It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals up to 80% off, GOG-premieres, and new bundles every six hours

UPDATE: The city gates have been closed and all districts have grown silent. Thank you for making Bundleopolis great, citizens, and enjoy your amazing souvenirs!

Come on, come all! Walk the streets of GOG.com and take in the sights as we build a Bundleopolis of 20+ bundles from the ground up. Join us in a week-long tour where new landmarks, shaped as irresistible bundles, are going to be revealed every six hours with some of them containing fresh GOG-premieres.

Attend the opening ceremony and visit these locations for the first of many bundles:

- <span class="bold">Academy of LucasArts</span>, including classics like The Dig, Monkey Island SE 1 & 2 and Outlaws for up to 75% off.
- <span class="bold">Bit.Trip Street</span>, a complete collection of the rhythmic series making its GOG.com debut for up to 87% off.
- <span class="bold">Nightmare Avenue</span>, build your own bundle from a scary selection of games like Amnesia, Outlast, and The Last Door for up to 80% off.

Keep coming back to the expanding Bundleopolis Sale to discover new sights and new releases, or exercise your rights as a citizen with build-your-own bundles. If you live here long enough, you might even get to learn its dark secret, which will be revealed just before the city lights go out.
Want to keep some mementos from your visit to Bundleopolis or send out some postcards? Head this way for some breathtaking <span class="bold">wallpapers</span>.

The Bundleopolis Sale will end Sunday, May 1st, at 9:59 PM UTC.
Hmm, here's a hint of what's coming:
"In the future, every 6 hours for them to be added to the new set of games from Bethesda, GSC World, Deep Silver, Techland, Nival and other companies - all plan to more than 20 collections."
"В дальнейшем каждые 6 часов к ним будут добавляться новые наборы с играми от Bethesda, GSC World, Deep Silver, Techland, Nival и других фирм - всего планируется более 20 сборников."
http://www.nim.ru/navi/rasprodazha-sborniki-kazhdie-6-chasov-na-gog-i-cifrovie-orioni-dlya-vladelcev-diskov/
SCPM: Hmm, here's a hint of what's coming:
"In the future, every 6 hours for them to be added to the new set of games from Bethesda, GSC World, Deep Silver, Techland, Nival and other companies - all plan to more than 20 collections."
"В дальнейшем каждые 6 часов к ним будут добавляться новые наборы с играми от Bethesda, GSC World, Deep Silver, Techland, Nival и других фирм - всего планируется более 20 сборников."
http://www.nim.ru/navi/rasprodazha-sborniki-kazhdie-6-chasov-na-gog-i-cifrovie-orioni-dlya-vladelcev-diskov/
So, I guess:
- GSC World = S.T.A.L.K.E.R bundle
- Deep Silver = Metro and/or Risen and/or Saints Row bundles
- Techland = Dying Light and something new?
- Nival = Blitzkrieg and/or Etherlords bundles and/or something new?
mrkgnao: - Techland = Dying Light and something new?
Maybe Dead Island? Techland should also still be working on getting their first game, Crime Cities, here but I assume that would show up at full price since it's not available on digital distribution yet.
Someone probably already mentioned this, but the opening blurb should read "Come one, come all!" That is the proper expression from American English.
Post edited April 26, 2016 by Khalaq
Any recommendations on this? I'm a fan of space sims/fighter games (the Elite series, the Wing Commander series, the Freespace series, Freelancer, Rebel Galaxy, etc.) and I've heard good things here and there on the X series. Is this up there and worth getting and, if so, is it worth dropping cash for the whole bundle? If not, which is mostly recommended? Thanks in advance.

