It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals up to 80% off, GOG-premieres, and new bundles every six hours

UPDATE: The city gates have been closed and all districts have grown silent. Thank you for making Bundleopolis great, citizens, and enjoy your amazing souvenirs!

Come on, come all! Walk the streets of GOG.com and take in the sights as we build a Bundleopolis of 20+ bundles from the ground up. Join us in a week-long tour where new landmarks, shaped as irresistible bundles, are going to be revealed every six hours with some of them containing fresh GOG-premieres.

Attend the opening ceremony and visit these locations for the first of many bundles:

- <span class="bold">Academy of LucasArts</span>, including classics like The Dig, Monkey Island SE 1 & 2 and Outlaws for up to 75% off.
- <span class="bold">Bit.Trip Street</span>, a complete collection of the rhythmic series making its GOG.com debut for up to 87% off.
- <span class="bold">Nightmare Avenue</span>, build your own bundle from a scary selection of games like Amnesia, Outlast, and The Last Door for up to 80% off.

Keep coming back to the expanding Bundleopolis Sale to discover new sights and new releases, or exercise your rights as a citizen with build-your-own bundles. If you live here long enough, you might even get to learn its dark secret, which will be revealed just before the city lights go out.
Want to keep some mementos from your visit to Bundleopolis or send out some postcards? Head this way for some breathtaking <span class="bold">wallpapers</span>.

The Bundleopolis Sale will end Sunday, May 1st, at 9:59 PM UTC.
deleted
Stooner: I'm okay, thanks. Trying to avoid zika, politicians and landslides but with some free time this week. So I'm fine. :)
Hope you're going well too!?
Not sure which of those are the worst, so I hope you manage to steer clear of all of them. :)

I am good, thanks. Busy, as usual, but well. Lungs are starting to work again, which certainly helps.
Marioface5: Warning to everyone that Fistful of Gun is currently outdated. It looks like the missing updates have only been out on Steam for about a week at most, but on GOG it's hard to tell if this is just a late update or something we won't see for months, if ever.
JudasIscariot: Fixed.
Awesome! Thank you.
Mount & Blade bundle offer again like in last year . :(
How are the new Mount & Blade?
Do they have a SP campaign or something?
Marioface5: I'm happy with the sale overall, but Bethesda's bundles really stand out as being underwhelming. They've all been 75% off or better on Steam, and I don't know why GOG doesn't get the same treatment. It doesn't affect me much since I already own the games in their current two bundles, but it does make me worry about the discounts we'll see if their newer games ever show up here. Fallout 3, New Vegas, Oblivion, and Skyrim have all been 75% off or better on Steam as well, and that's what I would expect them to be discounted at when they launch here. Anything less than that would be pretty disappointing.
Well, at least you can buy them. I only can buy 3 of 7. Damn you GOG & Bethesda!!!
On the other hand: Thanks for saving me money GOG xD

So far the sale is well... boring!
Woolytoes: So far the sale is well... boring!
On the positive side - This sale has been very kind to both our wallets. Too bad new releases like "Corpse Party" might get less attention because of the sale (bad timing Xseed. If I remember correctly Trails in the Sky SC was also released during a sale).
Post edited April 28, 2016 by acute71
I like this sale.
Gives us time to think about "Do you really need this game?".
And even if you don't buy now...no problem, next sale comes with the same discount.
Woolytoes: So far the sale is well... boring!
acute71: On the positive side - This sale has been very kind to both our wallets. Too bad new releases like "Corpse Party" might get less attention because of the sale (bad timing Xseed. If I remember correctly Trails in the Sky SC was also released during a sale).
Thought opposite.Sale like this usually has higher exposure due to more customers coming to website.
Another four bundles. Another four shrugs. Either I own the games in some of these bundles or I'm not terribly interested. The Mage Rage bundle looks curious, but I guess not curious enough.

That kind of money is better spent on other games, such as... VtM Bloodlines. ;)
Schnuff: "Do you really need this game?"
Yeah, like any of us really "need" games. =P
Post edited April 28, 2016 by mistermumbles
mistermumbles: Another four bundles. Another four shrugs. Either I own the games in some of these bundles or I'm not terribly interested. The Mage Rage bundle looks curious, but I guess not curious enough.

That kind of money is better spent on other games, such as... VtM Bloodlines. ;)
I'm waiting to see if that goes on sale sometime. I'm not sure my computer can handle it, so i'm holding off. I'm hoping it's one of the next bundles.

Though, i think we can predict the last bundle will be the witcher series. As much as the witcher is good for gog, it's a little too obvious that they're really, really playing that card.
mistermumbles: Another four bundles. Another four shrugs. Either I own the games in some of these bundles or I'm not terribly interested. The Mage Rage bundle looks curious, but I guess not curious enough.

kohlrak: I'm waiting to see if that goes on sale sometime. I'm not sure my computer can handle it, so i'm holding off. I'm hoping it's one of the next bundles.

Though, i think we can predict the last bundle will be the witcher series. As much as the witcher is good for gog, it's a little too obvious that they're really, really playing that card.
Bloodlines won't be in a bundle since it just released here at the start of this sale. I also doubt we'll see a Witcher bundle, since if we do it almost certainly won't include the third game. The first two games have both been 85% off before, but the deepest discount The Witcher 3 has had was 50% off about a month ago.
Hmmm The arcade Shm'ups bundle.

Seeing as how I am incredibly bad at this kind of game my money is saved for now.

kohlrak: I'm waiting to see if that goes on sale sometime. I'm not sure my computer can handle it, so i'm holding off. I'm hoping it's one of the next bundles.
Bloodlines? It won't be. It was released here the day the sale began -- if they'd wanted it in a bundle, it would have debuted in one. Besides, launching it with no discount, then discounting it in a bundle within a few days would cause a shitstorm of outrage by all the people who paid full price just days earlier.
Astebreed looks very tempting. How forgiving is it for someone who never played a schmup before?