It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals up to 80% off, GOG-premieres, and new bundles every six hours

UPDATE: The city gates have been closed and all districts have grown silent. Thank you for making Bundleopolis great, citizens, and enjoy your amazing souvenirs!

Come on, come all! Walk the streets of GOG.com and take in the sights as we build a Bundleopolis of 20+ bundles from the ground up. Join us in a week-long tour where new landmarks, shaped as irresistible bundles, are going to be revealed every six hours with some of them containing fresh GOG-premieres.

Attend the opening ceremony and visit these locations for the first of many bundles:

- <span class="bold">Academy of LucasArts</span>, including classics like The Dig, Monkey Island SE 1 & 2 and Outlaws for up to 75% off.
- <span class="bold">Bit.Trip Street</span>, a complete collection of the rhythmic series making its GOG.com debut for up to 87% off.
- <span class="bold">Nightmare Avenue</span>, build your own bundle from a scary selection of games like Amnesia, Outlast, and The Last Door for up to 80% off.

Keep coming back to the expanding Bundleopolis Sale to discover new sights and new releases, or exercise your rights as a citizen with build-your-own bundles. If you live here long enough, you might even get to learn its dark secret, which will be revealed just before the city lights go out.
Want to keep some mementos from your visit to Bundleopolis or send out some postcards? Head this way for some breathtaking <span class="bold">wallpapers</span>.

The Bundleopolis Sale will end Sunday, May 1st, at 9:59 PM UTC.
mecharma: Of course, they are free after all!

Please fill out the following forms, to make sure your DRM-Free Konrad is delivered on time!
ScotchNGin: Konrad? Forms?
Mecharma's forum title is #FREEKONRAD. Naturally, I took that to mean she was giving away konrad(s). ; )

Marioface5: I'm happy with the sale overall, but Bethesda's bundles really stand out as being underwhelming. They've all been 75% off or better on Steam, and I don't know why GOG doesn't get the same treatment. It doesn't affect me much since I already own the games in their current two bundles, but it does make me worry about the discounts we'll see if their newer games ever show up here. Fallout 3, New Vegas, Oblivion, and Skyrim have all been 75% off or better on Steam as well, and that's what I would expect them to be discounted at when they launch here. Anything less than that would be pretty disappointing.
Grargar: Bethesda has a tendency of constantly going up or down with their discounts. One day you see 75% and the other 50%. And prepare for disappointment. I doubt they will launch with a better than 50% discount (maybe even as low as 33%).
For those games? We'll be lucky to see 33% off.
Post edited April 26, 2016 by HunchBluntley
wishlist:
these games wont be very cheap till 2017 i guess but having these at 50% off would be nice:D

Deponia 4: Deponia Doomsday (15 bucks would be wow !)

Industry Giant 2
The Westport Independent

but maybe next spring or summer sale 2017? who knows thats a year from now :D
HunchBluntley: For those games? We'll be lucky to see 33% off.
Skyrim and New Vegas launched on the Humble Store with a 40% discount, so it's not that impossible.
Marioface5: I'm happy with the sale overall, but Bethesda's bundles really stand out as being underwhelming.
They sold their games individually discounted by 75% a few months ago. Now you get 60 resp. 50% discount when you buy their games in a bundle. Somehow they completely missed the main point of a bundle, that you usually get a higher discount when you buy a lot of things together, in a bundle. ;)
Post edited April 26, 2016 by eiii
HypersomniacLive: Still trying to spend that money, eh? If you had given it to me, you wouldn't have this problem now. ;-P

If you could get only one, which new one would you want it to be?
:P

Skyrim, I have actually played Oblivion (at like 10fps) so I'd rather play the one I haven't. Or something else completely off the wall that I'd like, perhaps Banner Saga 2 turning up...
I'm soooo hoping for a bundle with the gold box D&D games. I missed it on the winter sale (thought I had more time, went the day after :( ) so if that bundle comes alive, I'm all over it.
*yoink* Grim Fandango!
PaterAlf: Another boring bundles for the long-time useres. I already own everything except Memoria and I certainly won't buy that one until they will give us the (original) German language (and until they remove the arbitrary regional pricing).

Hope for something more interesting in six hours.
I only miss Grim Fandango, but not touching it due to the arbitrary regional pricing. Also hoping for something more interesting in the next one.
IAmSinistar: It's not intrinsically a bad sale, but clearly not one for us old-timers who already own a whole bunch of stuff here.
Agree .

