It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 50% off Warhammer 40,000: Rites of War, Chaos Gate, Final Liberation, Shadow of the Horned Rat.

For the Emperor! For the discounts! For the awesome bundle deals!
There's plenty to die for in this week's Weekly Staff Picks: Warhammer Bundle - where every single Warhammer title on GOG.com (including a classic newcomer) is up to 50% off!

Warhammer 40,000: Rites of War is today's tabletop experience brought to digital life. Based on SSI's famous Panzer General II engine - it's large scale, brutal, and as core a strategy game as they come.

Warhammer 40,000: Final Liberation Epic is... truly epic. It's all about epic scenarios featuring legions of troops, heavy tanks, and titanic mechs. Go from small skirmishes to all out slaughter in an epic Warhammer universe.

Warhammer: Shadow of the Horned Rat is a real-time 3D take on the original turn-based tabletop experience. It's also the very first adaptation of the Warhammer world ever released. If you prefer, or want to discover the Warhammer roots, this is the game to do it with.

Finally, there's Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate, PC Gamer calls it the "best PC implementation of the Warhammer system to date” - a squad-based strategy treat that's so many fans' favorite for a really good reason.

Go to war with Weekly Staff Picks: Warhammer Bundle with discounts up to 50% off! The promo will last until Thursday, October 29, 10:59 AM GMT.
need to figure out which of these I'd like... (probably grab all the turn-based ones)
Will Dark Omen ever appear here, or is it stuck in limbo because it wasn't published by SSI?
Please fix Shadow of the Horned Rat first

Then I'll be interested
Is Chaos Gate finally fixed or is there no discernable compatibility advantage over the retail version?

Apparently Shadow of the Horned Rat also doesn't work on Win8 or Win10, just like the retail version.

Well, pass on this occasion then.
Post edited October 26, 2015 by jamyskis
Not really interested in any of these and certainly not with 30% off for most of them.
But for the fans perhaps.
jamyskis: Is Chaos Gate finally fixed or is there no discernable compatibility advantage over the retail version?
Can you be a bit more specific? Are you talking about the reviews that mention the crashes?
Rites of War will be mine today. The rest I already own.

BTW. GREAT JOB, GOG!
So has Shadow of the Horned Rat been fixed meanwhile or is it still broken?
Yeah, i'd like to grab these myself, but the issues mentioned on forums have me cautious even with a sale price.
Post edited October 26, 2015 by haydenaurion
Grargar: Can you be a bit more specific? Are you talking about the reviews that mention the crashes?
There's a known and reproducible crash when the AI performs certain actions, and this occurs from the very first mission. It happens with the retail version, and apparently it happens with the GOG version as well. The GOG doesn't actually offer a fix for this, and GOG promised a solution for this back in July, as yet with no results.
Impaler26: So has Shadow of the Horned Rat been fixed meanwhile or is it still broken?
I asked that question on the forums two weeks ago or so and the answer was no then. I think it's safe to assume the answer is still no.
I was excited when I read the thread topic... but then I opened it and saw the "33/50%". :'(
Still a great bundle, though. Yay for the new release.
Post edited October 26, 2015 by Pardinuz
As cool as all these games are, there's way too many bug reports and complaints in their respective forums... I think I'm gonna hold off for now.
I was about to pick Chaos gate but decided to check what people had to say. Are the bugs that gamebreaking?

Edit: A quick search about troubleshooting says that istalling the game in the default directory should fix it. Do we have any confirmation from people afflicted by the issue?
Post edited October 26, 2015 by Siegor