend the opening ceremony and visit these locations for the first of many bundles:

- <span class="bold">Academy of LucasArts</span>, including classics like The Dig, Monkey Island SE 1 & 2 and Outlaws for up to 75% off.
- <span class="bold">Bit.Trip Street</span>, a complete collection of the rhythmic series making its GOG.com debut for up to 87% off.
- <span class="bold">Nightmare Avenue</span>, build your own bundle from a scary selection of games like Amnesia, Outlast, and The Last Door for up to 80% off.

Keep coming back to the expanding Bundleopolis Sale to discover new sights and new releases, or exercise your rights as a citizen with build-your-own bundles. If you live here long enough, you might even get to learn its dark secret, which will be revealed just before the city lights go out.
Want to keep some mementos from your visit to Bundleopolis or send out some postcards? Head this way for some breathtaking <span class="bold">wallpapers</span>.

The Bundleopolis Sale will end Sunday, May 1st, at 9:59 PM UTC.
omega64: I keep confusing it with Alien Breed: Impact.
a4plz: Whooooah, I love what I'm seeing here too. Onto the Steam wishlist it goes.
Eh, I didn't really like it.
Lots of backtracking.
Combat didn't really feel satisfying.
Might be in the minority though.
Most bundles and sales don't tempt me much any more, because I have most games I want, and I really dislike the "need to buy 183 games to get proper discount" malarky that GOG has been up to for quite a while now. But since I already have Blackwell Bundle, Gemini Rue and Resonance, I only need two more for a 75% discount. Barely played those games at all so far, but Grim Fandango would be interesting and probably the final Blackwell game. The others I don't know much about, and reviews for Whispered world are pretty negative (graphics aside).

Thankfully these games are available on Linux too, which is all I'm running for the last few years. Anyway, recommendations? Should I get them, Fandango and Blackwell I mean?
Pangaea666: Most bundles and sales don't tempt me much any more, because I have most games I want, and I really dislike the "need to buy 183 games to get proper discount" malarky that GOG has been up to for quite a while now. But since I already have Blackwell Bundle, Gemini Rue and Resonance, I only need two more for a 75% discount. Barely played those games at all so far, but Grim Fandango would be interesting and probably the final Blackwell game. The others I don't know much about, and reviews for Whispered world are pretty negative (graphics aside).

Thankfully these games are available on Linux too, which is all I'm running for the last few years. Anyway, recommendations? Should I get them, Fandango and Blackwell I mean?
Fandango is great, though the puzzles can be a bit obtuse.
Highly recommend the Blackwell series.
They're not all that long individually.
I'd say you can finish each in an evening or so.
The last one wraps everything up nicely.
* checks the newest bundle *

Now this is getting annoying . Where's Escape Goat 2 ?
Fairfox: The Blackwell games interest me a lot, but I don't really want to buy the last one separately. Booooo.
Trust me, you don't want to buy it at all. For some reason, Dave went with the shitty ending he'd drafted back when the series started that he himself acknowledged the story had outgrown. Blackwell 4 is best Blackwell.
Fairfox: The Blackwell games interest me a lot, but I don't really want to buy the last one separately. Booooo.
Starmaker: Trust me, you don't want to buy it at all. For some reason, Dave went with the shitty ending he'd drafted back when the series started that he himself acknowledged the story had outgrown. Blackwell 4 is best Blackwell.
I kinda liked the ending, what was wrong with it?
How's everyone's haul from the sale so far? Personally, I've managed to avoid buying anything though that pattern is likely to break down if the Gold Box titles are offered at a discount.
Painted_Doll: Where's Escape Goat 2 ?
The bundle is pretty good. But I would have liked to get the sequels for both Escape Goat and Blocks That Matter at the same time.

Earlier this week, I tried adding a non-bundled game to my cart and then clicking the bundle checkout button to buy all games from a series at once, but they weren't part of the same order. So I decided not to buy this particular game, instead waiting for the next sale.

