It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals up to 80% off, GOG-premieres, and new bundles every six hours

UPDATE: The city gates have been closed and all districts have grown silent. Thank you for making Bundleopolis great, citizens, and enjoy your amazing souvenirs!

Come on, come all! Walk the streets of GOG.com and take in the sights as we build a Bundleopolis of 20+ bundles from the ground up. Join us in a week-long tour where new landmarks, shaped as irresistible bundles, are going to be revealed every six hours with some of them containing fresh GOG-premieres.

Attend the opening ceremony and visit these locations for the first of many bundles:

- <span class="bold">Academy of LucasArts</span>, including classics like The Dig, Monkey Island SE 1 & 2 and Outlaws for up to 75% off.
- <span class="bold">Bit.Trip Street</span>, a complete collection of the rhythmic series making its GOG.com debut for up to 87% off.
- <span class="bold">Nightmare Avenue</span>, build your own bundle from a scary selection of games like Amnesia, Outlast, and The Last Door for up to 80% off.

Keep coming back to the expanding Bundleopolis Sale to discover new sights and new releases, or exercise your rights as a citizen with build-your-own bundles. If you live here long enough, you might even get to learn its dark secret, which will be revealed just before the city lights go out.
Want to keep some mementos from your visit to Bundleopolis or send out some postcards? Head this way for some breathtaking <span class="bold">wallpapers</span>.

The Bundleopolis Sale will end Sunday, May 1st, at 9:59 PM UTC.
Grargar: The first two Call of Juarez games and Xpand Rally seem the most likely candidates. Nail'd is currently being published by Deep Silver and Mad Riders by Ubisoft. As for Chrome and its sequel, they used to be published on Steam by Strategy First, but they were removed from there some time ago.
Thanks for the info. Didn't know, the Chrome games were removed from Steam.
Eagerly awaiting a BIG D&D bundle with the Goldbox games. ;)
deleted
guppy44: I understand. :) I know the rights have switched hands and the Interplay versions are part of the past now. :( I just wanted to see if those versions have the extras you are referring to. Thank you for the clarification. :)
sure thing.
Bethesda bundles are disappointing.

1. I expect 80% discount for that shooter bundle.
2. Without Fallout 3 and New Vegas, Bethesda shouldn't expect a good sale for Fallout bundle. And 50% discount is lame too.
lostwolfe: fallout bunker. underwhelming.

for two reasons:

one: no new fallout [not that that's a problem to me, i'm not sure i'm into the third person shootery-ness of the reboot]

two: DO NOT BUY THESE. these are not the "classic" versions with all the bells and whistles attached. [no extras.] - they're about as bare-bones as possible for releases. bethesda are basically selling them in the hopes that people buy them based on their nostalgia. that would be ok, if these were the versions with everything added, but they're not and you shouldn't give them money for that.
im just curious what extras it had?? are these bethesda version the same as the original CD version?
jjyiz28: im just curious what extras it had?? are these bethesda version the same as the original CD version?
Well, the extras for Fallout 1 are written here (see first comment):
https://www.gog.com/game/fallout

Missing goodies??? by neeco80

Be aware, A LOT of goodies are missing versus the Fallout that was available some time ago (before it was removed from the GOG catalog), me and a friend compared the two and there's what's missing: fallout_arts.zip, fallout_avatars.zip, Fallout_Bible_gog.zip, fallout_pipboys_avatars.zip, fallout_refcard.zip, fallout_series_wallpaper.zip, fallout_soundtrack.zip, fallout_wallpaper.zip... why omitting that much stuff ??? The situation is the same with Fallout 2... Please add them back GOG, thank you!

Nov 14, 2015
Post edited April 26, 2016 by op2017
jjyiz28: im just curious what extras it had?? are these bethesda version the same as the original CD version?
Extras as in Bonus Content and the Mac Versions:

Fallout 1 Had

MANUAL (124 PAGES) 7 MB
HD WALLPAPER 9 MB
FALLOUT SERIES WALLPAPER 5 MB
FALLOUT BIBLE (205 PAGES) 54 MB
REFERENCE CARD 1 MB
SOUNDTRACK 80 MB
VAULT BOY AVATARS (5) 1 MB
ARTWORKS (5) 2 MB

Fallout 2 Had

MANUAL (166 PAGES) 1 MB
HD WALLPAPER 6 MB
FALLOUT SERIES WALLPAPER 7 MB
REFERENCE CARD 1 MB
ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK 83 MB
ARTWORKS 2 MB

and Tactics Had

MANUAL (43 PAGES) 3 MB
HD WALLPAPERS (6) 37 MB
FALLOUT SERIES WALLPAPER 7 MB
REFERENCE CARD 1 MB
ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK 43 MB
INTRO MOVIE CONCEPTS (30) 37 MB
ARTWORKS (157) 70 MB
ITEM ICONS PACK (50) 1 MB
FALLOUT TACTICS WARFARE 30 MB
BONUS MISSION 1 MB
Was hoping 3 would join the Fallouts. Oh well. I'm still surprised there hasn't been a D&D bundle or Gold Box bundle yet.
lostwolfe: fallout bunker. underwhelming.

for two reasons:

one: no new fallout [not that that's a problem to me, i'm not sure i'm into the third person shootery-ness of the reboot]

two: DO NOT BUY THESE. these are not the "classic" versions with all the bells and whistles attached. [no extras.] - they're about as bare-bones as possible for releases. bethesda are basically selling them in the hopes that people buy them based on their nostalgia. that would be ok, if these were the versions with everything added, but they're not and you shouldn't give them money for that.
dziyaee: Any idea where one can buy the classic versions of the Fallout games?
You can buy the Interplay physical disc collection. It was around $10-15 USD when I purchased it a few years back and includes Fallout 1, 2 and Tactics in their original uncut versions. It also has some patches and addons if I recall correctly. It's a nice little package. :)
I too can't see too many copies of the Fallout bundle being sold for reasons already mentioned. Too bad the releases of Fallout 3 and New Vegas weren't today, for the bundle.
HunchBluntley: It has come to my attention that you are giving out free konrads. May I have one? I will take extra-good care of it....
mecharma: Of course, they are free after all!

Please fill out the following forms, to make sure your DRM-Free Konrad is delivered on time!
Konrad? Forms?
Painted_Doll: I'm not excited either .
It's not intrinsically a bad sale, but clearly not one for us old-timers who already own a whole bunch of stuff here.
Not interested in re-buying the Fallout games. Hope the next bundle proves (more) interesting.
First which X series game is the best of all i only played x3 reunion.
Then i see two metro versions which one would i have to get, what is the difference and also how does it compare to stalker call of pripyat.
Post edited April 26, 2016 by Fonzer