It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals up to 80% off, GOG-premieres, and new bundles every six hours

UPDATE: The city gates have been closed and all districts have grown silent. Thank you for making Bundleopolis great, citizens, and enjoy your amazing souvenirs!

Come on, come all! Walk the streets of GOG.com and take in the sights as we build a Bundleopolis of 20+ bundles from the ground up. Join us in a week-long tour where new landmarks, shaped as irresistible bundles, are going to be revealed every six hours with some of them containing fresh GOG-premieres.

Attend the opening ceremony and visit these locations for the first of many bundles:

- <span class="bold">Academy of LucasArts</span>, including classics like The Dig, Monkey Island SE 1 & 2 and Outlaws for up to 75% off.
- <span class="bold">Bit.Trip Street</span>, a complete collection of the rhythmic series making its GOG.com debut for up to 87% off.
- <span class="bold">Nightmare Avenue</span>, build your own bundle from a scary selection of games like Amnesia, Outlast, and The Last Door for up to 80% off.

Keep coming back to the expanding Bundleopolis Sale to discover new sights and new releases, or exercise your rights as a citizen with build-your-own bundles. If you live here long enough, you might even get to learn its dark secret, which will be revealed just before the city lights go out.
Want to keep some mementos from your visit to Bundleopolis or send out some postcards? Head this way for some breathtaking <span class="bold">wallpapers</span>.

The Bundleopolis Sale will end Sunday, May 1st, at 9:59 PM UTC.
HypersomniacLive: Not interested in re-buying the Fallout games. Hope the next bundle proves (more) interesting.
I'm at least hoping that the fact we already have two Bethesda bundles might mean there will be a third Elder Scrolls one with some new stuff in eventually...

But who knows..
Fonzer: First which X series game is the best of all i only played x3 reunion.
Then i see two metro versions which one would i have to get, what is the difference and also how does it compare to stalker call of pripyat.
when i played it years ago, Albion Prelude was the most polished out of all including the newer terran conflict. both are in the terran war pack.
adaliabooks: I'm at least hoping that the fact we already have two Bethesda bundles might mean there will be a third Elder Scrolls one with some new stuff in eventually...

But who knows..
Still trying to spend that money, eh? If you had given it to me, you wouldn't have this problem now. ;-P

If you could get only one, which new one would you want it to be?
high rated
I hate bundles, I say it every time a promo features it. I am interested in a lot of single games, but I cannot spend that much for an entire bundle full of games I wouldn't play. Bethesda's ones are particualrly lame, with their ridiculously low discounts. Bundles are just that, no? Brutally discounted quantity to win over even the most greedy customers. Now, The Bit.Trip one is a great example and well wort its cost.

Again, I'd rather have a bunch of individual games on sale; there I would probably spend much more than I should.
chromeneon: It's very simple, actually. Nothing rotates, as you can see you can still buy all the old bundles after a new one appears every 6 hours. Also notice how the timer of every bundle is set to the same time (currently 5 days and 5 hours and counting down). ...
Thanks, now I got it. So I should come back in 4 days and some hours, see all the bundles and decides which ones I want to buy. Couldn't be simpler.
Another boring bundles for the long-time useres. I already own everything except Memoria and I certainly won't buy that one until they will give us the (original) German language (and until they remove the arbitrary regional pricing).

Hope for something more interesting in six hours.
Post edited April 26, 2016 by PaterAlf
No Technobabylon in the point-and-click pack ?
If the rest of the sale goes on like this I think I will just ignore it and buy Corpse Party instead.
Bah...the troubles of having my collection spread over Steam and HB as well as gog...I'd definitely be interested in Blackwell Epiphany and Memoria, but seeing as I own all the other games on steam and HB (and Chains of Satinav here on gog), even reducing the number of games in the bundle to the minimum that still gives me 75% off (Blackwell Epiphany and Memoria, and Gemini Rue and Resonance maybe for gifting), still has it costing $13.71, which seems a bit too much for my stingy mind :(

