It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals up to 80% off, GOG-premieres, and new bundles every six hours

UPDATE: The city gates have been closed and all districts have grown silent. Thank you for making Bundleopolis great, citizens, and enjoy your amazing souvenirs!

Come on, come all! Walk the streets of GOG.com and take in the sights as we build a Bundleopolis of 20+ bundles from the ground up. Join us in a week-long tour where new landmarks, shaped as irresistible bundles, are going to be revealed every six hours with some of them containing fresh GOG-premieres.

Attend the opening ceremony and visit these locations for the first of many bundles:

- <span class="bold">Academy of LucasArts</span>, including classics like The Dig, Monkey Island SE 1 & 2 and Outlaws for up to 75% off.
- <span class="bold">Bit.Trip Street</span>, a complete collection of the rhythmic series making its GOG.com debut for up to 87% off.
- <span class="bold">Nightmare Avenue</span>, build your own bundle from a scary selection of games like Amnesia, Outlast, and The Last Door for up to 80% off.

Keep coming back to the expanding Bundleopolis Sale to discover new sights and new releases, or exercise your rights as a citizen with build-your-own bundles. If you live here long enough, you might even get to learn its dark secret, which will be revealed just before the city lights go out.
Want to keep some mementos from your visit to Bundleopolis or send out some postcards? Head this way for some breathtaking <span class="bold">wallpapers</span>.

The Bundleopolis Sale will end Sunday, May 1st, at 9:59 PM UTC.
ShadowWulfe: Is Grand Ages any good?
With none of the reviews giving it more than 2 stars? :)

musteriuz: They put WK Battles in, but not WK??? *sigh*
It doesn't really matter with that big fat blocker in the bundle. But when they would have replaced Grand Ages with the first Warrior Kings game this actually would have been a great bundle.

I guess the WK games will be back in a sale someday, hopefully without such an unfortunate bundling. ;)
Post edited April 27, 2016 by eiii
musteriuz: They put WK Battles in, but not WK??? *sigh*
My thought as well. They're both wishlist ones for me. Seems strange to break them up.
Here I had decided I would not buy any more point-and-click adventure games until I would at least play a few of them in my library. Every time I start one, I play it only a short while - then seem to get bored and move to some other game. Done it a bunch of times.

Yet.. I just bought Dark Eye Chains of Satinav, & Memoria, because I could get them at the best "bundle" price (since I had previously purchased enough of the other ones - not played ofc, to qualify).

Grrr.

Hopefully I'll get around to playing these some day..
Please, oh, please, let there be "Hack and Slash bundle" with Victor Vran, Grim Damn and Shadows:Heretic Kingdoms at some point in the future!
Bethesda should release these games on GOG:

Doom 3 (both original version and BFG edition)
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Fallout 3
Fallout: New Vegas
Quake 4
RAGE
Wolfenstein (2009)

We want new titles instead of repetitive bundles.
Azhdar: Bethesda should release these games on GOG:

Fallout 3
Quake 4
RAGE
Wolfenstein (2009)

Yeah, it would be great to see Doom 3 and Fallout 3! :P
IronArcturus: Yeah, it would be great to see Doom 3 and Fallout 3! :P
I guess many GOG members already own Fallout classics, either Interplay version or Bethesda version. So Fallout 3 and New Vegas must come to GOG.
Strange massive battles bundle. Three war games and one trading simulator, Well at least Warrior Kings: Battles is there although I don't know why Warrior Kings is missing.
Warning to everyone that Fistful of Gun is currently outdated. It looks like the missing updates have only been out on Steam for about a week at most, but on GOG it's hard to tell if this is just a late update or something we won't see for months, if ever.
Post edited April 27, 2016 by Marioface5
Escapists Walking Dead but not the original?
Strange selection overall.
wolfsrain: My currency is set to US dollar. Seeing all the prices in Euro (well, X bundle shows for me 10.16 euro - as an example)
JudasIscariot: OK, then please make a screenshot and post about it here:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_break_thread
Solved. It was linked to the site cookies. My work browser is set to clean ALL the cookies, so the pricing was shown correctly in dollars (like i have in my account settings). My home browser keeps cookies for convenience purposes (more like me being lazy). Once i've removed the GOG cookies (only those, specifically) from my home browser (Firefox), pricing reverted to dollars. So, there might be one cookie that my sc.ew the way the site displays pricing.
Azhdar: Bethesda should release these games on GOG:

Fallout 3
Quake 4
RAGE
Wolfenstein (2009)

No kidding. Also I would buy every one of those.
Well there you go, all my recent talk about the X games made me re-buy them on GOG, my previous versions were on Steam. I'm always struck by a sensation of freedom whenever I have re-bought a Steam game as an offline game. This warrants another playthrough I reckon.
Matruchus: Strange massive battles bundle. Three war games and one trading simulator, Well at least Warrior Kings: Battles is there although I don't know why Warrior Kings is missing.
A very good question!
So, if the report from that Russian site that was posted in some thread was right, we're in the middle of this sale now, right?
I mean they said that GOG would offer 20 bundles and we're already at 10.

From all the games that have been in the Tower Bundle i only miss one. Let's see how this will go...