It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals up to 80% off, GOG-premieres, and new bundles every six hours

UPDATE: The city gates have been closed and all districts have grown silent. Thank you for making Bundleopolis great, citizens, and enjoy your amazing souvenirs!

Come on, come all! Walk the streets of GOG.com and take in the sights as we build a Bundleopolis of 20+ bundles from the ground up. Join us in a week-long tour where new landmarks, shaped as irresistible bundles, are going to be revealed every six hours with some of them containing fresh GOG-premieres.

Attend the opening ceremony and visit these locations for the first of many bundles:

- <span class="bold">Academy of LucasArts</span>, including classics like The Dig, Monkey Island SE 1 & 2 and Outlaws for up to 75% off.
- <span class="bold">Bit.Trip Street</span>, a complete collection of the rhythmic series making its GOG.com debut for up to 87% off.
- <span class="bold">Nightmare Avenue</span>, build your own bundle from a scary selection of games like Amnesia, Outlast, and The Last Door for up to 80% off.

Keep coming back to the expanding Bundleopolis Sale to discover new sights and new releases, or exercise your rights as a citizen with build-your-own bundles. If you live here long enough, you might even get to learn its dark secret, which will be revealed just before the city lights go out.
Want to keep some mementos from your visit to Bundleopolis or send out some postcards? Head this way for some breathtaking <span class="bold">wallpapers</span>.

The Bundleopolis Sale will end Sunday, May 1st, at 9:59 PM UTC.
kohlrak: I'm waiting to see if that goes on sale sometime. I'm not sure my computer can handle it, so i'm holding off. I'm hoping it's one of the next bundles.
HunchBluntley: Bloodlines? It won't be. It was released here the day the sale began -- if they'd wanted it in a bundle, it would have debuted in one. Besides, launching it with no discount, then discounting it in a bundle within a few days would cause a shitstorm of outrage by all the people who paid full price just days earlier.
Perhaps, but how often do games release without the 10% discount? If it doesn't, fine, i just won't buy it until it does go on sale. If it doesn't go on sale, fine, i just won't buy it. It's listed as incomplete and i'm sure it won't ever be. Whatever moron is setting the price, sure it's top on gog right now (and why is absolutely beyond me, given the reviews [then again, look who's second]), but that's going to change. The 10 percent discount is to get people to play a game on release and get good reviews. At first i would've taken the 10% discount, but the more i think about it, the more i feel it should be at least 40% before i'll buy it. Activision is not new at this game, which makes me wonder what happened.
HunchBluntley: Bloodlines? It won't be. It was released here the day the sale began -- if they'd wanted it in a bundle, it would have debuted in one. Besides, launching it with no discount, then discounting it in a bundle within a few days would cause a shitstorm of outrage by all the people who paid full price just days earlier.
kohlrak: Perhaps, but how often do games release without the 10% discount? If it doesn't, fine, i just won't buy it until it does go on sale. If it doesn't go on sale, fine, i just won't buy it. It's listed as incomplete and i'm sure it won't ever be. Whatever moron is setting the price, sure it's top on gog right now (and why is absolutely beyond me, given the reviews [then again, look who's second]), but that's going to change. The 10 percent discount is to get people to play a game on release and get good reviews. At first i would've taken the 10% discount, but the more i think about it, the more i feel it should be at least 40% before i'll buy it. Activision is not new at this game, which makes me wonder what happened.
What are you talking about? It's got a solid five stars with 444 votes, and it's the #1 top seller at the moment. Why would Activision put it at a discount when they obviously have no reason to do so?
Have some patience mate. It'll eventually come down towards the 75% discount that it gets on Steam every few months.
kohlrak: Perhaps, but how often do games release without the 10% discount? If it doesn't, fine, i just won't buy it until it does go on sale. If it doesn't go on sale, fine, i just won't buy it. It's listed as incomplete and i'm sure it won't ever be. Whatever moron is setting the price, sure it's top on gog right now (and why is absolutely beyond me, given the reviews [then again, look who's second]), but that's going to change. The 10 percent discount is to get people to play a game on release and get good reviews. At first i would've taken the 10% discount, but the more i think about it, the more i feel it should be at least 40% before i'll buy it. Activision is not new at this game, which makes me wonder what happened.
Marioface5: What are you talking about? It's got a solid five stars with 444 votes, and it's the #1 top seller at the moment. Why would Activision put it at a discount when they obviously have no reason to do so?
Like i said, i have no idea why it's top seller. The reviews point out that the original release of the game is terribly unstable and such. This game most likely failed. It's only stable and runnable thanks to unofficial patches? I don't mean to bash a game that i've wishlisted, but there doesn't seem to be anything THAT special about it. Sure the reviews suggest it, but, aside from a few really bad titles here on gog, most people generally do support the games they review. Sure, it's not bad, but it's not the next blockbuster either. And sure it's hot now, but that doesn't explain why it wasn't 10% off on release like pretty much everything else here on gog. But, i'm just here to state my opinion, not to debate something that has little to no facts applied to it.
They knew that a lot of people have been waiting for it to come here for years, and would buy it undiscounted (and, apparently, for $20). The game has been hyped to insane heights for a long time, so they probably figured they'd see how much they could get without discounting it. Wait two to four months, and it'll probably go on promo for 25%-50% off.

