It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals up to 80% off, GOG-premieres, and new bundles every six hours

UPDATE: The city gates have been closed and all districts have grown silent. Thank you for making Bundleopolis great, citizens, and enjoy your amazing souvenirs!

Come on, come all! Walk the streets of GOG.com and take in the sights as we build a Bundleopolis of 20+ bundles from the ground up. Join us in a week-long tour where new landmarks, shaped as irresistible bundles, are going to be revealed every six hours with some of them containing fresh GOG-premieres.

Attend the opening ceremony and visit these locations for the first of many bundles:

- <span class="bold">Academy of LucasArts</span>, including classics like The Dig, Monkey Island SE 1 & 2 and Outlaws for up to 75% off.
- <span class="bold">Bit.Trip Street</span>, a complete collection of the rhythmic series making its GOG.com debut for up to 87% off.
- <span class="bold">Nightmare Avenue</span>, build your own bundle from a scary selection of games like Amnesia, Outlast, and The Last Door for up to 80% off.

Keep coming back to the expanding Bundleopolis Sale to discover new sights and new releases, or exercise your rights as a citizen with build-your-own bundles. If you live here long enough, you might even get to learn its dark secret, which will be revealed just before the city lights go out.
Want to keep some mementos from your visit to Bundleopolis or send out some postcards? Head this way for some breathtaking <span class="bold">wallpapers</span>.

The Bundleopolis Sale will end Sunday, May 1st, at 9:59 PM UTC.
Don't miss Radioactive Zone. :)
Such a game on such a day... leaves a bad taste.
Grargar: ...One possibility is the first two Call of Juarez games...
Ricky_Bobby: I do hope they arrive on GOG. It's an underrated franchise in my opinion, with unique gameplay elements and settings. I've played every game in the series and enjoyed each of them, for different reasons.

The first game had the most interesting game- and level design. It offered the most variety when it came to the gameplay, with equal measures of stealth, platforming and combat. The combat maps were also more open than in the sequels. You played as two different characters, but could not switch between them.

The sequel 'Bound in Blood' was the most action-packed. The level design was more linear than in the first game, but it all flowed along really well. There were plenty of cool and memorable settings. In this one you could also play as two different characters, but this time around you could actually choose what character to play as for each mission.

'The Cartel' had the simplicity and grittiness of a 70-80's action film. It had three playable characters, each with unique combat skills and storyline threads. You could not switch character between missions, so one playthrough per character. However since each character had a unique combat style and narrative thread I felt encouraged to play through the game three times. I absolutely loved 'Kane & Lynch 2' and 'The Cartel' had a similar uncompromising style and design, so it really appealed to me. However I don't see it as a 'Call of Juarez' sequel, but more as an off-shoot.

'Gunslinger' was simple arcade fun with great settings, a mini-game for casual times.
Story Telling was quite good in the first one !
Loading Screens with characters explaination and all, completely different levels and atmosphere. This game was a big surprise.

I really loved the 2 levels that let you wander through a little open zone in Bound in Blood as well, it was very relaxing.
Post edited April 26, 2016 by Rivdoric
We should be able to create out own Bundles from those Bundles.
Nice bundles so far, even if I already have the Bethesda titles. Waiting to see if the Gold Box bundle appears with a nice discount
T-1 hour until the next bundle is revealed :D
Matt7542: Much obliged. Of the four offered, is one particularly recommended to play or avoid? From the reviews I've read, I think I might be better off buying the whole bundle. Time will tell. Again, thanks.
Just jumping in here: the one that's recommended to avoid is X: Rebirth as it had quite a shaky launch, had some changes that the fanbase were not pleased about, but Egosoft has been avidly working on X:R since. But...that's not in this bundle anyway, so:

The Terran War pack (X3: Terran Conflict & X3: Albion Prelude) is the one most recommended as far as I recall -- polished mechanisms compared to the earlier ones, better gameplay aspects, and less of the tedious beginning section. (Seriously, I have ~17 hours on X: Beyond the Frontier and I was just starting to build factories and have enough money to hire people to transport goods.)

If you are genuinely interested in the series as a whole, then it's worth some consideration. I got all these games from a Humble Bundle absolutely ages ago and only dabbled in X:BTF so far (see above). They'll probably last you a good while, especially the later games with their alternate start options.

Trilarion: Sale sounds a bit complicated. How often do the bundles rotate? But I may use the sale to complete one or another bundle.
One new bundle every 6 hours (2PM, 8PM, 2AM, 8AM GMT). The older bundles will stay around until the end of the sale.
Post edited April 26, 2016 by katya_stevens
fallout bunker. underwhelming.

for two reasons:

one: no new fallout [not that that's a problem to me, i'm not sure i'm into the third person shootery-ness of the reboot]

two: DO NOT BUY THESE. these are not the "classic" versions with all the bells and whistles attached. [no extras.] - they're about as bare-bones as possible for releases. bethesda are basically selling them in the hopes that people buy them based on their nostalgia. that would be ok, if these were the versions with everything added, but they're not and you shouldn't give them money for that.
is it just me or do some discounts, like 50% for the fallout games bundle, just suck?
Anybody else get excited that the fallout bunker might have been fallout 3 and new vegas?
This sale is really nailing the "already own them all" sets for me. Ah well, most of my wishlist is new stuff anyway, so not a surprise.
That was what I was hoping for. Well. Let's hope May 17 is indeed the day (referring to Fallout bundle consisting of 3 and NV)
Post edited April 26, 2016 by acute71
apehater: is it just me or do some discounts, like 50% for the fallout games bundle, just suck?
Both of Bethesda's bundles are a yawn. Shooting Range is full of games that have go on sale individually at 75% off, now bundled together for an amazing 60% off! Pfft.

Radioactive Zone and LucasArts are solid deals though, I'll probably pick up both of those.
drinnen: Anybody else get excited that the fallout bunker might have been fallout 3 and new vegas?
not really. i've seen guesses that those games might be coming to gog, but i'm not going to hold my breath. this is bethesda we're dealing with.

on a related note: those of you holding out hope for oblivion? i'd temper your enthusiasm. if fallout 3 wasn't in this round of games being released, then oblivion almost certainly won't be.
apehater: is it just me or do some discounts, like 50% for the fallout games bundle, just suck?
a4plz: Both of Bethesda's bundles are a yawn. Shooting Range is full of games that have go on sale individually at 75% off, now bundled together for an amazing 60% off! Pfft.

Radioactive Zone and LucasArts are solid deals though, I'll probably pick up both of those.
i don't know why, but the discounts for games got worse since 2015. i remember that steam did the same since 2013 or 2014.