It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals up to 80% off, GOG-premieres, and new bundles every six hours

UPDATE: The city gates have been closed and all districts have grown silent. Thank you for making Bundleopolis great, citizens, and enjoy your amazing souvenirs!

Come on, come all! Walk the streets of GOG.com and take in the sights as we build a Bundleopolis of 20+ bundles from the ground up. Join us in a week-long tour where new landmarks, shaped as irresistible bundles, are going to be revealed every six hours with some of them containing fresh GOG-premieres.

Attend the opening ceremony and visit these locations for the first of many bundles:

- <span class="bold">Academy of LucasArts</span>, including classics like The Dig, Monkey Island SE 1 & 2 and Outlaws for up to 75% off.
- <span class="bold">Bit.Trip Street</span>, a complete collection of the rhythmic series making its GOG.com debut for up to 87% off.
- <span class="bold">Nightmare Avenue</span>, build your own bundle from a scary selection of games like Amnesia, Outlast, and The Last Door for up to 80% off.

Keep coming back to the expanding Bundleopolis Sale to discover new sights and new releases, or exercise your rights as a citizen with build-your-own bundles. If you live here long enough, you might even get to learn its dark secret, which will be revealed just before the city lights go out.
Want to keep some mementos from your visit to Bundleopolis or send out some postcards? Head this way for some breathtaking <span class="bold">wallpapers</span>.

The Bundleopolis Sale will end Sunday, May 1st, at 9:59 PM UTC.
So far this sale is very underwhelming for me. The only interesting bundle so far is the one with the Bit.Trip games, but I won't buy that, because of regional pricing. Everything else I either already own, is uninteresting for me or has quite low discounts (Fallout games 40%? That's exactly the price the games originally had when they were published by Interplay).

Hope for some more interesting bundles in the next days.
Random_Coffee: Is LOOM any good? I've played a lot of LucasArts P&C's but I always get stuck in a difficult puzzle halfway through. The reviews and store page stating that it's easy is making me tempted to try it out :P
The original Loom is perfect, but the version sold on GOG is ass. Buy it, then download the floppy or fm-towns version elsewhere.
Well that Fallout Bundle sure is disappointing, I was hoping they'd be smart and slip New Vegas or 3 in there...
lostwolfe: fallout bunker. underwhelming.

for two reasons:

one: no new fallout [not that that's a problem to me, i'm not sure i'm into the third person shootery-ness of the reboot]

two: DO NOT BUY THESE. these are not the "classic" versions with all the bells and whistles attached. [no extras.] - they're about as bare-bones as possible for releases. bethesda are basically selling them in the hopes that people buy them based on their nostalgia. that would be ok, if these were the versions with everything added, but they're not and you shouldn't give them money for that.
The "classic" versions that were here when they were under Interplay's catalog have the extras you're referring to, no? They're now labeled with "Classic" after each title.
Waiting for a Y's bundle.....
guppy44: The "classic" versions that were here when they were under Interplay's catalog have the extras you're referring to, no? They're now labeled with "Classic" after each title.
urgh.

sorry. i yanked my original wording, because i didn't quite like how it came out:

you are correct. the problem is, those "classic" versions cannot ever be for sale as long as the bethesda "bare" versions exist in the store. so, you'd be giving bethesda money for a "lesser product" making it almost not worth your while.

this was my reasoning behind my initial comment.
Post edited April 26, 2016 by lostwolfe
guppy44: The "classic" versions that were here when they were under Interplay's catalog have the extras you're referring to, no? They're now labeled with "Classic" after each title.
lostwolfe: urgh.

sorry. i yanked my original wording, because i didn't quite like how it came out:

you are correct. the problem is, those "classic" versions cannot ever be for sale as long as the bethesda "bare" versions exist in the store. so, you'd be giving bethesda money for a "lesser product" making it almost not worth your while.

this was my reasoning behind my initial comment.
I understand. :) I know the rights have switched hands and the Interplay versions are part of the past now. :( I just wanted to see if those versions have the extras you are referring to. Thank you for the clarification. :)
HunchBluntley: It has come to my attention that you are giving out free konrads. May I have one? I will take extra-good care of it....
mecharma: Of course, they are free after all!

Please fill out the following forms, to make sure your DRM-Free Konrad is delivered on time!
Done!
[waits patiently by mailbox]
Mmh, no additional offer for the owners of the original fallout games? How peculiar of Bethesda.

Bah, I prefer the interplay ones anyway! ;)
IAmSinistar: This sale is really nailing the "already own them all" sets for me. Ah well, most of my wishlist is new stuff anyway, so not a surprise.
I'm not excited either .
Trilarion: Sale sounds a bit complicated. How often do the bundles rotate?
It's very simple, actually. Nothing rotates, as you can see you can still buy all the old bundles after a new one appears every 6 hours. Also notice how the timer of every bundle is set to the same time (currently 5 days and 5 hours and counting down).

The only thing you should keep an eye for are bundles with "build your own bundle" option (so far that's only Nightmare Avenue bundle), where you get the biggest discount if you buy a certain number of games (5 for Nightmare Avenue) instead of every game, with games you've bought outside of this sale still counting towards that number. For example, I own on GOG The Cat Lady and Prisoner of Ice, so if I buy at least 3 other games from the Nightmare Avenue bundle I get the 80% discount for every game in the bundle. Much better than having to buy everything including stuff I don't like and won't ever play.

Speaking of which, come on, give us more Build Your Own Bundles!
Post edited April 26, 2016 by chromeneon
tfishell: Maybe Dead Island? Techland should also still be working on getting their first game, Crime Cities, here but I assume that would show up at full price since it's not available on digital distribution yet.
What about Xpand Rally series, maybe Nail'd or Mad Riders? :)
Also would like to see some Chrome with Specforce here ... or should I Call for Juarez?
op2017: What about Xpand Rally series, maybe Nail'd or Mad Riders? :)
Also would like to see some Chrome with Specforce here ... or should I Call for Juarez?
The first two Call of Juarez games and Xpand Rally seem the most likely candidates. Nail'd is currently being published by Deep Silver and Mad Riders by Ubisoft. As for Chrome and its sequel, they used to be published on Steam by Strategy First, but they were removed from there some time ago.
lostwolfe: fallout bunker. underwhelming.

for two reasons:

one: no new fallout [not that that's a problem to me, i'm not sure i'm into the third person shootery-ness of the reboot]

two: DO NOT BUY THESE. these are not the "classic" versions with all the bells and whistles attached. [no extras.] - they're about as bare-bones as possible for releases. bethesda are basically selling them in the hopes that people buy them based on their nostalgia. that would be ok, if these were the versions with everything added, but they're not and you shouldn't give them money for that.
Any idea where one can buy the classic versions of the Fallout games?
dziyaee: Any idea where one can buy the classic versions of the Fallout games?
You can't.