It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals up to 80% off, GOG-premieres, and new bundles every six hours

UPDATE: The city gates have been closed and all districts have grown silent. Thank you for making Bundleopolis great, citizens, and enjoy your amazing souvenirs!

Come on, come all! Walk the streets of GOG.com and take in the sights as we build a Bundleopolis of 20+ bundles from the ground up. Join us in a week-long tour where new landmarks, shaped as irresistible bundles, are going to be revealed every six hours with some of them containing fresh GOG-premieres.

Attend the opening ceremony and visit these locations for the first of many bundles:

- <span class="bold">Academy of LucasArts</span>, including classics like The Dig, Monkey Island SE 1 & 2 and Outlaws for up to 75% off.
- <span class="bold">Bit.Trip Street</span>, a complete collection of the rhythmic series making its GOG.com debut for up to 87% off.
- <span class="bold">Nightmare Avenue</span>, build your own bundle from a scary selection of games like Amnesia, Outlast, and The Last Door for up to 80% off.

Keep coming back to the expanding Bundleopolis Sale to discover new sights and new releases, or exercise your rights as a citizen with build-your-own bundles. If you live here long enough, you might even get to learn its dark secret, which will be revealed just before the city lights go out.
Want to keep some mementos from your visit to Bundleopolis or send out some postcards? Head this way for some breathtaking <span class="bold">wallpapers</span>.

The Bundleopolis Sale will end Sunday, May 1st, at 9:59 PM UTC.
Just want to add that this is a great sale format so far. I like that things get added every six hours and getting new games during the sale makes it much more exciting. It's going to be a fun week. I hope for some nice surprises and to get rid of a few titles from my wishlist.

Thanks again GOG, this year has been really good so far.
Post edited April 26, 2016 by llamas
llamas: Just want to add that this is a great sale format so far. I like that things get added every six hours and getting new games during the sale makes it much more exciting. It's going to be a fun week. I hope for some nice surprises and to get rid of a few titles from my wishlist.

Thanks again GOG, this year has been really good so far.
Thank YOU!
I've noticed that Descent 1-3 + Mercenary are no longer in the catalog. Might this be a sale in which they are available for a limited time only? I've seen that before - games that were removed from the catalog yet show up in a sale.
PassiveZombie: I've noticed that Descent 1-3 + Mercenary are no longer in the catalog. Might this be a sale in which they are available for a limited time only? I've seen that before - games that were removed from the catalog yet show up in a sale.
No, they were removed a while ago due to licensing issues.
D&D bundle!
PassiveZombie: I've noticed that Descent 1-3 + Mercenary are no longer in the catalog. Might this be a sale in which they are available for a limited time only? I've seen that before - games that were removed from the catalog yet show up in a sale.
Not all that likely... the games you mentioned were the Nordic catalogue (now returned) and they returned a few times temporarily as the reason they were pulled was to do with prices (so presumably sales weren't an issue)

Descent was pulled because of a change of rights so I doubt the new holders would put it on sale here temporarily. It will either come back for good at some point or not at all...
adaliabooks: Descent was pulled because of a change of rights so I doubt the new holders would put it on sale here temporarily. It will either come back for good at some point or not at all...
Descent was pulled because Interplay wasn't paying the original owners royalties and as a result their contract was terminated. Unfortunately, it's unlikely that the games will return without some kind of legal intervention, as the series now finds itself in the unenviable position of having its rights separated between two different entities that aren't exactly happy to see one another.
Post edited April 26, 2016 by Grargar
omega64: No, they were removed a while ago due to licensing issues.
Got it. Thanks. :/
omega64: No, they were removed a while ago due to licensing issues.
PassiveZombie: Got it. Thanks. :/
Well, I still have a gift code for a bundle of 7 games including Descent 3 + Mercenary.
PassiveZombie: Got it. Thanks. :/
Woolytoes: Well, I still have a gift code for a bundle of 7 games including Descent 3 + Mercenary.
(intrigued) How does this work? And what would you like in exchange?
I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what else will be on sale. So far There's nothing for me. Already own the LA and Bethesda bundle and all I'm interested in from the Nightmare one. Once upon a time I may have been interested in the Bit Trip series, but now it just gets a shrug from me.

If that's par for the course I may very well just end up buying VtM: Bloodlines instead... (Who am I kidding? I'm probably going to buy it one way or the other before the week is through.) I rather spend money on the stuff I really want.
phaolo: - no Outlast Dlc? (even if it's probably average)
I just played through both the main game and The Whistleblower back to back fairly recently. It was quite decent. Sure it's really not much other than more of the same, but it nicely fleshes out some of the story.
Post edited April 26, 2016 by mistermumbles
Man, I got the Lucasarts bundle and I'm tempted to get the Id one - even though it's expensive.

That's 25 new games I have since the insomnia sale. 25!
No way I'm going to play all of them, I must admit I bought some just so my collection looks prettier.
"The X Junction"
https://www.gog.com/promo/bundleopolis_the_x_junction_260416
Interesting sale. I do not recall one where it was all bundles. Here's hoping everyone gets something! Thanks GOG for running the sale!
Oh great. For germans, the Bethesda Shooting Range Bundle contains three games. Fuck you, Bethesda. Fuck you!