Still hoping for a Elder Scrolls Bundle. And if they add Oblivion (dunno how that rumour started :O), even though it is the worst ES game :P I'd certainly go for that.
Post edited April 26, 2016 by babark
ZaineH: Was hoping 3 would join the Fallouts. Oh well. I'm still surprised there hasn't been a D&D bundle or Gold Box bundle yet.
like EOTB 1,2,3? and the other classics?
i got these when they were released , also have fallout 1+2 and tactics

as for the Point'n'click Park

Game you don't own
Grim Fandango Remastered
2015Adventure

but thats only because its a 3d game or FPP, otherwise i would have bought that one aswell.

until now i have all the good games from this nice promo minus the obvious 3d/FPP , action/platform games, racing and sport games...

i do have lots of point and click, which are my favorite games.
Enebias: I hate bundles, I say it every time a promo features it. I am interested in a lot of single games, but I cannot spend that much for an entire bundle full of games I wouldn't play. Bethesda's ones are particualrly lame, with their ridiculously low discounts. Bundles are just that, no? Brutally discounted quantity to win over even the most greedy customers. Now, The Bit.Trip one is a great example and well wort its cost.

Again, I'd rather have a bunch of individual games on sale; there I would probably spend much more than I should.
Well, there are some "build your own bundle" in this sale too like "Nightmare Avenue" (you can prefer to buy only one game). Also in the most recent one "Point'n'click Park" you don't have to buy all the games for the 75 percent discount; any 5 games from the list give the discount.
Holding out for a Gothic/Piranha Bytes Bundle. Got that itch.
I'm happy with the sale overall, but Bethesda's bundles really stand out as being underwhelming. They've all been 75% off or better on Steam, and I don't know why GOG doesn't get the same treatment. It doesn't affect me much since I already own the games in their current two bundles, but it does make me worry about the discounts we'll see if their newer games ever show up here. Fallout 3, New Vegas, Oblivion, and Skyrim have all been 75% off or better on Steam as well, and that's what I would expect them to be discounted at when they launch here. Anything less than that would be pretty disappointing.
Marioface5: I'm happy with the sale overall, but Bethesda's bundles really stand out as being underwhelming. They've all been 75% off or better on Steam, and I don't know why GOG doesn't get the same treatment. It doesn't affect me much since I already own the games in their current two bundles, but it does make me worry about the discounts we'll see if their newer games ever show up here. Fallout 3, New Vegas, Oblivion, and Skyrim have all been 75% off or better on Steam as well, and that's what I would expect them to be discounted at when they launch here. Anything less than that would be pretty disappointing.
Bethesda has a tendency of constantly going up or down with their discounts. One day you see 75% and the other 50%. And prepare for disappointment. I doubt they will launch with a better than 50% discount (maybe even as low as 33%).
And they have never gone higher than 75% for Fallout/Elder Scrolls games.
Post edited April 26, 2016 by Grargar
babark: Bah...the troubles of having my collection spread over Steam and HB as well as gog...I'd definitely be interested in Blackwell Epiphany and Memoria, but seeing as I own all the other games on steam and HB (and Chains of Satinav here on gog), even reducing the number of games in the bundle to the minimum that still gives me 75% off (Blackwell Epiphany and Memoria, and Gemini Rue and Resonance maybe for gifting), still has it costing $13.71, which seems a bit too much for my stingy mind :(

Still hoping for a Elder Scrolls Bundle. And if they add Oblivion (dunno how that rumour started :O), even though it is the worst ES game :P I'd certainly go for that.
divided on several accounst /platforms (websites) ?

i assume your HB are the drm free ones? steam has only few old games drm free (that is: must buy using steam, must download using steam, must install using steam) then the game can be run on any window that the game supports, but basically it is a form of DRM, cause you are restricted cause active steam is needed to get the files.

Assuming only your GoG are the DRM free ones: well then the choice would be easy for me:

i would get these on GoG and 'dump' the steam ones, that is: let them collectt virtual dust on steam servers :D
Last time i logged in i had to wait 12 minutes cause it was updating.... after that it verified....
even the Feds dont take that long :D
steam is rather slow lets put it that way..

I have some classic games on gamersgate, (DRM free ofcourse) but if those would be on GoG i still buy them:

But most of my games are casualgames, small games that dont require much time to finish them and dont require much brainpower.
Post edited April 26, 2016 by gamesfreak64