It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals up to 80% off, GOG-premieres, and new bundles every six hours

UPDATE: The city gates have been closed and all districts have grown silent. Thank you for making Bundleopolis great, citizens, and enjoy your amazing souvenirs!

Come on, come all! Walk the streets of GOG.com and take in the sights as we build a Bundleopolis of 20+ bundles from the ground up. Join us in a week-long tour where new landmarks, shaped as irresistible bundles, are going to be revealed every six hours with some of them containing fresh GOG-premieres.

Attend the opening ceremony and visit these locations for the first of many bundles:

- <span class="bold">Academy of LucasArts</span>, including classics like The Dig, Monkey Island SE 1 & 2 and Outlaws for up to 75% off.
- <span class="bold">Bit.Trip Street</span>, a complete collection of the rhythmic series making its GOG.com debut for up to 87% off.
- <span class="bold">Nightmare Avenue</span>, build your own bundle from a scary selection of games like Amnesia, Outlast, and The Last Door for up to 80% off.

Keep coming back to the expanding Bundleopolis Sale to discover new sights and new releases, or exercise your rights as a citizen with build-your-own bundles. If you live here long enough, you might even get to learn its dark secret, which will be revealed just before the city lights go out.
Want to keep some mementos from your visit to Bundleopolis or send out some postcards? Head this way for some breathtaking <span class="bold">wallpapers</span>.

The Bundleopolis Sale will end Sunday, May 1st, at 9:59 PM UTC.
DERP!

I saw one bundle, was only interested in Knock-Knock, so bought that.
Then I saw the bundle with Quake games, so selected those only.

That was when I first noticed, that you pay more if you don`t buy them all.
Coirses, foiled again!

Ah well :)
low rated
chromeneon: IMHO, both this and Insomnia are excellent promos.
The insomnia promo sucks . This one is better .
tfishell: Maybe Fallout 3 and/or New Vegas will show up this week in a Fallout bundle? :)
Well, Fallout 3 is rumoured for May 17, so we'll see......
Another bundle I already gots all of. Well, it do save me money. :)
Ooooh, I like this sale! Time to pick up those two Call of Chtulhu adventure games at awesome prices!

I'm interested to see what new releases may come out during this sale as well. Good to see Activision active again on Gog! Hope that means we might get some more classic Sierra games too *fingers crossed*
Post edited April 25, 2016 by Corwim
tfishell: Maybe Fallout 3 and/or New Vegas will show up this week in a Fallout bundle? :)
Grargar: Well, Fallout 3 is rumoured for May 17, so we'll see......
Can you elaborate?
Random_Coffee: Can you elaborate?
Rumour in question.

Also, SCPM uncovered GOG entries for Fallout: New Vegas and Oblivion:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_are_unofficially_confirmed_for_release_in_the_future_part_2/post3280
Post edited April 25, 2016 by Grargar
Grargar: Well, Fallout 3 is rumoured for May 17, so we'll see......
Oh yeah, bit late for the sale. Oh well.

Doom 3 might've been nice for the current FPS bundle.
Random_Coffee: Can you elaborate?
Grargar: Rumour in question.

Also, SCPM uncovered GOG entries for Fallout: New Vegas and Oblivion:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_are_unofficially_confirmed_for_release_in_the_future_part_2/post3280
Thank you. Getting the rest of the Elder Scrolls and Fallout-games here would be quite nice. My Steam-version of Fallout 3 crashes after two minutes, and the gameplay-experience ain't too good on Xbox One backwards-compatibility either. A GOG-version of Fallout 3 would be sweet!
I've got my fingers crossed for an Indie Classics Premiere bundle. What better way to release Braid than alongside games like Super Meat Boy, Cave Story+, LIMBO, etc.?
Marioface5: I've got my fingers crossed for an Indie Classics Premiere bundle. What better way to release Braid than alongside games like Super Meat Boy, Cave Story+, LIMBO, etc.?
THIS!
OK, so I'd like some advice. I need one more game to get the 80% discount in the Nightmare Avenue bundle, and I'm choosing between Knock-Knock and Last Door. Which one do you think is the better game? I'm a Lovecraft fan, so Last Door seems the obvious choice, but ugh, I'm not a fan of that "lets make a game in 2016 that looks like one from 1990" thing and fear that my eyes will be hurting. On the other hand I love the quirky look of Knock-Knock, but some reviews complain that the gameplay is kinda unclear and you don't know what to do and why you're doing it. Opinions?
chromeneon: OK, so I'd like some advice. I need one more game to get the 80% discount in the Nightmare Avenue bundle, and I'm choosing between Knock-Knock and Last Door. Which one do you think is the better game? I'm a Lovecraft fan, so Last Door seems the obvious choice, but ugh, I'm not a fan of that "lets make a game in 2016 that looks like one from 1990" thing and fear that my eyes will be hurting. On the other hand I love the quirky look of Knock-Knock, but some reviews complain that the gameplay is kinda unclear and you don't know what to do and why you're doing it. Opinions?
I haven't played Knock-Knock, so I can't comment on that. As for Last Door, I enjoyed it, but it's worth mentioning that it's only the first "season" of an ongoing story. If you aren't okay with that, Knock-Knock might be the safer option.
its sad that the nightmare bundle doesn't include soma :(
Marioface5: I've got my fingers crossed for an Indie Classics Premiere bundle. What better way to release Braid than alongside games like Super Meat Boy, Cave Story+, LIMBO, etc.?
That'd be pretty solid too. Throw in the original Binding of Isaac.