In other news, kudos on this nifty sale. If I understand things, I can wait a few days before I sink money into X regardless, I'm excited about some of the new-game rumors (and possible bundles, 'cause Daddy needs to complete the Elder Scrolls series) and here's hoping for a rockin' D&D deal soon. Much obliged, GOG.
Potential to be an interesting sale...
mecharma:
It has come to my attention that you are giving out free konrads. May I have one? I will take extra-good care of it....
tfishell: Maybe Dead Island? Techland should also still be working on getting their first game, Crime Cities, here but I assume that would show up at full price since it's not available on digital distribution yet.
I doubt it. The Dead Island games belong to Deep Silver, which is part of the reason for why Techland made Dying Light in the first place. One possibility is the first two Call of Juarez games, or even some games from here.
wolfsrain: Why the frag do i see euro pricing, when my setting is on the US dollar?!
Are seeing the Euro despite setting your currency to the dollar or are you seeing the USD equivalent of Euro prices?
Matt7542: [...] here's hoping for a rockin' D&D deal soon. [...]
I would be shocked if they didn't have some sort of D&D bundle; the question is, what form will it take? Will they give people one last chance to get the classic 10-game Hasbro D&D bundle (including Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga, Baldur's Gate II Complete, and Icewind Dale Complete -- which will be folded into their respective Enhanced Editions before the week's done), or will some altered version of the bundle make its debut? Or will they just skip all those newer titles entirely this time and just do one or two "old-school" D&D bundles containing GOG's SSI-era titles?...
Oooh, the suspense!
HunchBluntley: I would be shocked if they didn't have some sort of D&D bundle; the question is, what form will it take? Will they give people one last chance to get the classic 10-game Hasbro D&D bundle (including Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga, Baldur's Gate II Complete, and Icewind Dale Complete -- which will be folded into their respective Enhanced Editions before the week's done), or will some altered version of the bundle make its debut? Or will they just skip all those newer titles entirely this time and just do one or two "old-school" D&D bundles containing GOG's SSI-era titles?...
Oooh, the suspense!
I've been wondering myself. Since we still have a few more days left to grab the Enhanced Editions and the original versions separately, any D&D bundle coming this week will either be the last hurrah for the old versions or it'll come at the end with the new Bundled Editions. Or the bundle will have a new look with the Gold Box editions and the other D&D games either together or in separate bundles. Pretty much like you said :)
Post edited April 26, 2016 by jadegiant
wolfsrain: Why the frag do i see euro pricing, when my setting is on the US dollar?!
JudasIscariot: Are seeing the Euro despite setting your currency to the dollar or are you seeing the USD equivalent of Euro prices?
My currency is set to US dollar. Seeing all the prices in Euro (well, X bundle shows for me 10.16 euro - as an example)
HunchBluntley: I would be shocked if they didn't have some sort of D&D bundle; the question is, what form will it take? Will they give people one last chance to get the classic 10-game Hasbro D&D bundle (including Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga, Baldur's Gate II Complete, and Icewind Dale Complete -- which will be folded into their respective Enhanced Editions before the week's done), or will some altered version of the bundle make its debut? Or will they just skip all those newer titles entirely this time and just do one or two "old-school" D&D bundles containing GOG's SSI-era titles?...
Oooh, the suspense!
Question about that, my games on my computer will stay separate, I just will no longer be able to (hypothetically) by the old and new separately, correct? Got to admit, the last update to the Enhanced Editions isn't quite ringing my bell. In any event, I'm more interested in getting the Neverwinter Nights games. Wouldn't mind finishing off the SSI-era stuff, though I've only been able to take a pinky-toe dip into the ones I've got. Not enough hours in the day, man.
JudasIscariot: Are seeing the Euro despite setting your currency to the dollar or are you seeing the USD equivalent of Euro prices?
wolfsrain: My currency is set to US dollar. Seeing all the prices in Euro (well, X bundle shows for me 10.16 euro - as an example)
OK, then please make a screenshot and post about it here:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_break_thread
Oooh, the suspense!
Matt7542: Question about that, my games on my computer will stay separate, I just will no longer be able to (hypothetically) by the old and new separately, correct? [...]
Yeah, according to info in the comment thread for that news post I linked, the "classic" editions will remain as separate items on your shelf -- as well as (if I understood correctly) being added to the shelf of anyone who already owns the respective Enhanced Editions.
Post edited April 26, 2016 by HunchBluntley