I probably will do the same for this entire bundle, unfortunately. I don't want to go against my OCPD. A shame, but oh well, it's "only" a 75% off, it's likely that it will have a similar promotion during the next big sale. :(
Tyrrhia: True, but both series are set in a Soviet post-apocalyptic environment. So I guess that's why they were put together, rather than based on their sub-genres.
Metro is set in alt-universe (point of divergence circa 2013) Russia (specifically the Moscow subway), in 2033. Stalker is set in alt-universe (point of divergence circa 1986) Ukraine in 2012. Neither is Soviet.
Good morning folks. I see more great deals were added overnight. Still a lot of bundles that I have all of (or all I want of). But nice deals for folks who don't!

a4plz: Wow, Alien Breed looks extremely cool, and I hadn't even heard of the game before now. The sci-horror atmosphere is gorgeous based on this playthrough I'm watching.
It's an old Amiga title, quite fun stuff. If you like it, definitely check out The Chaos Engine as well.

The Bundleopolis Sale will end Sunday, May 1st, at 9:59 PM UTC.
This states 9:59PM UTC. On the US East Coast there is a 4 hour difference at the moment (9:59PM UTC = 5:59PM ET). The individual bundles give a count down which, unless I have it wrong, indicates the sale ends at 4:59PM ET (or 5 hour difference between 9:59PM UTC and ET which is the "normal" case). The counter isn't allowing for Daylight Savings in the US? Therefore a person could miss out if they try to snag a bundle between 5PM and 6PM ET.
Tyrrhia: True, but both series are set in a Soviet post-apocalyptic environment. So I guess that's why they were put together, rather than based on their sub-genres.
Starmaker: Metro is set in alt-universe (point of divergence circa 2013) Russia (specifically the Moscow subway), in 2033. Stalker is set in alt-universe (point of divergence circa 1986) Ukraine in 2012. Neither is Soviet.
Originally, I wanted to say "Russian," but since I knew S.T.A.L.K.E.R. took place in Ukraine, it wouldn't have worked. And "Russian/Ukrainian" didn't seem great, either. I looked up Soviet on Wikipedia and it included Ukraine, so I went with that one, by default.

Do you have any idea on how I could improve (read: rectify) it, without scrapping the location entirely?
Tyrrhia: Do you have any idea on how I could improve (read: rectify) it, without scrapping the location entirely?
Russian IPs and Soviet-built construction megaprojects.
astroclay: How's everyone's haul from the sale so far? Personally, I've managed to avoid buying anything though that pattern is likely to break down if the Gold Box titles are offered at a discount.
my haul is small: ROM 1+2 (RageOfMages)
and i preorderd the point and click game Kathy Rain

i have 75% of all the non 3d games in the bundles, so basically i always skip 3d titles. (and the number of 3d games is overwhelming (classics and new releases) or 2d titles that need to zoom in and out and/or rotate
(these are also overwhelming) so basically i can save a few bucks cause 2 out 15 titles or so are to my liking.
(lucky thing there are casuals (i have 600 or so)

i have at least one: Invisible Inc... but thats because i expected it to be more like Shadow Watch which i also own ( i bought it at release cause i have it on old retail cd)
Invis. inc however uses the weird vector or voxels graphics, these look like illustrator to me and imho i find these heads alway look like a bunch of triangles glued together, so i only admire pixelart like in the old classics (jagged alliance, baldurs (classics) fallout (classics), so always classic cause the remakes (mostly 3d graphics cant compare to old style graphics).

Anyway when you compare all the latest games everywhere , the engines look like a bunch of vectors/triangles, its almost as if everyone is using that illustrator like graphics which i find ugly, i';d prefer bitmaps above all that vector crap anytime, anywhere.
Is Germany banned from using all features of this site? Because I'm there, logged in with my laptop and a local wi-fi and I can't download any of my games or even see Wolfenstein 3D in the offered bundle or in the list of available games at all for that matter.