It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals up to 80% off, GOG-premieres, and new bundles every six hours

UPDATE: The city gates have been closed and all districts have grown silent. Thank you for making Bundleopolis great, citizens, and enjoy your amazing souvenirs!

Come on, come all! Walk the streets of GOG.com and take in the sights as we build a Bundleopolis of 20+ bundles from the ground up. Join us in a week-long tour where new landmarks, shaped as irresistible bundles, are going to be revealed every six hours with some of them containing fresh GOG-premieres.

Attend the opening ceremony and visit these locations for the first of many bundles:

- <span class="bold">Academy of LucasArts</span>, including classics like The Dig, Monkey Island SE 1 & 2 and Outlaws for up to 75% off.
- <span class="bold">Bit.Trip Street</span>, a complete collection of the rhythmic series making its GOG.com debut for up to 87% off.
- <span class="bold">Nightmare Avenue</span>, build your own bundle from a scary selection of games like Amnesia, Outlast, and The Last Door for up to 80% off.

Keep coming back to the expanding Bundleopolis Sale to discover new sights and new releases, or exercise your rights as a citizen with build-your-own bundles. If you live here long enough, you might even get to learn its dark secret, which will be revealed just before the city lights go out.
Want to keep some mementos from your visit to Bundleopolis or send out some postcards? Head this way for some breathtaking <span class="bold">wallpapers</span>.

The Bundleopolis Sale will end Sunday, May 1st, at 9:59 PM UTC.
HypersomniacLive: Yes, the bundles staying live is appreciated, and I'm doing the same, but I've not seen anything tempting enough after the first couple of bundles.
Hmm...I see some possibilities here but true, no 'Must buy!' feeling so far ....
HunchBluntley: Mecharma's forum title is #FREEKONRAD. Naturally, I took that to mean she was giving away konrad(s). ; )
A well played joke, I might add!

Also, I'm totally a "he"...
i played grim fandango original CD when it came out; and the puzzles were extremely difficult. maybe it was because i was in my early 20's when i tried it? who knows.

gemini rue is the only game that is on my wishlist in the point n click bundle. never heard of blackwell games, seems like its good so i addeed epiphany and the blackwell bundle. thats $16 for the 3 games at 60% discount.

need to add 2 more to get 75% discount, so based solely on reviews and how the game looks, added night of the rabbit and memoria.

75% discount; $20 total.

i think i would have bought the blackwell games regardless. for me, i think its a good deal
high rated
tburger: Hmm...I see some possibilities here but true, no 'Must buy!' feeling so far ....
Like re-buying the Fallout games? ;-P
jjyiz28: i played grim fandango original CD when it came out; and the puzzles were extremely difficult. maybe it was because i was in my early 20's when i tried it? who knows.

gemini rue is the only game that is on my wishlist in the point n click bundle. never heard of blackwell games, seems like its good so i addeed epiphany and the blackwell bundle. thats $16 for the 3 games at 60% discount.

need to add 2 more to get 75% discount, so based solely on reviews and how the game looks, added night of the rabbit and memoria.

75% discount; $20 total.

i think i would have bought the blackwell games regardless. for me, i think its a good deal
Actually, Memoria is the sequel to The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav. I've played the first game (I've yet to play the sequel) and I would greatly recommend it. I've also heard that the sequel contains spoilers for the first game, so I don't think playing it first is a good idea if you're interested in the plot/setting.

Hope I'm not too late!
hmm.. something to think about.. no i didn't buy it yet..
So far there's still nothing for me (maybe). I already got all of the P'n'C, Fallout and Radioactive Zone bundle. The X bundle looks somewhat tempting, but I'm not sure if I'll ever find the time to play any of these. Hm.

On the up-side: VtM: Bloodlines still looks like the most enticing game thus far. ;)

PaterAlf: Got that one from my Secret Santa. Feel a little ashamed that I haven't played such an awesome gift yet.
HypersomniacLive:
Now that's just silly. Games aren't meant to be played! Seriously. Some people. *shakes head*
HunchBluntley: For those games? We'll be lucky to see 33% off.
Grargar: Skyrim and New Vegas launched on the Humble Store with a 40% discount, so it's not that impossible.
Not DRM-free, I bet. ; )
I'm pretty sure that's why Bethesda (and GOG) think they can get away with such small discounts: they know that there are still a lot of people willing to pay more than Steam sale prices to get the games de-Steamed; it's just a matter of trying different discounts and seeing how many copies they sell at each.
Besides, I'd look not at the discounts the specific Bethesda games have had elsewhere, but rather, at the launch discounts of their games that have already released here. I don't think even Morrowind was 40% off upon its GOG debut, and that one is rather old, had previously been discounted scores of times on Steam and wherever else, and wasn't originally even tied to any client.

HunchBluntley: Mecharma's forum title is #FREEKONRAD. Naturally, I took that to mean she was giving away konrad(s). ; )
mecharma: A well played joke, I might add!

Also, I'm totally a "he"...
Right back at you! "Totally a he,", she says... Ha, you almost had me, there!
;D

(Seriously, I'm not sure where I got the idea you were female. Sorry!)
Post edited April 27, 2016 by HunchBluntley
HunchBluntley: Not DRM-free, I bet. ; )
Yup. It was full of Steam keys.
HunchBluntley: I'm pretty sure that's why Bethesda (and GOG) think they can get away with such small discounts: they know that there are still a lot of people willing to pay more than Steam sale prices to get the games de-Steamed; it's just a matter of trying different discounts and seeing how many copies they sell at each.
Besides, I'd look not at the discounts the specific Bethesda games have had elsewhere, but rather, at the launch discounts of their games that have already released here. I don't think even Morrowind was 40% off upon its GOG debut, and that one is rather old, had previously been discounted scores of times on Steam and wherever else, and wasn't originally even tied to any client.
Morrowind also had a 40% launch discount on the Humble Store. In general, I believe that the Humble Store Bethesda launch was a pretty good indicator of the kind of launch discounts Bethesda wants to be having; that is, pretty small. And Morrowind on GOG was discounted by 33% as part of a bundle alongside Battlespire and Redguard. And I won't be surprised if upon the release of Oblivion, they decide to discount by 33% only if you buy it in a bundle alongside the other three Elder Scrolls games.
Bundle hype! 3 minutes until the next one.

edit: 2niche4me gog
Post edited April 27, 2016 by a4plz
a4plz: Bundle hype! 3 minutes until the next one.
meh...
please refresh
f5

please refresh
?
click

please refresh
lol -_-
Meh, bundle ruined by a single, low rated game which costs almost twice as much as all the other games together.
Is Grand Ages any good?
They put WK Battles in, but not WK??? *sigh*