Currently Gog offers 56 games in those bundles . I own 37 from them . Not buying the new Fallout bundle since i already own the classic versions , my PC can't run the Metro series , the BIT.TRIP games are't my cup of tea , and the X series is too complex .

Good night .
Marioface5: I'm happy with the sale overall, but Bethesda's bundles really stand out as being underwhelming. They've all been 75% off or better on Steam, and I don't know why GOG doesn't get the same treatment. It doesn't affect me much since I already own the games in their current two bundles, but it does make me worry about the discounts we'll see if their newer games ever show up here. Fallout 3, New Vegas, Oblivion, and Skyrim have all been 75% off or better on Steam as well, and that's what I would expect them to be discounted at when they launch here. Anything less than that would be pretty disappointing.
Grargar: Bethesda has a tendency of constantly going up or down with their discounts. One day you see 75% and the other 50%. And prepare for disappointment. I doubt they will launch with a better than 50% discount (maybe even as low as 33%).
And they have never gone higher than 75% for Fallout/Elder Scrolls games.
Yeah, I fully expect the launch discount to be no better than 50%, which again is kind of a shame. Not that having the games release here wouldn't still be exciting, but it would be hard to justify spending around $50 for them all together when I know that they've been on Steam for around $25 together. And hey, from a business standpoint the worse discount probably makes sense - There are a lot of people who won't care because they just want to finally have the games DRM-free. Heck, there's a chance that I'll reluctantly give in and buy them at that price anyway.

It's not like $50 for those four games together is a bad price, because it's not. All four of them could give someone more than their money's worth with just the base game at the launch price, and now they all have extra content and have lower prices than at launch. $50 for all four is great when you consider that each one cost (I believe) $60 originally. It's just not the best price, and so it can feel like a bad discount by comparison, which now that I'm thinking about it more really isn't fair. Just because something isn't the cheapest it's ever been doesn't mean that it's too expensive or at a bad discount, and that's a mindset I've had for a long time that I think needs to change.

So now I've talked myself out of the potential disappointment and have had a little change of thinking when it comes to good and bad discounts or prices. Thanks, GOG forum.
PaterAlf: Another boring bundles for the long-time useres. I already own everything except Memoria and I certainly won't buy that one until they will give us the (original) German language (and until they remove the arbitrary regional pricing).

Hope for something more interesting in six hours.
HypersomniacLive: I only miss Grim Fandango, but not touching it due to the arbitrary regional pricing.
Got that one from my Secret Santa. Feel a little ashamed that I haven't played such an awesome gift yet.
HypersomniacLive: Also hoping for something more interesting in the next one.
I'm holding with purchases until May 1st. I like the idea of keeping offers live until end of the promo.
PaterAlf: Got that one from my Secret Santa. Feel a little ashamed that I haven't played such an awesome gift yet.
Well, there's only one way to rectify the situation - drop everything else, ans start playing!

tburger: I'm holding with purchases until May 1st. I like the idea of keeping offers live until end of the promo.
Yes, the bundles staying live is appreciated, and I'm doing the same, but I've not seen anything tempting enough after the first couple of bundles.
Post edited April 26, 2016 by HypersomniacLive
Grim Fandango would be interesting at 75% off. But I lack the 4 other games from the bundle which I have to buy to reach that discount.
HypersomniacLive: Yes, the bundles staying live is appreciated, and I'm doing the same, but I've not seen anything tempting enough after the first couple of bundles.
My initial enthusiasm also vanished. The bundles are not that interesting so far. Only the Nightmare Avenue had something for me.
Post edited April 27, 2016 by eiii
gamesfreak64: Assuming only your GoG are the DRM free ones: well then the choice would be easy for me:

i would get these on GoG and 'dump' the steam ones, that is: let them collectt virtual dust on steam servers :D
Last time i logged in i had to wait 12 minutes cause it was updating.... after that it verified....
even the Feds dont take that long :D
steam is rather slow lets put it that way..
Actually, aside from A Golden Wake and Night of the Rabbit (both of which can be played even if you remove Steam), they're all DRM-free.

And Steam has longer updates the longer you don't use it. Since I use it fairly regularly, I don't have that much update bother (sometimes maybe 30-100MB needs to be downloaded for an update)