It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals up to 80% off, GOG-premieres, and new bundles every six hours

UPDATE: The city gates have been closed and all districts have grown silent. Thank you for making Bundleopolis great, citizens, and enjoy your amazing souvenirs!

Come on, come all! Walk the streets of GOG.com and take in the sights as we build a Bundleopolis of 20+ bundles from the ground up. Join us in a week-long tour where new landmarks, shaped as irresistible bundles, are going to be revealed every six hours with some of them containing fresh GOG-premieres.

Attend the opening ceremony and visit these locations for the first of many bundles:

- <span class="bold">Academy of LucasArts</span>, including classics like The Dig, Monkey Island SE 1 & 2 and Outlaws for up to 75% off.
- <span class="bold">Bit.Trip Street</span>, a complete collection of the rhythmic series making its GOG.com debut for up to 87% off.
- <span class="bold">Nightmare Avenue</span>, build your own bundle from a scary selection of games like Amnesia, Outlast, and The Last Door for up to 80% off.

Keep coming back to the expanding Bundleopolis Sale to discover new sights and new releases, or exercise your rights as a citizen with build-your-own bundles. If you live here long enough, you might even get to learn its dark secret, which will be revealed just before the city lights go out.
Want to keep some mementos from your visit to Bundleopolis or send out some postcards? Head this way for some breathtaking <span class="bold">wallpapers</span>.

The Bundleopolis Sale will end Sunday, May 1st, at 9:59 PM UTC.
So... is the site dead for anyone else?
24% off?
Smannesman: 24% off?
25% off in here .
Painted_Doll: 25% off in here .
It says 25% on the image, but 24% on the actual page for me.
And a lovely 9% off if you don't want the entire bundle.
GOGbears!! How I missed u.
Smannesman: It says 25% on the image, but 24% on the actual page for me.
And a lovely 9% off if you don't want the entire bundle.
25% off on the actual page , 10% off if you don't want to buy the entire bundle .
Painted_Doll: 25% off on the actual page , 10% off if you don't want to buy the entire bundle .
I'm very happy for you, but I did say for me to indicate that those were the prices for me.
Finally a bundle I wanted and had not already had. Evil Islands off my gog wishlist and Rage of Mages off my Metacritic wishlist. Woot!

And then I went to check my latest credit card statement - I'm in trouble now. I "hope" the rest of the bundles are not worthwhile, dangnabbit!

Epitaph666: So, if the report from that Russian site that was posted in some thread was right, we're in the middle of this sale now, right?
I mean they said that GOG would offer 20 bundles and we're already at 10.

From all the games that have been in the Tower Bundle i only miss one. Let's see how this will go...
If they release a new bundle every 6 hours for 7 days after starting with 3, we should get to 30 bundles, I reckon.
Post edited April 27, 2016 by musteriuz
JKeift: So... is the site dead for anyone else?
It's hanging on my Rage of Mages purchase. The previous purchase went through fine, but now it's endlessly spinning on GOG's confirmation of purchase. I got the PP email that the payment was sent, though.
IAmSinistar: It's hanging on my Rage of Mages purchase. The previous purchase went through fine, but now it's endlessly spinning on GOG's confirmation of purchase. I got the PP email that the payment was sent, though.
I never imagined that Rage of Mages would bring the site to its knees. Damn mages.
JKeift: So... is the site dead for anyone else?
IAmSinistar: It's hanging on my Rage of Mages purchase. The previous purchase went through fine, but now it's endlessly spinning on GOG's confirmation of purchase. I got the PP email that the payment was sent, though.
I can't access the main page(GOG.com, only the GOGbear overwhelmed by the world).
And the Mages bundle is all messed up...
Post edited April 27, 2016 by Stooner
Wtf happened, is there a giveaway or what that the frontpage is dead?
Marioface5: Warning to everyone that Fistful of Gun is currently outdated. It looks like the missing updates have only been out on Steam for about a week at most, but on GOG it's hard to tell if this is just a late update or something we won't see for months, if ever.
Fixed.
Front page is working for me...
Stooner: I can't access the main page(GOG.com, only the GOGbear overwhelmed by the world).
And the Mages bundle is all messed up...
This exact same thing is happening to me. Although most people don't seem to have any problems. Could it be a regional thing? Maybe the GOG store is currently inaccessible to people from South America. Or maybe I'm just talking out of my ass, who knows...