It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals up to 80% off, GOG-premieres, and new bundles every six hours

UPDATE: The city gates have been closed and all districts have grown silent. Thank you for making Bundleopolis great, citizens, and enjoy your amazing souvenirs!

Come on, come all! Walk the streets of GOG.com and take in the sights as we build a Bundleopolis of 20+ bundles from the ground up. Join us in a week-long tour where new landmarks, shaped as irresistible bundles, are going to be revealed every six hours with some of them containing fresh GOG-premieres.

Attend the opening ceremony and visit these locations for the first of many bundles:

- <span class="bold">Academy of LucasArts</span>, including classics like The Dig, Monkey Island SE 1 & 2 and Outlaws for up to 75% off.
- <span class="bold">Bit.Trip Street</span>, a complete collection of the rhythmic series making its GOG.com debut for up to 87% off.
- <span class="bold">Nightmare Avenue</span>, build your own bundle from a scary selection of games like Amnesia, Outlast, and The Last Door for up to 80% off.

Keep coming back to the expanding Bundleopolis Sale to discover new sights and new releases, or exercise your rights as a citizen with build-your-own bundles. If you live here long enough, you might even get to learn its dark secret, which will be revealed just before the city lights go out.
Want to keep some mementos from your visit to Bundleopolis or send out some postcards? Head this way for some breathtaking <span class="bold">wallpapers</span>.

The Bundleopolis Sale will end Sunday, May 1st, at 9:59 PM UTC.
The longer my backlog gets, the less interested I am in adding entire bundles of games to it. Still, that's just me of course; good luck to anyone waiting for something to go on sale.
Stooner: I can't access the main page(GOG.com, only the GOGbear overwhelmed by the world).
And the Mages bundle is all messed up...
JKeift: This exact same thing is happening to me. Although most people don't seem to have any problems. Could it be a regional thing? Maybe the GOG store is currently inaccessible to people from South America. Or maybe I'm just talking out of my ass, who knows...
No, it looks like you're right. GogBears are here too and it seems that they're not going anywhere. I can access the forum but the front page is a no-go.

Come on GOG, I can't even see what the latest bundle is. How are we supposed to throw our money at you?

Edit: Working, at last. Thanks
Post edited April 27, 2016 by joppo
Stooner: I can't access the main page(GOG.com, only the GOGbear overwhelmed by the world).
JKeift: This exact same thing is happening to me. Although most people don't seem to have any problems. Could it be a regional thing? Maybe the GOG store is currently inaccessible to people from South America. Or maybe I'm just talking out of my ass, who knows...
Probably. I just tried with a proxy after your comment and is working fine...
joppo: No, it looks like you're right. GogBears are here too and it seems that they're not going anywhere. I can access the forum but the front page is a no-go.

Come on GOG, I can't even see what the latest bundle is. How are we supposed to throw our money at you?

Edit: Working, at last. Thanks
Ah, it's working indeed now. Thanks for the heads up!
Stooner: Probably. I just tried with a proxy after your comment and is working fine...
Maybe the GoG Bears came out because the CDNs were having trouble mirroring - too many Mage Rage lovers out there, I guess.
My purchase finally came back, only it's the cart at checkout again. Even though they billed me through PP. Time to contact Support I guess.
low rated
wtf! 25% discount bundles? can't await till we get 0% discount bundles

"If you live here long enough, you might even get to learn its dark secret, which will be revealed just before the city lights go out."

now i finally know their dark secret: gog staff killed all good discounts. that why we get the shitty ones.
Post edited April 27, 2016 by apehater
apehater: wtf! 25% discount bundles? can't await till we get 0% discount bundles

"If you live here long enough, you might even get to learn its dark secret, which will be revealed just before the city lights go out."

now i finally know their dark secret: gog staff killed all good discounts. that why we get the shitty ones.
Isn't that due to 2 of those games being new on GOG?
IAmSinistar: My purchase finally came back, only it's the cart at checkout again. Even though they billed me through PP. Time to contact Support I guess.
Games are not in your library?
apehater: wtf! 25% discount bundles? can't await till we get 0% discount bundles

omega64: Isn't that due to 2 of those games being new on GOG?
sure this bundle would be great as a release discount but not as a bundle during a gog sale. we used to see gog sales with at least 50% bundles. the discount situation just got worse over the last year.
Stooner: Games are not in your library?
No, they are back in the cart, ready to be purchased (again). I've sent a ticket to Support, we'll see if they straighten it out soon. Probably a lot of people had trouble during that server glitch.
IAmSinistar: No, they are back in the cart, ready to be purchased (again). I've sent a ticket to Support, we'll see if they straighten it out soon. Probably a lot of people had trouble during that server glitch.
Oh, I though it was an empty cart.
Well, good luck then! :)
apehater: sure this bundle would be great as a release discount but not as a bundle during a gog sale. we used to see gog sales with at least 50% bundles. the discount situation just got worse over the last year.
Take it easy, mate. :)
Stooner: Oh, I though it was an empty cart.
Well, good luck then! :)
They got it sorted, so it's all good.

How have you been, mate? :)
IAmSinistar: They got it sorted, so it's all good.

How have you been, mate? :)
Of course! After all they are angry mages, not greedy thieves.

I'm okay, thanks. Trying to avoid zika, politicians and landslides but with some free time this week. So I'm fine. :)
Hope you're going well too!?
Post edited April 27, 2016 by Stooner