And regarding good reviews...I'm not sure how many more you think it needs -- there are already 27, the overwhelming majority of them giving it 4 or 5 stars (and the overall user rating is 5 stars, as well).

EDIT: Shit, I got thoroughly ninja'd. :D
Post edited April 28, 2016 by HunchBluntley
I think the term "cult classic" is applicable here; Bloodlines is one of those games whose inner soul is more valuable than its broken body. There's probably a good reason why people have spent hundreds of hours patching and modding it without compensation.
I'm really hoping for a Falcom bundle, I would definitely buy all the games.
Post edited April 28, 2016 by SolHerald
HunchBluntley: They knew that a lot of people have been waiting for it to come here for years, and would buy it undiscounted (and, apparently, for $20). The game has been hyped to insane heights for a long time, so they probably figured they'd see how much they could get without discounting it. Wait two to four months, and it'll probably go on promo for 25%-50% off.

And regarding good reviews...I'm not sure how many more you think it needs -- there are already 27, the overwhelming majority of them giving it 4 or 5 stars (and the overall user rating is 5 stars, as well).

EDIT: Shit, I got thoroughly ninja'd. :D
I didn't know it was so "anticipated." Anyway, in those months will probably be when i buy it if i still can around that time (economy and all but that's a whole other ballpark).

a4plz: I think the term "cult classic" is applicable here; Bloodlines is one of those games whose inner soul is more valuable than its broken body. There's probably a good reason why people have spent hundreds of hours patching and modding it without compensation.
This here being the point at the end of the day: they didn't get paid. I feel like activision is cashing on the free work of the community, which is just as filthy as the people who sell mods that cash in on copyrighted material. I could buy the game at the full 20 (50% or more off what would surely have been the original MSRP) if the modders got a cut, too, since then i would only be paying for the aging. However, this game's price is being propped up on the work of those volunteers who aren't really being compensated. Sure, this is one game, not a big deal, but this is almost encouraging companies to release games and let the community fix them up to keep the cost down, then sell at full price later on. A few sellers on amazon are selling for around 15 bucks (and presumably have been for a while). By the looks of things, they're selling for the same price on steam, where i would assume (given how steam is) that it does not include the volunteer work, which makes it even worse.

But hey, at least no one's blaming gog for once. There's that much improvement, at least.
I want Risen bundle today. Tomorrow it will be too late. :)
Post edited April 28, 2016 by Melvinica
Well the bundle with Worms looks nice but still the best Worms game Worms Armageddon is missing.
I'm somewhat annoyed the Stalker games are not in a separate bundle, I already have the Metro games on console but only one of the Stalker games, and the pull to play Metro again on PC is not strong enough (the games were fun but...). Also, the Metro games have a completely different gameplay style than the Stalker games, I see them as being in two different genres or sub-genres. I might buy the other two Stalker games anyway, seeing that Clear Sky is one of the best games I've ever experienced.
Post edited April 28, 2016 by Ricky_Bobby
Wow, Alien Breed looks extremely cool, and I hadn't even heard of the game before now. The sci-horror atmosphere is gorgeous based on this playthrough I'm watching.
a4plz: Wow, Alien Breed looks extremely cool, and I hadn't even heard of the game before now. The sci-horror atmosphere is gorgeous based on this playthrough I'm watching.
I keep confusing it with Alien Breed: Impact.
Ricky_Bobby: I'm somewhat annoyed the Stalker games are not in a separate bundle, I already have the Metro games on console but only one of the Stalker games, and the pull to play Metro again on PC is not strong enough (the games were fun but...). Also, the Metro games have a completely different gameplay style than the Stalker games, I see them as being in two different genres or sub-genres. I might buy the other two Stalker games anyway, seeing that Clear Sky is one of the best games I've ever experienced.
True, but both series are set in a post-apocalyptic environment and were made by Ukrainian studios (some employees even worked on both projects). So I guess that's why they were put together, rather than based on their sub-genres.

I just checked, if you choose to only take the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games, it will cost a bit less than if you were to take everything. It will only be 59% off, though.

Edit. Rectified a thing or two, see below comments for more details.
Post edited April 28, 2016 by Tyrrhia
omega64: I keep confusing it with Alien Breed: Impact.
Whooooah, I love what I'm seeing here too. Onto the Steam wishlist it goes.